Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Flight from Castle Paldwyn (DISCUSSION)

Arnold the Lesser (played by TheTwilightWarrior)

Draken901 wrote:
Do you mind if I set up our storyline john?

Not at all, go ahead. I was actually waiting for you to do that... Sorry I didn't tell you earlier ^^;
Posted.
Adelbard Laudessagne (played anonymously) Topic Starter

My housemate does German longsword sparring, not sure which school... he loves 1500-1600s German history :) And he has an awesome Empire army in Warhammer Fantasy Battle. Alas, I don't know too terribly much about it. I hope to get into SCA heavy combat soon though.

Arnold, does your chara look just like his pic, big beard and all?
Arnold the Lesser (played by TheTwilightWarrior)

Adelbard wrote:
My housemate does German longsword sparring, not sure which school... he loves 1500-1600s German history :) And he has an awesome Empire army in Warhammer Fantasy Battle. Alas, I don't know too terribly much about it. I hope to get into SCA heavy combat soon though.

Arnold, does your chara look just like his pic, big beard and all?

I'm guessing he would've done Liechtenauer since that's a pretty common longsword style. And ja, beard and all, although his clothing is mostly blue.
Psst, my good friend, Mr. Draken. I have a gift for you...

QnMjW7ih.jpg
VIRTU, PUT THAT AWAY THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE. *coughcoughjohncoughcough*
TheTwilightWarrior

*blushes and smiles nervously*
Oh yes, I almost forgot.

MY EYES. MY EYES, THEY BURN. *violently combusts*
I like that I can be in a progressive conversation in one thread.

AND BE A COMPLETE NUMBSKULL IN THE OTHER.
Put what away? His censored nips??

Cmon his body isnt even aligned correctly; his neck is practically falling off his shoulders, the angle's so off!

Obveeyusly, you Bugger, I was protecting the innocence of your chaste and precious eyeballs. You should thank me!
Nice pants, oh and virtu, maybe you can introduce your character to Fredrick first since he's separated from the group, just a thought

Hah! I'd draw another reaction pic, but alas, I'm traveling and don't have my tablet ;)

(I'll be traveling until the 29th but it shouldn't have much of an impact on my posting. I figure I should let Marianne, Catherine,and Rose post!)
I'd jump on that offer, Freddie, but I've gotta wait until the action dies down a bit so assassins can chase the cast o' characters to my minstrel's location at ze castle of a hoarder duke. I'll keep on lurking until then I guess xD

Hey, travel safe, Adel! :)
I'm guessing you did not get the joke. Well that is too bad for you because i'm not explaining it.

I regret having this conversation.
By assassins you mean John and Me correct?
I thought I was playing along with the joke o.o

And nu, I was thinking of NPCs but I'd sure be glad if you guys wanted to play that role :)
...Is anyone going to post?
Well not me, since it would be too quick for Fredrick to get to the village
It IS the eve of Christmas Eve, so it's doubtful whether anyone'll be on!

Wait so Draken, dyou and John wanna be the assassins? >v>

Yep, it's family time for me personally! I did give the others a gentle nudge though!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Flight from Castle Paldwyn (DISCUSSION)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus