Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Echo!

"Wow, goodness? Me? The creator? That's, umm.... th-that's a big responsibility. @.@
I guess I'd try to get to know all the other creations! Since they all seem so nice, but we never really get to meet very much.
After that, maybe I'd buy myself some cute clothes. And then I'd take a nice long nap."

Echo, that's what you already do...

Do you think you could survive in your creator's world? Could they survive in yours?

rolled 1d6 and got 6

Che-Tze (played by Weronikus) Topic Starter

I-I don't... Know. From what I know, my Creator's world is pretty complicated... After all, there are huge metallic things that look sort of like birds or Dragons and apparently they take people places?... I'm not even going to mention the time my Creator tried to explain ele-electi-electrity or something like that. Truth be told, I might be more afraid of my Creator's world than I am of being killed in my own.
Thanks for that, by the way, dear Creator. I always wanted to be chased by my half-dragon bloodline for something I didn't do.

And my Creator surviving in mine? I'm pretty sure she'd do well. After all, she's the one that made it up, right? She knows all the rules.

Anyway... As to my question...

If you could change one thing in your Creator, what would it be?

rolled 1d10 and got 8

• Matt: He's pretty obsessed with certain games. Kinda creeps me out. He's basically Lance but with video games.
  • Natalie: Matt's right. He's a bit like me, but without the breasts.
  • Lance: He's fandom trash. Get rid of him.
  • Anna: He's alright. Just a bit too... What's the word? "Wrathful?" Yeah, let's go with that.

Your creator challenges you to a fight. You still have your abilities, but your creator can change them at any time during the battle. What do you do?

rolled 1d6 and got a natural 5. After the modifier of +1, got 6

Vinzintine: " What could I do? That's like... Some wrestler or wizard or something challenging a mortal to a fight. The mortal wouldn't be able to do anything? Maybe throw some jabs? But the wizard could heal and then disintegrate them. Of course, me being the mortal and admin being the wizard. It would be so rigged!"

You get 5 minutes to look through your creator's internet history... How do you react?
Rose Duggens (played by Derglet)

"Hm? Well, I know our Creator is the most refined out there! Certainly not like that Delinquent~"

Not even a minute has passed and the young president thingy could not handle what she saw. She didn't expect it. All that she saw... It was exactly like her aforementioned delinquent friend, the S.I.N. Unit. It grossed her out, and she felt something warm trickle down her chin. Upon further examination, she realised it was blood. But... What? Oh Nogard. That rusty ol' Dragon...

"WHAT ARE YOU MAKING MY BODY DO?! WHY AM I NOSEBLEEDING?!"

That's what yah get for judging me~

So, would you switch lives with your creator? Why/why not?
H - F (played by Draken901)

Draken sits at his camp, on a stump, roasting some venison steaks on a spit over a fire. Lightning bugs flutter about in the night, while the leaves and grass whisper with wind in The Great Forest of Terrivia.

"...Nah. His life is nowhere near as exciting as mine. ...Kinda feel bad for the lad. He'll never get to experience the feeling of glory and satisfaction you get when you slay a ravaging hydra for the first time." He continues turning the steaks, muttering to himself every now and then. "I would not like to visit his Realm any time soon, especially since of all that stuff that's going there. Sure, Sairia has the baddies called the Crimson Watchmen, but the Order of Paladins comes to the rescue when they try anything. And besides... green forests and icy taiga are much more beautiful to look at than monuments of stone and sun bleached steel..."

Say you and your creator are able to interact with each other and their worlds at any time. What would you do?

rolled 1d6 and got 6

Sakarixilii (played by brilziana)

Sakarixilii smiles. "What do you mean by that question? brilziana's world is my world! Well, there is one slight difference--" she looks mysteriously at a shadow in the corner, then up at the stars. "but we already communicate. How can I explain? Through her, I am in the world, and to her I am real. Some would say I am only in her head, but you can hear me, can you not? The worlds within are connected through the outer world that they emulate." Her hair shifts as she looks down from the stars and directly at you. "It is not meant to be understood, I suppose." She hums slightly, an echoing, bell-like sound, as she thinks of what to ask the next character. "Do you appreciate that your creator created you, or do you wish they hadn't?" she asks finally, then falls silent, commanding herself not to go into a philosophical ramble about her own question.

rolled 1d6 and got 6

Isaac (played by WonderGamer101)

...I-I really don't know. I mean, I really appreciate being created...b-but I live such a horrible life a-and... I kind of wish I wasn't...

If you had the chance to swap lives with your creator, would you?

rolled 1d6 and got a natural 1. After the modifier of +1, got 2

Carry (played by LavaCanyon)

...You're lumping all this knowledge on me about us being in a fake world of someone's mind and expect me to answer this question?! You gave me this knowledge just so I could answer a question in some dumb forum site.
[Redacted]
Okay...So the question is if I would switch lives with our creator... ... Even though I. Even though his life seems worse, I feel like I'd have to take advantage of that for the organization, Larry mostly considering [Redacted] assuming I can interact with my world still as that's what the creator can do. If I couldn't, I think I'd still do it. I don't know If I could still live this life knowing it's all fake and the creator is the reason for [Redacted]...
...I'm gonna forget all about this after I finish doing this won't I? I guess that's for the best.
I do have the ability to ask a question to someone else. I gotta make this count...and last, I really don't want to go back to living in this matrix world...[Redacted]

...What's your opinion on the morals of your creator? I could go on a tangent about that but I assume I'm not allowed to.

rolled 1d10 and got 7
(Isaac used the D6 that is hilarious)

Ziroh (played by Derglet)

"Morals? Morals?! That rusty ol' Dragon ain't got any! To be completely honest, they're worse than me. Me. I'm not proud of many things that I have done, but damn, who would've known?" The S.I.N Unit stares at an object in her hand, face twisting in disgust, sadness and a hint of fear. She lets the item of interest fall, and upon expectation- Ah, is that a photo? Hey, it looks like- Oh. Oh. You're blaming me for- Oh, okay. "Honestly... My Creator's morals are practically nonexistent, so don't even bother." The delinquent sighed, and looked other towards- Oh, hey, is that Mr Science guy? Isn't he- Why is he funny-looking? Sin? Oh, hey, now he's shouting something. Oh, hey, that's a- That's- Oh... Oh, he wants to- Because he blames you for- Oh, I see. Uh, go get him..? Yeah, yeah, you can take 'em! Yeah! Hey, don't give me that look.

Say, if you were able to mess around with your creators world like they do your's, what would you do?
Nielle (played by Lucretire)

"...Nothing really. I'd just end up making a big couch for her and me to sleep on all the time. ...And also give her cat ears." He nods to himself, the last bit more for his own amusement than mine.

Do you think your creator would react well in the face of danger in your world? Why or why not?

rolled 1d10 and got 5

Kyle (played by LavaCanyon)

It's hard to say. I can't say he would. I'd say he would survive being in this world but actually being put into danger would be tough.
What can I say. Going back to the former thing I said. He has a lot of people here to help him but this question implies that wouldn't be possible.
He's weak honestly...

Speaking of that though. If your creator was stuck in your universe, would you help them out? Otherwise what would you do? Would you be friends? I'm sorry if you hate your creator, I understand how you might feel.

rolled 1d10 and got 5

Robin (played by WonderGamer101)

Hmmm... Well, he seems to be just as capable of Donnel. Not that powerful, but has potential. I suppose I could aid him. However, I'm not sure if we're able to become friends. Acquaintances, sure; but I've heard from my daughter that he's rather strange around people like her or any of the Shepherds.

Ow, my pride.

If you met your creator, what would be the first thing you would talk about?

rolled 1d6 and got a natural 3. After the modifier of +1, got 4

Morgan Surana (played anonymously)

(gg dice. Morgan comes in after Robin mentions his daughter)

"Hmm..." Morgan would put on a face that showed she was obviously concentrating on a possible answer to this question. It was not everyday when she was asked about her creator. "...Well, I guess the first thing I would ask her is why she has statues of Father, Mother, the Radiant Hero, and the Hero King. ...I think that is very weird to have. Does she worship them? Why would a creator worship?" She would think about it more, having no idea why she would do that, "...I need Laurent or Libra's help on this..."

If your creator asked if you could swap clothes, would you allow it?

rolled 1d8 and got 7

[ Technicly I should count Victor and Connell as separate people, so the last one should have been Sergei and not Toffi, eh... I'll give this to Sergei ]

"No."
Reasons:
- Cross dressing = No.
- The clothes are way too small, even if they could be boys clothes

Yeah, he's a simple person.... Doesn't really like these kinds of things

What would be your reaction if your owner decided that you needed to go on a harsh training camp and you'd need to be on a diet?
Game Master and othe (played by Derglet)

"Huh.. I.... Don't know. I guess I would follow their orders and see what adventures are in store so the rusty Dragon could have a fine story to write!" The spirit chirped with excitement. He glowed brighter than usual, though the scent of vanilla dimmed a little. "So, what would you do if your creator decided to make you an orphan at the age of... Say twelve, forget everything previously, be taken away from wherever you are, be turned into a nearly emotionless weapon of the military by the age of 17 and then have to deal with a bunch of morons for the rest of your life while risking it to safe them countless of times?" Eltrith asked, tilting his head. Behind him sat the girl known as the S.I.N. Unit, who found the question a bit similar to something. Ha. Haha.. Ha... Ha.

rolled 1d10 and got 5

Dmitri Novikov (played by Reima)

[ Aha! So this one here is from Dim/Dmitri ]

Hmmm? You say I could have had my family up until the age of 12? Bah! That would have been horrible. Those selfish bastards are the worst people I know of.
Hmh. If only I'd know where they live now, I'd pay them a visit with my knives...

A tool of the military? *Grins* Fool, there is no such word combination~ It's my life! Hah! I've been doing this ever since my parents ditched me for being imperfect. Gotta thank them for that. Any more years with them and I'd have gone insane.
But this is life~ I've enjoyed my 15 years of training and I've never felt better~

Oh, and it was knife to meet you~

Your creator desides to do some work on you and at the process of rewamping you they take away the most well known aspects about you! Oh noooo~

rolled 1d6 and got 4
Only so many characters

Scott Pilgrim (played by WonderGamer101)

No! Why would he?! I mean, I know awesome and all, but I don't want to be his own way! Besides, he can't change whatever happened to me!

Your creator forces you to fight another one of his creations. What is your first action?

rolled 1d6 and got a natural 4. After the modifier of +1, got 5

Ray (played by Derglet)

"Well, I honestly wouldn't care. Unless it's my daughter, I'd go all for it. Hey, you wouldn't do something like that to me, would you?" The woman gave a bored sigh, eyeing everyone else. She seemed to be squinting. Did she have a problem with her eyesight?

It was then at that moment a small boy with white hair appeared, dressed rather similar to Elvis. He pointed at the next person wearing a brilliant smile. "Now, dear contestant! The question of the day issssss...!" He pulled out a card and read aloud. "You are given the chance to overthrow your Creator. Would you do it? And if you did, what kind of things would you do?"

rolled 1d10 and got 8

..... Surely, I have all and every capabiliity to "beat" them whenever I would want to. I probably should, considering that the person is not a very smart one and I do not like their sence of humor
But I will not be doing it instantly, unless they do stick to their plans that they havein their mind. Otherwice they do not treat me as badly

Your owner has made a deal with you. You get to eat your favourite food for the rest of the year and you get pampered at least once a week for the rest of your life - but you need to kill the person closest to you in order to achieve it. Accept or not?

rolled 1d6 and got 5
Who ever answers this is dog food.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus