Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Flight from Castle Paldwyn (DISCUSSION)

I'm still around too
TheTwilightWarrior

I'm fine with whatever you got.
You still have my undying loyalty
Adelbard Laudessagne (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Virtu wrote:
You still have my undying loyalty
^_^!

Well, this scenario does kinda fall apart without the nobility that Adelbard is protecting, since that was a big part of the fun for me. I could maybe PM them, though it looks like Catherine hasn't been active since she posted last. Maybe we could modify the plot a little, but I'm feeling kinda braindead right now XD
I liked the original premise. It was a great starting place for an action-filled and intriguing plot! If need be, I can make a royal and we could just restart, but with a lot of different twists on the scenario, perhaps. For instance, a hostile takeover of a Khanate group that has exerted influence on the kingdom in the past, as a result being feared, and now exerts its rule over the land as the old ruling family flees for their lives. Reason they took over just now is because the King could no longer pay them; his coffers were empty. Maybe we could even start this off just as he is being publically executed.
Hmm....

Virtu wrote:
I liked the original premise. It was a great starting place for an action-filled and intriguing plot! If need be, I can make a royal and we could just restart, but with a lot of different twists on the scenario, perhaps. For instance, a hostile takeover of a Khanate group that has exerted influence on the kingdom in the past, as a result being feared, and now exerts its rule over the land as the old ruling family flees for their lives. Reason they took over just now is because the King could no longer pay them; his coffers were empty. Maybe we could even start this off just as he is being publically executed.

Sounds cool. I PMed the others to see if they're still interested, so if they say no or don't get back to me, I wouldn't mind something like this. Alternatively, if you wanted to make the royal character, I feel like we *could* start up where we left off, and just do some retconning? It's up to you guys, if you want to restart or try to retcon 8)
Draken901 wrote:
Hmm....

Hi? :O
AYE MATEY
Cool! Just let me know :) I'll be on standby in the meantime.

Haven't heard back yet! Meanwhile--Draken/John/Fredrick, which would you prefer? Retcon or restart?
Doesn't matter with me
But you must choose! You must!
TheTwilightWarrior

I'd prefer retcon.
I guess we can do a retcon...would like to try out my new medusa based character Zeki if possible
Define Retcon good man.
Retcon= keep going on the same ole thread 'cept I make a new royalty that we pretend has been there all along

Restart = do over! Mostly same stuff from the original premise but the plot would probably end up different
OH that's what it means? Okay never-mind I prefer restart then
oops sorry.
Doesn't matter with me. :p Though I might use a different character if he fits.

It seems like the leaning is generally toward retcon, which is my personal preference as well. Virtu has offered to play the noble character since I still haven't heard back from Marianne, Rose, or Catherine.

Max, you're welcome to try your new character, though in this setting he would be considered a monster and would have to travel surreptitiously or else by mobbed by terrified peasants XD So that might take some fiddling.

Draken, you can continue playing Kraven if you'd prefer--I planned on picking up right where we left off, with Adelbard about to fight the Night Raven while protecting the nobility as they retreat towards Kraven and Arnold. If you'd rather use a different character, that's fine too--we can retcon the Night Raven to be a wild beast or monster of some kind instead of a summon. :)
Ha! peasant mobs more like a stone garden, I think I'm gonna use Zeki instead of Fredrick, hope that's okay

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Flight from Castle Paldwyn (DISCUSSION)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus