Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

His hand patted her shoulder and he nodded, leaving her to her silence. After a bit they came to another bend where the river cut through the town. HEre there was a market for fish and other things.
Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agana smiled as she looked around."This reminds me a lot of my birth village.Always has a happy atmosphere and everyone smiles a lot."

He nodded. "I used to fish a lot back when I was about... 13. I always liked talking with the other fishermen and listening to their tales." He stopped for a moment and picked up a newspaper. After flipping through a few pages he said in a lower voice. "What do you know of the Hierarchy of Demons?"

"I overheard a conversation in the last town I was in and I was only able to catch that.Other than that,I've never heard of it."Agana said.

He nodded, flipping to another page. "Demons are broken into several ranks. First there are the Imps. Simple spawn of evil deeds and thoughts. From there, they grow into Ferals. A feral is stronger, bigger, and much more dangerous. Wild like, no thought of their own. From that, should they last long enough, they turn into feral-demons, then into full fledged demons. DO you understand?"

"I understand that perfectly."Agana said,looking at Lucia.

"From demons, the paths split. Some grow into high demons, which become arch demons. Others take a more sinister form, turning into Shades, the nightmare spirits. From the arch demon however, they can become a Sin. Have you ever heard of them?"

"I think so."Agana said as she looked through her memories."My father said something about Sins but I don't remember exactly what he said."

"The Sin takes an inteligent form. It can shift into a human body, can summon other demons, and can spawn others off of its self. A Lust Sin will bare Succubi and Inccubi, for instance. The only thing more deadly than a Sin, that I know of, is an Incarnate."

"An Incarnate?"Agana tilted her head slightly.

"Past a Sin. They are not bound by any rule that the demons are under. They can opperate and do as they see fit. They are truely evil." He took a breath and glanced at ehr. "And they are capable of mating with human and having offspring."

Agana heart thudded at when he said that."If my father is the one who gave my abilities to kill then he could be....."Her voice trailed off.

"It's possible. I'm not saying it is true, but it's possible. Where exactly did you get an anger amplifying sword?"

(Gotta go.Bye.)
"It was made from the tip of my mother's arrows and one of the blades of my father's knife."Agana closed her eyes."But it wasn't like the way it is at first.Before my parents died,the blade was a white and the hilt was light blue with a moonstone.It changed because I watched my parents die."

"I see... It's connected to you on an emotional level. And when that happened it linked to you... Hm, at least that's the theory." Lucia scratched the back of his ehad. "Hm... I'm not that good with spirit bound items... But we'll do what we can."

"I don't know if you can help at all.I think I have to learn to control it myself."Agana let out a small sigh.

"Perhaps." He said, a hand on her shoulder. "BUt none the less, you're not alone, no matter what you intend to do."

Agana smiled at Lucia."Thank you.Your the first person who treated me nicely after I had gotten my nickname."
Edge Lord (played anonymously)

(May i join this rp? :3)

Scar wrote:
(May i join this rp? :3)
(go ahead. Been waiting for you. :) )

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus