Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Flight from Castle Paldwyn (DISCUSSION)

TheTwilightWarrior

Please... someone hold me... *sniff*
U WOT KNAVE - John
On a sidenote, I just had an asthma attack. Twas bad I say. Makes me dizzy.
TheTwilightWarrior

Draken you're not helping...
Not helping with what?
TheTwilightWarrior

Nothing... Merry Christmas.
Aye.
Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm a day late! XD
6xsZlQf.jpg

I'm making an assassassassassin c:

Merry Christmas everyone!
From the garb and the looks, he kinda looks like a guy who came out as an assassin from the Middle East, more less from the bzatyine region
Yeah! I've been researching medieval assassins and apparently they were mostly a middle eastern thing, the Nizari, which was an army with a squad of assassins.

I'll base her group off that army, and make some specific differences to make as a focus. ovob like making her organization specificially assassin, smaller, and ruled by a Genghis Khan archetype. C: havin' some fun with this, I am.
You do seem to be having fun with it, lol. It's good to see people interested in history, even though my character may be a couple hundred years fast forward into the future, but hey I make it work
BEHOLD, A NIGHT RAVEN.

Yup. A big skeletal bird that eats children and kills soldiers. (best I could come up with right now. I could've done a phoenix, or something else, but why not a Night Raven eh?)
I can imagine Rose just staring at it, all like: "Yep. We're screwed."

This Night Raven thingy sounds like something that a random person would turn into in N0P:FL. The group would just give it one look before all but one run off panicked, the last one running at it blindly. That's how that would go down in my mind, anyway.
What is NOP?
Negative Zero, Project: FadinglighT. A book series I'm working on that some of my friends are helping with.

It scares me some times.
Why does it scare you? Is there too much water lad? Are ye afraid of water? Is that it? Afraid of the deep blue? The Seven Seas? Davy Jone's Locker? Yarr? *briefly turns pirate*
WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO POST INTENSIFIES
What? No. It's just scary how much possibilities there are.

Fourth Wall breaking?- Check.
Things that link worlds and possibly other Universes?- Check.
Time Paradoxes?- Check.
People turning into big scary monsters?- Check.
Characters summoning things like weapons at will?- Check.
More ridiculous stuff I can't be bothered to list?- Check.
A new challenger has approached, lol

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Flight from Castle Paldwyn (DISCUSSION)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus