Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Alex and Melie (played by Lucretire)

Alex raises his eyebrow in a vague sort of manner, his other eye giving a perplexed squint. His mouth was tilted downwards as if he meant to snarl at someone if provoked. "Why the hell would I bother going to a 'friend's' world?"

He gives a carefree shrug before turning on his heel, walking towards a pillar while continuing to speak in a self-important and impatient manner. "It's not like I can't go to any other worlds when I d*** well feel like it. ****, I can go wherever I want, y'know? So I guess it's a matter of if they got somethin' I like, ya know what I'm sayin'?"

As he casually passes the pillar on one side, Meliere comes from the other side, continuing on Alex's path. Alex was nowhere to be seen. "However..." The woman says, as if the initial words of Alex were meant to be completed by her, "If it was just for a visit, or if I had official business there... I wouldn't mind that at all." She nods in agreement with herself. A pleased smile spreads on her face at the thought of meeting new people. Soon it begins to waver for a while. "Sadly... Our creator hasn't met anyone with a world to visit, so we haven't gone anywhere yet... I wonder how welcoming they would be of us."
Oh crap, your character has gotten a hold of the end of your story and means to change it. How do you react? What do they change it into? Do they eventually change their mind and leave it as is? Why?

rolled 1d8 and got 8

Game Master and othe (played by Derglet)

(Crud. I've been doing this wrong this whole time. Silly me!
Also, if you're wondering why The Dragon speaks in first person, that's because in my world's lore, he's the Narrator basically.)

"My my, but that would be but ridiculous! I cannot change mere Fate willy-nilly! I can only create stories- not weave nor edit how they turn out! That is what the Storyteller does! Indeed, I may be the Author, but I have no power over them." I laughed at how impractical such a question was. Though, that wasn't a satisfying answer, now was it? "I guess if I had such power, I would, of course. Though, I don't think our Storyteller knows what they're doing. Perhaps it's more fun to go with the flow?" I smiled, though, looking back on it, that would look terrifying. You'd see my teeth, and I know for sure there isn't any dental care in Grace. Forgive me, dear readers!

So... What if you found out your Creator had a secret stash of certain imagery? You know, the weird kind. How'd you react?

Wait, no, I wasn't talking about- Fine, we'll just roll with it. Should've made it sound less... Eh.

rolled 1d100 and got 57
Whelp. So if I get anyone from N0P, basically, the story's is, hypothetically, screwed. Huh. Glad they aren't real.

rolled 1d6 and got 4
Extra Extra!

Robin (played by WonderGamer101)

...Of what exactly?

Shut up!

No, I need to know, what in Naga's name are in those images?

N-Nothing!! It's totally nothing..!

It's images of me, isn't it?

Maybe...maybe it's some of my other characters.

...I'm going to walk away and pretend none of this ever existed. Yes, that's what I'll do.
BAM! You suddenly become the weakest character. For what reason does your Creator do so?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 8. After the modifier of -1, got 7

Archives of Animus (played by Draken901)

"W-What? Are you kidding me?" Ein looks down at his Vintorez, discovering that it is now a BB-Gun. He gives a glare. "Why?!"

Woah there bucko, calm down. It wasn't in my power. Just look at the Changelog.

[Cairn V.1.2 Changelog]

Character's Primary Weapon and Abilities have been nerfed due to the following complaints. :

UltiTwink1 : HE'S 2 OP. HE CEN 1 SHOWT MUH KERECTR IN THE HEAD. NURF PLIS.

GOdMOd : Snipers shouldn't exist. They can 1 shot everything if they aim at the head, and the character is unamored.

NUBLETT : Volvo pls nerf. He one shorted my completely unamored beserker! It's not fair! So what if my character gets his head 'sploded? I still want to win!

[End of Changelog]

"You nerfed me because I can headshot? Is that it? It's common sense if someone's unarmored, and they go up against a sniper at long range, who do you think is going to win? Obviously the sniper!"

Oh well, nothing can be done about it now- *gets headshot with a BB, and cranium explodes. even though it's just a BB and shouldn't do that much damage."

"Screw you and your change log. I'm going to the Realm Doors to undo this s***."

You have Dispenser Dispenser blaring in your ears for one day straight. How do you react after you gave gone through it all? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etvxqU4QTu0)

rolled 1d8 and got 1

Lissa (played by WonderGamer101)

(Man, Lissa's answering quite a lot lately.)

...What did I just listen to?

Dispenser Dispenser for an hour straight.

Why?

I don't know. How do you feel about having gone through that?

I don't feel like I want to listen more of...whatever that was.
Did your Creator ever have any scrapped characters?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 7. After the modifier of -1, got 6

Hana (played anonymously)

Oh god. Scrapped characters.

Umm.... I'd have to say she has had around 52 scrapped characters. Only so many made it.... it was a nightmare...

Creator: Well...yeah. Only so many fit such a little description.

Please, don't talk about that....*She shivers*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Has your creator ever killed any of their characters, then resurrecting them only a small amount of time later?

Blah

rolled 10d10 and got 53
For the other post. A whoops on my part.

Gah! Screwing up!

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 1. After the modifier of -1, got 0

Alex and Melie (played by Lucretire)

((What.))

Meliere gives the person who asked the question a small blink, an awkward smile lifting up her pudgy cheeks. "Yeah... Dear sub-creator here performed a lot of deaths and revivals with Lexi when she was much younger..." She strolls behind a ruined wall covered in ivy, her voice carrying on the conversation. "Ah, those were interesting days back then..."

Then, a short, thin male pokes his head from the other side of the wall. "Who the hell am I foolin'?!" Giving an irritated scoff, he scratches under his ponytail lazily as he steps from the wall. "Look, those days were sum embarrass'n' times. Total Mary Sue train wreck she was back then. Didn't have a good grasp of what 'reincarnation caps or limits' were until much, much later in the game."

((Hey I- ...I can't even lie, I was that bad...))

"You were terrible," he agrees with a gritty smirk, "Glad you gave ol' Lexi a limit to her phoenix schtick so you don't go haywire again."

((It's not like I plan to use that ability in any non-AstraBURST related roleplay anyway...))
What kind of world did your creator originally have in mind for you before they settled on your current universe? How many worlds were scrapped before they settled on that one? If this doesn't apply to you, what do you want your creator to change about your world or universe, if they could?

rolled 1d8 and got 1

Game Master and othe (played by Derglet)

(The Dragon again, 'eh?)

"My world has changed naught in the way a creator developes a project. Simply, our world has chosen itself as its project, and by the hands of many, shaped to a broken perfection. I wouldn't change a thing! Blah blah blah, my life's so perfect, blah blah, I'm an overgrown lizard, la-di-da, la-la-la, you're being a jerk again, aren't you?"

Do you like the other characters? Would you be able to put your life in their hands?

rolled 1d100 and got 55
...Many were scrapped is the shortest answer I personally can give you.

rolled 1d6 and got 5
Extra Extra!

Fish (played by WonderGamer101)

-Hmm... They're alright, I guess.-

You wanna tell us what do you think of each and which you would risk your life for?

-Eh, I got nothin' better to do.-

-*ahem*-
  • -Adokas is a bit of a smug, overconfident kind of guy. But he pulls the victim card whenever he's going to die. And yet, he knows some magic. I wouldn't trust my life with that guy too much.-
  • -Eleak is alright. He's not too shabby. However, he's built on this honor system and helping the innocent. Kinda like me, heh. He even has this strange ability to control certain elements. Yeah, I trust him a bit.-
  • -Then, there's those two kids: Frisk and Isaac. Frisk, although kind and merciful, wouldn't even hurt a fly, even if it meant their life depended on it. Isaac's a bit of a coward and mostly relies on some stuff he found to make him stronger to fight. I might depend on them, but it would have to take a miracle for it to succeed.-
  • -And then there's Robin and Lissa. I'm completely indifferent to them whatsoever. Yet, their skills as warriors impresses me a bit. But like with Frisk and Isaac, I'd trust them, but something miraculous would need to happen.-
  • -The Team, as they call themselves, are...decent, at best. Matt constantly thinks I'm food and tries to eat me when he gets the chance, but he's an alright swordsman. Natalie's overly sweet but a bit of an easily disgusted kind of gal; in a way she's like Crystal. She's pretty good with magic, though. Lance only talks to me to hear about my journeys through the Wasteland and my skills with different guns, and yet he pays so much attention to them. Not sure for the destructive power of radiation, mutations, and whatever caused the Apocalypse or he just listens. Anna is just simply someone who's just full of justice, and she's a real crack shot with that bow and arrow. Together, they seem to be very powerful, and I'd bet my life on 'em. But if it's just one of them, I wouldn't trust them as much.-
  • -Wonder-Gamer is somewhat of an alright guy, but he gets waaaaay too excited with characters like me or anyone else. He's... "fandom trash," as he puts it. And yet, his abilities seem to make him able to handle things normal people wouldn't. He's very situational at certain events. I'd trust him with my life, I guess.-

Which of your Creator's other characters would you swap places with?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 4. After the modifier of -1, got 3

Mika (played by Lucretire)

"Who, me?" The cheerful agent questioned. She looked very baffled on why the question would even be asked in the first place. "I... I don't think I...."

((Oh, c'mon, Mika. Hasn't there been one person you've wanted to trade places with, even for a day? ...Aside from Lez?))

Mika gave a frowning pout, clearly displeased by her creator's impromptu barring. "Shoot, and she was the first one I was gonna say too!" Making a strangely adorable cooing sound, she mused on the question for a bit. "...I wanna say Miss Rekushi then. That way I can be with Miss Lezley, and Rekushi would confess to me, and then I'd say yes, and everyone would be happy! The end." Her cute grin at the end made her odd statement sound so... Tame.

((Okay then....))

Out of all the characters your Creator has, which one do you find the most admirable? Would they be good enough to be your or your Creator's role model?

rolled 1d8 and got 5

Ray (played by Derglet)

(One rule; Rae here isn't allowed to say Echo. Echo may be the most morally 'right' character other than Eltrith, that lil' bundle of joy, that I have, but that is no excuse...)

"Do I honestly have to do this? 'Cause if Echo's out of the question... Then I'll say Astrea. I think she's got her life sorted out, and she can handle herself alright, even if she's older than the average around here~ Besides, she's already the role-model for so many people already, and I'm pretty sure our Creator has mentioned a few times about Ast being their favourite character, or something like that. And personally, I think she's just great and kind and I just-" "Whoa, slow down... That's a little creepy just hearing you say that, Rae, considering she's my wife and all." A certain mercenary with an eye of crimson cut off the spirit, with a very concerned look on her face. In fact, the entirety of their team had a concerned look. Even Astrea, who was very used to being spoken about like such, seemed rather unnerved. Maybe it was the tone? Or the way Rae said it all together? Perhaps that look in Rachel's eyes was enough?

Anyway, enough of that. Your fellow characters are left on an island consisting of rocks, sand, some grass, a few trees, sea birds and a small uninhabited cave that doesn't go very deep. How will you learn to survive in such a place? Do you think your Creator will ever come to save you all?

rolled 1d100 and got 89
There are certain things about this question I do not approve of, and you may possibly see why XD

rolled 1d6 and got 2
Extra Extra!

Eleak Carter (played by WonderGamer101)

Well, we would each assign roles for each other; some to explore for dangers and supplies, others to remain in the caverns, our current home on the island, and others to hunt for food. Would our Creator save us, I doubt it. He's basically a 14-year-old. I think our small group of characters would do fine on our own.
If your life was like a video game, what would it be like?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 3. After the modifier of -1, got 2

Shiro Akari (played by Hone_Onna)

Well, that depends on the video game my life's like. It would either be a lot of fun, or it would be hell on Earth... It would also depend on who I ended up interacting with. For instance, is my insane creator part of this game? Bad enough that she already has total control over my life, I don't need her to have any advanced technology to aid in her insanity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you could switch lives with your creator or with any of their other characters, would you do it?

rolled 1d8 and got 4

Ziroh (played by Derglet)

"I dunno... Even if I hate my life, I think I'd rather not. I've still got things to do here, kids to look after, an awesome career, a family... Maybe... Maybe Rae. Even after everything that's happened, she still has a life, I guess.." The mercenary sighs, before retreating back into her room. I thought she'd pick someone else entirely, to be honest~

What do you think of your creator's hobbies? Would you join them if you could?

rolled 1d100 and got 17
Huh.

rolled 1d6 and got 3
Extra Extra!

Rekushi (played by Lucretire)

((FFFFFFFF- *expects a snarky or bittersweet answer*))

"What do I think of my creator's... Hobbies?" She mused aloud. "I suppose since it's art and writing, they would suit anyone just fine, but..."

She shakes her head with a pleasant smile. "I wouldn't join her in her artistic endeavors. That is her own skill and talent. Mine is to pirouette en pointe on the stage among thousands, and foxtrot in the blood of my enemies. I wouldn't have it any other way."

((...Well then. Aside from the foxtrotting bit, that was a lot more pleasant. I approve.))
Has your creator ever done something that's completely out of character for your story or backstory? Like, include a tender romance that survives the end of your story when the whole tale is about dark torment and pain from all sides, etc.?

rolled 1d8 and got 7

Team FreezerBurn (played by Derglet)

(Huuuuuh..... FB it is then~)

The four looked around in confusion as to where the Exorcists had been transported to. But that didn't seem to matter now, huh?

"Indeed they have. In fact, it's the way they kill us off that's got me unnerved. No fights, no struggles... Considering who we're talking about, I'm sure any other situation has them writing the method out in detail. But... It seems that's lacking." Nick's face screwed up as if disgusted & troubled. If that's anything new. What, does he want to know more about how his friends died? Does he want me to describe every little detail to him? From the way their skin rips to how they feel entirely as they breathe their last, painful attempt of life, yet fail?
"Is that what's bothering you? Honestly, to me, I thought it would be how they brought Rebirth into this. I get that they wanted to establish connections, but... Does seem right." The red-head Exorcist sighed, eyes trailing off into the distance. So I guess it's a little odd, huh? Oh well. It happened.
"In my opinion, it's the whole story with Rose, Zay and Ast. It feels out of place to me." FB's lil' bundle of potentially ADHD seemed unfazed, and continued to harass sleepy Kyle. I guess that statement is true.
"Obviously, I think the whole Dominion, Decade, Project, all of those little organizations, seem weird. Like, only one serves a real purpose in our story, so, what's the point? I guess world-building is good, but why make so many things that don't entirely fit? Armies that don't have any affect on our future?" Kyle sleeply asked, before collapsing. Guess some people don't understand 'foreshadowing', =P

rolled 1d100 and got 57
Huh. Weeeeeeeelllll...

rolled 1d6 and got 2
Extra Extra!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus