Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Flight from Castle Paldwyn (DISCUSSION)

Indeed. And he called Rose brave or whatever. That is... A little off from the truth. Azalea's the brave one out of the two. Ooohhhh weelll.
Adelbard Laudessagne (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I'll PM him. Maybe he doesn't know about our discussion thread. :)
WAITING FOR POST INTENSITY INCREASES
Well I'm going to post when the drama in the forest die down a bit

I'll try to post tonight, but I'm still doing family stuff!
VIOLENTLY COMBUSTS
I dont know where to start...Well my character is an exiled traveler that he was kicked out by his kingdom for being accused of something that he didn't do it. The Appearance is that He wears a dark brown hood, wearing left shoulder guard only with light armor torso, has a 5 o'clock beard ( not really beardy), baby blue eyes, and a rugged hair style. Plus he carries a clothed covered sword around his back and its big. Well he doesn't speak much but he has a good heart to other people. Well you decide where will he be appeared.

Not to be offensive or anything but is your english not that great?

Theyakate wrote:
I dont know where to start...Well my character is an exiled traveler that he was kicked out by his kingdom for being accused of something that he didn't do it. The Appearance is that He wears a dark brown hood, wearing left shoulder guard only with light armor torso, has a 5 o'clock beard ( not really beardy), baby blue eyes, and a rugged hair style. Plus he carries a clothed covered sword around his back and its big. Well he doesn't speak much but he has a good heart to other people. Well you decide where will he be appeared.

I just added all the setting info to the original post, so you can go and check that out. :) Allec looks to be an anime influenced character, so keep in mind that this is a slightly more historical style RP. (Not super accurate of course, and still a fantasy.) What is your character doing in Indar? Is he from here or from another country? That will help us place him sensibly. :) Currently the party is in the woods and it's unlikely they'd bump into anyone else there but not impossible. Soon they'll be on the road again.
THE TENSION ESCALATES. I can't wait for the next posts!
TheTwilightWarrior

I just read the Night Raven's voice in the mouth of Sauron's voice! XD
...Surprisingly that would sound as accurate as it can get to the voice I imagine it having. Well done John. You gained a point.
TheTwilightWarrior

YEEEY! *jumps up and down in excitement*
Adelbard wrote:
Theyakate wrote:

I just added all the setting info to the original post, so you can go and check that out. :) Allec looks to be an anime influenced character, so keep in mind that this is a slightly more historical style RP. (Not super accurate of course, and still a fantasy.) What is your character doing in Indar? Is he from here or from another country? That will help us place him sensibly. :) Currently the party is in the woods and it's unlikely they'd bump into anyone else there but not impossible. Soon they'll be on the road again.

First I would like to apologize of my grammar.
Allec was a "Hunter of Evil Beings" like witches,vampire,werewolves and other types of non-human beings or abomination. The reason he was kicked out or become an exiled, because of false testimony of murdering the Chieftain's Daughter. After the judgement of the Chieftain, he was sentence to death but he manage to escape by using his brute strength to beat down the guard and run quickly to the forest. He was no longer belong to his Clan but manage forget about it on traveling to other lands and he manage to learn something on every land he travel. But his Hunter instinct become stronger, because he kills those who are abomination and use their bones as a material for making a weapon.
It has been awhile since that last RP(The last Paladin) I spoken to you, Theyakate. If your trying to find a place to start, Alec could be in the woods and sees my character on the path heading to the village. He's currently separated from the group after some drama went down there...I guess you can say his luck once again saved him from being involved with the drama that's happening now there :). But anyway if you need to start off, you can start with me
Fredrick Augustine wrote:
It has been awhile since that last RP(The last Paladin) I spoken to you, Theyakate. If your trying to find a place to start, Alec could be in the woods and sees my character on the path heading to the village. He's currently separated from the group after some drama went down there...I guess you can say his luck once again saved him from being involved with the drama that's happening now there :). But anyway if you need to start off, you can start with me

It's been a while, Well I think that could the ending of my Topic on the Last Paladin. Well my character can be a lone wolf type and that would be a good Idea that we meet up at the forest.
Well whatever you want to start off with
How about this ALlec was on Forest that he slayed the Boar best and you are their hiding or act mysteriously.
Well Fredrick is just trying to make his way to the village, i don't see a reason why he would hide from a you or a boar. I guess acting mysteriously could work via body language I guess, since he did went through so tough stuff couple posts back
Well I believe we never meant yet on his RP that focus on fighting the Night raven.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Flight from Castle Paldwyn (DISCUSSION)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus