Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Flight from Castle Paldwyn (DISCUSSION)

Guys. I think you jumped way too quickly into that...
It's more like a separate way until I will meet this other group on the RP.
I slightly adjusted my post so it didn't seem too awkward to read after not posting for some time.
Let's slow down there, Theyakate, I think we should not be at village until the night raven problem at least dies down a bit, for pacing reasons
I guess your right...Should we wait for it in their RP?
Yes, don't worry I have a plan that'll tie us back into the rest of the group. wink*

P.S I saw that you started another RP, I may join up on you with that, I'll just wait if more people join up on that :)
Well every can join and I don't mind. :)
Adelbard Laudessagne (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I'll post again when Catherine and Rose do! 8)
Woaah you guys have been busy x)

Guess I'll keep on takin' it easy, lurkin', enjoyin' the show.
...Where the heck are they at? This RP has a "post per day quota" y'know.
Draken, I find that highly rude of you. We do not need to write up a paragraph just because you're impatient. You never know what may be going on in our lives at the moment. Also, take in consideration that New Year's is just around the corner. So please, do not speak as if we've been keeping you waiting for a fortnight. Thank you.
Twas a joke y'know. I'd never intentionally say something so rude like that. I was making fun of the fact that the posting had slowed down. Notice the quotation marks?

Ehh..., why bother even explaing my self? It ends all the same anyway. A person takes a pun the wrong way and I have to vanish for a week or two. Normal life I say. No hard feelings eh, you're not the first to take one of my puns the wrong way.
TheTwilightWarrior

[deleted]

Chill guys :) Keep in mind that sarcasm doesn’t translate well via text. It's an age old problem on the Internet... though it's generally gotten better now that specific Internet lingo and speech patterns have formed. Back in my day... :shakes his cane: But still, sarcasm can be difficult to read via only text! Even if it sounds obvious to whoever penned it :P
Meh. :P
I'm back from hiatus guys, sorry. I'll try to post more but I've been so busy as of late. I hope you all are doing well. (This is Catherine's player btw)
I'm sure you're fine, Petal! No sweat at all :)

Hmm, maybe I should make a character that's easier to join everyone with. i don't want to interrupt the pacing, after all, and would like to join in on the fun as things're going :)

Is anyone interested in continuing this? :) Sorry about that, things kinda waned and then I had a pretty rough month!
TheTwilightWarrior

Yeah still here. I just feel as if most of you have forgotten about this.

Hey John! Interest seemed to peter out, alas! I could come up with a different plot if that would rekindle it. :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Flight from Castle Paldwyn (DISCUSSION)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus