Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Flight from Castle Paldwyn (DISCUSSION)

Your name is a Virtue. *ba-dum,tssss* ...Bad pun is bad.
Virtuous am I and virtues I seek. Such merit to my namesake is only to be expected, but I thank you for your compliments.

*curtseys grandly*
....If a being doesn't have eyes nor flesh, can it actually be affected by a medusa stare?
Heh

Helena's such a wimp. It's fun to write little miss plushy pillows. XD
TheTwilightWarrior

I can only imagine the trust issues that would arise after what Arnold's gonna do :P
haha, perfect! xD yes! Destroy her trust in one fell swoop!
TheTwilightWarrior

God... Arnold's gonna hate this...
hehe

RIP innocence >:D
TheTwilightWarrior

I guess we should for Marianne's response now. I'd hate to go on ahead without her :)
Good idea, very considerate =v = Wait we shall, in patient patience.
Draken901 wrote:
....If a being doesn't have eyes nor flesh, can it actually be affected by a medusa stare?

I'm pretty sure a its powerful enough to to do it since the medusa stare can turn anyone into stone from beast to a god as long as they look at him or the percieption of looking at him.
Adelbard Laudessagne (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I'm vending at two big conventions this weekend and the next, so sorry if I'm a little quiet! Suuuper busy. I'll write up a post sometime today, and I asked Marianne if she can as well 8)
So I'm not quite sure where to place myself now.

Has anyone heard from Marianne?

In the meantime shall I post Helena approaching Kraken or would it serve the tale better to have John introduce her and/or perform the capture and/or assassination?
lol approach Kraken. xD YES. MY CHARACTER IS A GIANT SQUID BEAST WHICH CAN SINK SHIPS. 10/10 - IGN
Adelbard Laudessagne (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Marianne hasn't responded, but her character has been fairly timid so far, so I reckon you could just say she's tagging along with Helena for now and keeping quiet. I figured that at this point Arnold would take Helena to Kraven.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Flight from Castle Paldwyn (DISCUSSION)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus