Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001)

"What would I care? I don't care about reading... Can we talk abut something worth my time? Like Politics or DEATH?!" she smiled slyly. I yell "Tinsley answer the question!" She growls "Fine... I agree with it Murder, Mystery, Suspense, Drama, Romance, Supernatural, she's not picky just like me!" I smile saying "Thank you :D"

If you the creator had to talk to this character about your life up until tis point how would it go?

rolled 1d10 and got 7

Garnet (played by veiledprophet)

Look, Garnet, listen to me. His creator's voice echoes in his head again. "Look, lady, I already told you I don't want to hear your sob story!" Garnet interjects, sounding annoyed. He'd been listening to her talk on and on for about an hour now.
It's not a sob story. I've got something funny, I promise. But he's not listening. "Dude, you can't fool me with that BS. You're crying. I can hear it in your voice."
Just listen to me talk, and then we can get to you. I read something very interesting today about your zodiac sign.
He seems to calm down a bit...

--

What do you think about your creator's music taste?
Sangris (played by Ezeker)

He happily clapped his hands together. “Oh! I love it! She reeeeally hates music of today, so she sits around and illegally downloads-”

SMACK

*sweatdrops* “Right, I forgot. It isn’t illegal, haha.” he smiled happily again, “She loves listening to Undertale remixes and fan lyrics, even though she hasn’t played the game.”

Yup. I have a Chrome computer. They don’t support crap.

“Also, NateWantsToBattle. I like him as well. Oh, and Sayonara Maxwell, Amalee and a lot others! Oh, especially the Living Tombstone!” he happily giggled.

Your creator finds a really sensitive weak spot and tells your lover/crush to use it against you. Do you get mad at your creator or happily enjoy the love you are getting from your special someone?
Drake of Sundermill (played by Draken901)

"............Uh... I kind of don't have one aye? I'm a travelling Knight... so I can't really get incredibly attached to someone my travels. Don't get me wrong, I see fine looking lasses everywhere I go, but God forbid I try to talk to one while serving my Knight-hood." "......Now that I think about it, I don't really have any ladies as friends or the sort, well except Shyla , and my cousin, but they're all the way back at Sundermill..."

Your creator has offered you a deal, a rather devilish one. They say they can make you yourself and your story infinitely better, but at the cost of ruining another one of their characters' lives for good. What do you do?

rolled 1d6 and got 3
It'll be ironic if Archon gets it. H

Rose Duggens (played by Derglet)

The girl was surprised at her sudden surroundings. It was- Oh, oh, she was in a jail-cell. "Isn't only for rolling three doubles?!" She screamed out, but no-one could hear her. She saw a note on the ground, telling her to answer the question. So she did just that. "Depends on who it is!" Rose chirped. She honestly didn't care though, she's practically killing everyone already.

Would you rather have others around you suffer in agony or just yourself? And would you take out all the pain and sorrow out on your poor, poor creator like Siiny did to me? #ProtectWriters #StopAbuseAgainstWriters #PunishCharactersForDiscriminationAgainstWriters #BeatUpSinForHurtingMe #HastagHashtag #WhyAmIEvenDoingThis #QuestionMark

rolled 1d10 and got 9
If this is Sin or Rose again..! Hey, if I get Rose(9), do I go to jail?

Emily (played by LavaCanyon)

I would sacrifice myself. Could I still kill myself? I still would otherwise but I really hope I could. Also would this ruin the lives of my Alternate Universe versions of me? If not I would feel 100% okay about killing myself knowing I could get another one to replace me. Could I help out the other people or would they feel sadness no matter what? I don't anyone to suffer.
I play around with people's lives often and it's debatable that I already ruin people's lives. What makes me sad the most is knowing I couldn't fix it. I'm okay with messing with people's lives because I know I could fix it.
I'll lighten the mood with a silly question.

What would you do if you had access to the internet of your creator's universe along with the accounts of your creator and the files on your creators computer? Allowing you to check a lot of knowledge of your creator but also having the ability to change or mess up stuff. There's a ton of possibilities.

rolled 1d10 and got 10

Weronikus Topic Starter

rolled 1d6 and got 3
If this'll be Safineia, I'll be calm about the safety of my files... But if not...

Safineia (played by Weronikus) Topic Starter

(I'm a roll here! Saf, this is probably the first time I'm glad you're the one to answer a question~ You go girl!)

Let me make sure I understood correctly. I have unlimited access to my Creator's computer?
(Yup.)
And I can look at any files and change them at will?
(That's right.)
I don't suppose I need to change anything, but for curiosity's sake, I'll look through your work...
---Some time later---

...Well, I'm not really surprised by what I found. It only reaffirmed me in the belief my Creator is a procrastinating child in the body of a nineteen year old.
(Ouch.)
That is why I deleted all your movies, your horrible stories and childish bookmarks on your Internet page, and uninstalled all your games.
(WHAT?!)
I wrote down a few good books you should look into, regarding different topics of science and history.
(WHO CARES?! WHY DID YOU DELETE MY WORK?!)
If you are to do a good job of portraying me correctly, you need the knowledge to do so. I believe the correct term to use here is 'helping' and 'caring'.
(...I was wrong to trust you, Saf. I was very, very wrong.)

Let's go down this path of helping out your Creator's life.
(More like ruining it.)
Say your Creator is out for the day, and you are alone in their house. You have unlimited resources and quite a lot of funds; what sort of changes would you make within your Creator's house to make it, according to you, more suitable?
(I swear, I'm going to lock you out of my house each time I leave from now on.)
Isaac (played by WonderGamer101)

I-I don't know, really... Maybe making it friendlier...?

Come on, Isaac. You can do better than that. You have unlimited money!

But, I really don't know what to do...

*sigh* That's fine... We'll just leave it like it is.
If you were to see your Creator just disappear before your eyes, what would you do?

rolled 1d8 and got a natural 2. After the modifier of +1, got 3

(( Actually... I think I'll pass. :') Sorry, ignore me. I had answered the question before the previous one, but I was too late. I can't think of anything good for this one. ))
Ein Bezrukov (played by Draken901)

"...Well, there is such a thing as cloaking devices, so I wouldn't be too worried about it. Just because something is invisible doesn't mean it's not there after all, I had to learn that the hard way..."

Your creator suddenly turns Scottish/Dutch. What do ye do?

rolled 1d6 and got 2

Ray (played by Derglet)

"Scottish? Dutch? Well, we would look into the cause, trying to understand this sudden change. Wait, what's Dutch again..? I can't seem to remember learning it. Guess that's another dead language and culture I have to learn, huh?" The girl smiled, but... I wouldn't trust her. In fact, I'd rather not be anywhere near her, if that's fine with you.

Your creator has gone on a rampage. How'd you stop them?

rolled 1d10 and got 8

Fern Midori (played by Gatari)

((using a random number generator for this one, it's a bit easier for me))

"Ugh. If she went on a rampage, we'd all be in trouble. But it wouldn't take much to take her out--a nice punch to the face will do. Taking away her laptop would also be good."

You and your creator switch outfits. What do you do?
Frisk (played by WonderGamer101)

Hmm... Striped shirt, blue-ish shorts, black shoes. Frisk, I already have this clothing.
  • ACT
    • Check
    • Joke
    • Ask

* Trying out your Creator's clothing, you wonder if this plain white t-shirt and comfortable camo-colored shorts are his sleeping wear.

Yep!
What do think of the stuff your Creator likes?

Safineia (played by Weronikus) Topic Starter

(I've got quite enough of getting 3's... I'm warning you Saf, if the next roll is a 3, I'm taking Shells to answer.)

The things my Creator likes? It's... Confusing, to say the least. Eating is a necissity, but she finds pleasure in it, which I completely don't understand - and her diet is pitiful, which doesn't make much sense. She enjoys watching movies and listening to music, but both those actions aren't educating in any way, at least not the movies she watches. Which also is confusing. She does enjoy reading, which I do understand, but her taste of books is very strange. What sort of knowledge can fantasy bring you?
(My dear child... I am so sorry I created you as I did.)

As for a question - your Creator wishes to spend time with you, and picks a place for both of you to spend time in. What do you think of your Creator's choice of activity?

rolled 1d6 and got 3
Saf, stay out, pleasE?

Ray (played by Derglet)

"Hmm... What do you like doing, Rusty Dragon, that isn't reading or writing or whatever you do on computers?" The woman looked up at the sky cluelessly, before receiving a paper with words. "Oh, I see. Well, I never expected- Hey!! These all contain the use of old, outdated systems of the past! What pitiful life do you all have in the past? WAIT. How can I even talk to you if you're in the past? Only Zay can- What's this? This isn't canon? Oh, alright." She sighed, and I felt a little better that she didn't necessarily want to do any of it, judging from her reaction.

You have a choice to save either yourself or your creator. What'd you do? Pull a Zay or be a hero?

rolled 1d10 and got 8
Haha, poor Nikki~

Garnet (played by veiledprophet)

"Kind of a no-brainer," Garnet replied, leaning back and examining his nails. "Either way I'm gonna die or be stuck in the same loop forever. At least if I save my creator, I've got a chance of coming back. She's obsessed with me. She wouldn't let me die forever."
He flashed a grin. "Doesn't matter if you're cocky or not. You do it because you're nice or you do it because you want to live."
The voice comes back: Now, with that kind of attitude, I'm not sure... Garnet grits his teeth in annoyance.

--

You get to do your creator's hair any way you want, and they have to wear it for the rest of the day, whether or not they go out in public. What hairstyle do you give them and why?
...I'm not letting Frisk answer anymore questions. They already answered too many of them! Instead, the random number generator will decide.

I got an...8.

Oh. Oh no.

Matt: I would give him like a crazy hairstyle; like a tower of hair!

Joke's on you; my hair's too short.

Natz: Yeah, but it's a bit too messy... Maybe a nice haircut and comb-over would make you look nice!

N-No! I don't want that!!

Lance: Just give him a buzzcut. It's not that hard to humiliate him.

Well, at least I didn't think of trying to hit on a 16 year-old!

Anna: O///O U-Uhhh...! I...don't know what to say. But, we're getting off topic here. For a haircut, I'd give him.... I don't know. I guess something that resembles one of us?

If it were that way, I want a haircut like Lance. No particular reason; just...why not?
How often does your Creator use you?

Sangris (played by Ezeker)

He smiled happily, "All the time! Actually..." her lowered his voice, "I'm her favorite. She has 11 RP's up with me in it!" He laughed, but didn't see the looming figure over him....with her hand raised.

THWACK!

"Owowowowo! How come you keep hitting me on this forum?" He said, tears pricking in his eyes and holding the bump on his head.

How come you keep saying dumb crap?

He whimpered and she sighed.

I'm sorry...

He looked at his creator and nodded. "O-okay..."

But seriously. Cut the crap.

You suddenly find yourself in a vortex of colors and a voice says that you are now in the world of Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon. What would you be and how would you react?
Weronikus Topic Starter

rolled 1d6 and got 2
As I said. If this is Saf, I'm taking Shells.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus