Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Evelyn Sheppard (played anonymously)

Evelyn's eyes widened, and she began to think about it. "Wow... That, actually sounds really nice..." She would say with a minor blush on her face. "...But, I'll be honest, I can't kill my closest friend. ...I don't really that many friends to begin with, after my amnesia. I lost them all because I can't find them all... I'll try and convince her to let me punch my friend or something!" Evelyn would conclude with a wide smile, running off elsewhere. It seems like she didn't understand that the question was hypothetical. ...A better question would probably be 'how does she knows where her creator is?'

If your creator would let you swap places with them for a week, to where you are their creator, would you do it and what would you do if you do it?

rolled 1d8 and got 3

[ Sergei stop hogging the spot! xD Bad boy. ]

I have no interest in their life. A much as I despise working with the fool that surround me, I have no reason to go study subjects that mean nothing to me.

Your creator has made you paint a portrait of themselves~ How does the painting end up like~? How do you think they'll react when they see it?

rolled 1d6 and got 5
It's been fun so far

Mika (played by Lucretire)

A loud snicker falls out of the stealth warrior's mouth. "I honestly have no skills in art whatsoever, so...." She shrugs dismissively with the goofiest grin on her face. "I honestly think it would end up being a bunch of random scribbles etched with a pencil. Though..." She takes a moment to bite her lip as her heterochromic eyes shift away from the person who asked the question, a faint blush painting her cheeks a pale pink. "Master would compliment me anyway after picking out a flaw or two. She's so sweet and squish like that."

If you could ask your creator to add one thing to yourself that was physical or mental, what would it be? And do you think they would do it if you asked?

rolled 1d10 and got 10

Astrea Marise (played by Derglet)

"I would ask for impeccable defense. If I could live life without death, then I'd be able to spend it with the rest of the team, and help find a cure alongside my dad!" The woman smiled mischievously. Obviously, that wasn't all. Perhaps she wished to gain power from such a thing? Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me. She used her own lover so that she could get a higher ranking in the world of 2463.

So, you there. You are given one wish by your creator, but it comes with the catch of the lives of all of Humanity. Would you do it?

Meanwhile, the boy known as Mitsuki stares up at the newcomer, feeling a little guilty.

rolled 1d10 and got 1

Detective Duo (played by Reima)

*Clears their throat* I don't think that one wish would be enough fo such severe concequences. It would be dev-
Me me ME!! Give the wish to me!
.......... It was mine though...
I'd wish for all the Candy in the world!! C:<
Connell, no. That would kill everyone.
Who cares, I got Candy for life~
Connell. Please. You would run out of it very quickly and your teeth would be ruined
I could learn to make my own Candy, then it would be amazing~ I don't need anyone to tell me what I can and what I can't do.
... It would kill your cousin though
Huh?
You'd have no-one to share the Candy with
And it would kill me
... Ok ok, I don't want the wish anymore *Clings on Victor*
......... You're the worst...
I know

Your creator decides that you would be very fitting as a film star~ What kind of great movie you think you'll be in?
Connell that is cruel. You can't put them to act in the type of movie they'd hate.
Shut up Victor don't ruin my fun!

rolled 1d6 and got 3

Che-Tze (played by Weronikus) Topic Starter

Uh, well, I... Don't really know what a movie is, but-
Oh. My Creator just said it's like a book brought to life as a moving picture.
That's... Hard to imagine. But I guess I could only cope with what I know, so maybe something about Dragons and Sithians, magic and elementals? Maybe a thoughtful sort of movie? Inspiring, I hope...
... Wait. My Creator just said that she sees me as the leading star in a "Beauty and the Beast" remake. Oh. I suppose I would be the beast then? You know, it's one thing intentionally making me ugly, and completely another making fun of me because of it. Shame on you, Creator.

Anyway, back on track... Hmm... How about this. If you had the possibility to rebel against your Creator, and he or she could do nothing to stop you, would you seize the opportunity?

rolled 1d10 and got 6

Goober (played by Mori)

For a brief second, Goober tilts its head to the side and makes a small croaking noise that could be called confusion. After yawning and showing all of its teeth, the Goober gets bored, sniffs around briefly before leaping at one of its creator's well-worn black sandals and begins gnawing on it wildly despite protestations, loud clapping and shouts of 'Oi' and 'Gerroutofit!'. A newspaper lands just short of where the Goober was, which makes the Goober startle in surprise, hiss loudly and run away, leaving the very well chewed sandal on the floor, which is then retrieved by a tall woman wearing one sandal, who grimaces in annoyance and disgust while she picks it up the slobber-covered sandal with two fingers.

---
Your Creator has discovered that someone other than them has made a body pillow with your likeness on it! How do you react?
(insert hysterical laughter here) THANK YOU, DICE GODS!! (continues hysterical laughter)
  • Matt: Depends which one of us, so... If it was me, I would just back away. I won't judge, but I'd feel really creeped out.
  • Natalie: That would make me feel so uncomfortable... I'd just run and scream for help to just get away from them. Maybe even a slap if they only got said body pillow just because of... Well... You know... They're probably just like Lance, if I had to guess...!
  • Lance: (raises eyebrows) Really? That sounds rather interesting, to say the least. Strange, but interesting.
  • Anna: ...Is this what Natz has to go through everyday? If so, I'm running away as fast as I can. Besides, I'm like the youngest out of the entire team. So, I guess that would be very...disturbing.

Your Creator wants you to talk chat with some new character they created; one that they poured their heart and soul into. However, this character seems...unlikeable. In fact, this character is the worst one ever made. How would you tell your Creator?

rolled 1d6 and got a natural 5. After the modifier of +1, got 6

Mitch (played by Derglet)

"I'd tell the rusty ol' Dragon that they're crap, and we don't need another goddamned character to mess everything up. They'd change 'em, I know they will. But hey, that happened with us all (Not me, I don't come from this creator really)." The boy flashed a smile. He was enjoying the freedom of free speech. With his old creator, he'd have to comfort them all the time and give as much positivity as possible. Poor Ian.. Hope you get better soon, bro~

Anyway, say you are thrown out of the spotlight by your creator and outside in the rain, rejected and sad. What would you do to prove to your creator that they should allow you back your spot?

rolled 1d10 and got 6

Rekushi (played by Lucretire)

The swordswoman taps her foot impatiently before raising an eyebrow. "Why would I do that?" She quips, a bitter frown forming on her face, "I was never in the spotlight in the first place." She crosses her arms, pausing to brush a bit of hair behind her ear as her eyes narrow shut and her head tilts upwards in a nonchalant manner, almost cold, really, as she continues on.

"I honestly don't care much for the so-called 'spotlight.' It just means I can do as I please and go hereby unnoticed in my Creator's eye." Her words contain a sharp twang, as if she either truly couldn't care less what her creator would think, or was highly upset about her circumstances.

She turns her head away as I open my mouth to complain, then close it, realizing it was a futile effort to argue with the bull-headed claymore wielder.

If your creator gave you a chance to modify your world in one vital way, what would you change, and would your creator be okay with this?

rolled 1d10 and got 6

(You again? Oh, fine then...)

"Oh, I don't even have to think on this one. I'd change my world so that nobody ever had anything against me. Honestly, I'm sick of running away and fighting for rights that should by definition be already mine... The same wouls go for any other K'Haseth, naturally - the right to be left alone and not be killed anytime.
...Well, I just asked my Creator about it, and she said such a change isn't possible, because it would completely ruin the story. But I don't care about a story! I just want to live peacefully, is that really such a crime? What did I do to deserve such a fate..."

"No matter. My question for the next character is this: If you could swap Creators with a character not created by your own Creator, would you do so, and if yes, then with whome?"

(Che-Tze... I truly hope this question isn't based on some sort of "thinking" you've been doing lately...)

rolled 1d6 and got 6

Dice (played by Derglet)

The man guy sat there in silence, masked and everything. Looking up at the one whom had spoken, a small grin formed. "Why, of course. Perhaps... Perhaps even with you? I'm sure you'd enjoy our rusty ol' Dragon... Maybe they'd do you a favour?" It was a small, hopeful thought. Maybe they could get away with such a thing?

Would you pretend to die so you could pretend to be someone else for the safety of others, despite your foe harming your friends and others over this period of time or would you stay 'living' and fight your adversary head-on, getting it over and done with, costing potentially hundreds of lives?

rolled 1d10 and got 4
If this is Mitch... xD

Archon (played by Draken901)

rolled 1d6 and got 2

Archon (played by Draken901)

"... Option two would be more suitable..." He ponders for minute, his claws tapping the ground. "...Not because I would want to waste so many lives, but rather I practically wouldn't be able to disguise myself for nearly that long... and blood spilled by my enemy is not blood spilled by my own hands.. err, claws..."

Your creator's world has disintegrated, and them and their family and friends are the only beings of that realm left alive. Would you allow them to live with you in your realm? Would they be able to survive there?
To be honest, his world's very similar to mine, only without the Wonderful 101 (This is why your world need an alien-fighting organization, Creator.). Actually, we're practically the same person, only I'm older and more experienced in battle while he still has his old life. But, I really don't think he...erm...me...wait... Whatever! The point is, he and everyone else he's ever known in his life can survive; they just need the Wonderful 101's help every day. Why? Because crime and aliens.

You've realized your Creator has been gone for some time. You or any of the other characters they've created don't know where they went. Suddenly, a gateway to another world appears, leading to your Creator's world. Do you decide to take matters into your own hands, or just keep waiting, possibly forever?

rolled 1d8 and got 8

(Che-Tze, c'mon... Give the spotlight over to someone else already...)

Well... From what I know on my Creator's world, it is a really strange place. And my Creator hasn't really done that much for me, really, so why should I try and find her? Well, I suppose her other creations might be a little sad - especially Sheila, I guess. Out of all of us, she's the only one who had a rather... Blissfully uneventful life...
But, with five of us, and Sheila being the only one who might actually miss her, why go through all the trouble? We might not succeed anyway.
So no, my final answer is I rather problems I know in my world than going to search for someone I don't really care about in a completely strange world.

(Jeez... Thanks a lot...)

As for my question - a very simple one, really. Do you feel liked, maybe even loved, by your Creator?

rolled 1d6 and got 6

Ziroh (played by Derglet)

(DAMN YOU DICE GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"Loved? Hmm... Maybe. Maybe not. How am I able to tell with all of the ***** ** ***** ********* ***** *** ***** * ***** *- Are you unnecessarily censoring- HEY!!! I thought we were allowed free speech!!!" It was a protest. An angry protest. Damn you Dice Gods. Why. Why why why. The S.I.N. Unit continued shouting, and yelling all the horrible things about her life. Indeed, she must feel betrayed, hurt, like it all was unfair. But honestly... I love my dear creation, and I... And I... WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

And so we don't have any cursing from Sin going on a massive rant like always, I have decided to cut this short.

So, you learn of a new character. This character is your replacement. What would you do?

rolled 1d10 and got 3
Please don't be Sin please don't be Sin please please please

Drake of Sundermill (played by Draken901)

(trololo music plays during sin's post/her character's post)

"........................." Drake would stare through his helm, motionless at the thought. "...That there's a grim thought. What will happen to me eh? Will I just be ignored for the rest o' time? Or is the character just takin' my spot on the character list? I don't want to lose my mule! She's a good mule! She carries my stuff! ...Then again, this IS just a question. Though, that would be quite bad..."

Your creator has abandoned all of their creations, including you. But, you and all of the others are able to travel to the other creations' worlds freely at any time. What would you do?

rolled 1d6 and got 3

Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

(What?! Oh dear Gaia, help me...)

The white-haired whipper flashed a dark smile. "A very simple procedure. We'd devise a plan to kidnap our creator and bring her back to our base. Then we'll make her regret that she ever had the mere thought or iota of intention to abandon us." He glances towards me, his playful eyes darkening to a deep, dim emerald. "I don't like to be abandoned, Master... None of us do. Remember that, and keep it close to your heart. You see, I'd hate to rip it out and sew it to your chest if you don't."

His face then refreshes to a gentle smile, as if nothing dangerous was on his mind at all. "Do you understand?"

(..... .... ...O-okay then? Understood? Meep.)

So, to make this more awkward... Would you ever consider falling in love with your creator? Even if not, what are two qualities about them that would attract you in a potentially romantic manner?

rolled 1d10 and got 3

Melissa (played by Weronikus) Topic Starter

Hmmm... Falling in love with Nikki here? That wouldn't be much of an option. I can't believe the weakling ever evne managed to create me, but well, now that she did, I wouldn't lower myself to her level. The girl isn't capable of any real-life dishonesty... How boring is that?
I many ways she amuses me. But no, I find her more of an insult to be my Creator rather than a possible love candidate. And anyway - people who you love, and love you back, only weaken you and limit your possibilities.

(...Wow. I guess I really am not loved around here. Well, at least coming from the lovely murderess here I was kinda expecting it.)

Let's bring some excitement to this little forum, shall we?... Let's say you have items of questionable safety, possible lethality... Do you think you would be capable of "accidentally" adding some to your Creator's drink?...

(...I am so not going to drink or eat anything I didn't make myself from now on.)

rolled 1d6 and got 2
Che-Tze, STAY OUT.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus