Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Will seems absolutely flustered and caught off guard by the question.
"O-Oh my gosh! No! I could never do that to anyone... not even if I was really angry with them. And if there's someone out there who made me for a reason, it would be wrong for me to try to interfere!"
He quieted down a bit, unaware that he had raised his voice. He began to shift uncomfortably in his seat. "So, is it my turn to ask...? Um, suppose... you could only say one thing to your creator, and you only have a minute to say it. What would you say...?"
Dmitri Novikov (played by Reima)

Basically I'd just be asking what happened. I used to be half black and half white
But screw that!! Why do I have such crappy parents and why did you make me half blind?!???! *Flips table*

If your creator would lock you and your worst enemy in a room, weaponless, what would you do? And what would you do to your creator if you got out?

rolled 1d6 and got 4

Frisk (played by WonderGamer101)

<3
ACT

* Check
* Joke
Answer
* You answer the question as honestly as you can.
* Truth be told, you don't have any mortal enemies. You just haven't gotten to know them.
* And even if you did, you would just try to befriend them.
* But the real question is this.
* If you truly didn't have any enemies...
* Then why am I here?
* And what will you do when you get out?
* You'll do as I say.
* You'll kill him.
* You ruin your perfect Pacifist run, and you'll be forced to R E S E T.

*(No!! You resisted Chara's influence for now!)
* Instead, you would get to know a little more about your Creator.
* As stupid as that sounds...

Your creator learned something terrible about you that you didn't know. Would you allow him to place it in your backstory?

rolled 1d8 and got 2

Sakarixilii (played by brilziana)

Sakarixilii laughs slightly. "First of all it is a her, not a him. And I find it strange that she would discover anything. And I would have no choice whether to allow her to add it or not. But if it was up to me... it depends on what the thing is, I suppose, but in general I would allow it. It would be a part of who I am, and even if I hated it, I could learn from it." She runs her fingers through her hair, thinking. "Would you give your creator the same backstory that they gave you?"

((that Frisk is pure awesomeness btw!))

rolled 1d10 and got 7

Rekushi (played by Lucretire)

A soft chuckle would tickle her throat before she presses her fingers against the side of her ear, presumably to slide a stray tuft of hair behind it. "...No, I would not." She spoke with a gentle frown etched into her features. "I refuse to have master live the same kind of life my sister and I have lived and continue to live each and every day. Pleasing others close to you only to be sacrificed in the end for immortal status... Losing everyone you knew and loved only to find uncertainty eternal at the end of the blazing pyre..."

A sad smile soon came with a hint of peace, as if she was somehow... Okay with what she felt. "No. She needs to find her own way to immortalhood, sadly. I am sorry, master."

Okay.... If you had the power/gift to give your creator fame and glory as long as they told your story, would you do it, no matter how bad your story was or is?

rolled 1d10 and got 6

rolled 1d4 and got 2

"I suppose I would! I mean, with all the adventures me and friend Tate have, it'd be really cool to have our story shared to the world! And I do think our creator should get a reward for that. Besides, she seems pretty nice to me!"

"As for the next question, if you could grant your creator three wishes, what do you think they'd wish for?"
Garnet (played by veiledprophet)

"A buttload of money, affection, and... hot wings?"

Garnet scratched his head.

"Why did I suddenly feel so obliged to say that? I was actually just naming things that I want."

--

You and your creator are stuck in a burning building together. What happens?
Isaac (played by WonderGamer101)

I...can't do anything... All I can do is panic and cry, and we'll both die...!

Isaac, it's okay! You don't have to worry about it so much! It's just a simple "what if" scenario... But, maybe you can put out some of the fire with your tears! Just remember, you're it useless or pathetic... You're just...a bit unfortunate..!
Your Creator dies. What do you do?

rolled 1d8 and got 3

Ziroh (played by Derglet)

HOLY CRAP SIN WHY YOU DO THIS!? IS IT LITERAL BULL-NOGGLES! WHAT THE HELL, DICE GODS?! WHY!?!

Ahem~

The girl gave an unamused look, before jumping around in celebration, smiling, hugging everyone, extremely joyous. "EVERYONE!!! IT'S OVER!!!" Azalea screamed at the top of her lungs, as seven figures ran to her side to join in the celebration. The members of FadingLight began dancing and hugging and basically everything Sin was doing prior. All but one member, the ninth, were on their knees, weeping. I'm sorry, Rose. I never meant to leave you, my dear.

So, you learn that your creator has a very strange habit of watching you and your friends sleep. Whadya do? (Tall woman with snakes: Hey, isn't that what you do? Short albino boy: Why else would they ask? Red-eyed Mercenary: What wouldn't they do? It's not like it's something new, is it? Tall woman with snakes: True, true. Short albino boy: Well, yeah. Duh.)

Guys, why do you all hate me?

rolled 1d10 and got 3
If this is Sin, I swear...!

Aster stares you straight in the eye. They don't say anything, and they don't do anything. They just... stare, looking kind of confused and very, very disturbed.
"Nothing?" They offer after a long silence, their voice a quiet mumble. "Cry and hope it goes away? Never sleep again? Pick your poison, I guess."

--

Whatever feelings you hold toward your creator suddenly become the radical inverse. What happens?
Kyla Fae (played anonymously)

"I feel completely neutral about my creator and neutrality cannot be reversed, so... nothing would change, I guess?"

"If you were the creator for a day, what would you change about your creator? Or your character, I guess it would be then?"

rolled 1d8 and got 5

Robin (played by WonderGamer101)

Robin, plz.

Well, he seems fine with what he's like. I guess I wouldn't change anything.

No, I don't want to be a limp noodle!!
Your Creator puts you in a situation you are not comfortable with or you have no idea what to do in it. What do you do?

rolled 1d8 and got 5

Safineia (played by Weronikus) Topic Starter

(...Or maybe not. You go, Saf.)

...A situation I am not comfortable with? Or I do not know what to do? For example... Last tuesday?
FLASHBACK
Safineia was walking down the street when a crying child stood by the side of the road, crying hard, screaming "Momma! Momma! Where are you?! Momma!"
Safineia watched the boy with some puzzlement. Why was the boy crying?

That was a very illogical situation. I did not know what to do, which is is very rare, since most things are not surprising and predictable. I had tried to give the boy advice to go to the police station, but he only cried harder.... Why?
Emotions are incredibly puzzling.

Do you believe your Creator has an IQ higher or lower than yours, and why?
Truth be told, I would suspect higher, but since that is not the case with mine...

(Now that's just mean.)

rolled 1d6 and got 3
This'll be a toughie...

Exodias (played by Draken901)

"Lower, obviously." He pounds a redhot sword on his anvil. "I'm a dragon, I've lived a lot lonerg than him. And from what I bloody know, humans expire near 100, while we can live for far longer."

Your creator has been kidnapped, and the only to get her/him back is to sacrifice yourself. Would you do it? (Before choosing, you are granted with all of the knowledge of their deleted Web history and current life.)

rolled 1d6 and got 5

Kyle (played by LavaCanyon)

If he died, Wouldn't I die anyways? It's hard to say, Saving the creator by doing something in his fake universe is pretty unrealistic already that those rules might not even apply anymore. Well either way I would sacrifice myself. He's too important and I'm not exactly too invested in my life to be reluctant, not that I'm saying my life is bad, It's actually perfect.
I'd have to assume I couldn't be revived. Emily does have a time machine and could technically get another version of me. That's how she handled my other deaths. I'd hope for that but this question would be meaningless if I wasn't actually sacrificing anything. There are a lot of things to take to account but I feel like I would sacrifice myself no matter what.

I want to do something a little interesting though it might just be gimmicky(It's worth trying anyways).
Your best friend or closest person is given a day to meet your creator. In your own words what do they do and think during that experience.

rolled 1d10 and got 4

"Oh my God, I can't just pick one best friend! That'd be so mean," Amaryllis whines, looking distressed. She makes a very exaggerated thinking face and paces around the room, her long hair dragging behind her as she did.
"Well, I know she's really fond of Garnet, but I don't know what Garnet would think of her. Actually, I think he'd think she's kind of weird. He thinks I'm pretty weird, too, though, so maybe they'd get along!"
She straightens up perkily. "I like to think they'd be friends! And maybe they could draw each other! It'd be so cute!"

--

What's something your creator does that you really hate?
Eleak Carter (played by WonderGamer101)

Look, El. I know you haven't been used since I created you, but I will use you.

Oh no, it's not that that I'm angry about. It's the fact that you gave me such a horrid past. Why?

Well, I wanted a character that wasn't light-hearted...

Isn't that what the child was for?

Which one?

The one that is constantly crying!

Oh, Isaac... Yeah, I actually wanted to play D&D.

But... You don't know how.

I know.
Would you rather let your creator send you to someone different, but they'll change literally everything about you, or not be used at all?

rolled 1d8 and got 1

Serendipity (played by brilziana)

Serendipity laughs. "I never get used anyway," she giggles. "And I like myself the way I am, so I see no problem with staying here. As in, here, with this creator, not this actual place. I'd get terribly bored staying in one place all the time. I mean, I don't really get used, so whether I'm staying in one place anyway is kind of arbitrary. And-- oh, no, I'm babbling again!" She giggles, not really caring that she was babbling but knowing that she should stop talking anyway.
"Okay, assuming your personality and backstory and everything stayed the same, would you switch places with your creator? Like live in eachother's houses and stuff? And I guess probably with the option to switch back, but maybe not, since that would just make the choice useless anyway-- oh, I'm babbling again!"

rolled 1d8 and got 3

Emily (played by LavaCanyon)

It's a dream of mine to live in the creators world. With all the power that I have that is pretty much the one thing I can't do. I even met our universe's regular gods and I could probably kill them to...Well maybe not but I am at about the same level as them in terms of power.
It would be a shame to force the creator into my world but I feel like he might actually want that, I mean it is his dream world after all. So yes. I couldn't say no to a opportunity like that. Wait... Would I still have all of my power? I do hope so. I would have to have some power at least since I changed my whole way of thinking and everything else about me using my abilities so saying I wouldn't have my power in a way would imply that I would be completely different.
"There are a lot of things to take to account but I feel like I would do it no matter what."

from your point of view what does your favorite person think about your creator's favorite person? (Heheheh)

rolled 1d10 and got 2

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus