Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

....... I do not do 'puns'. Please get yourself checked and try to do something more productive.

[ On the meanwhile Toffi lays in the corner, hungry, Connell sobs for not receiving sweets and Xander starves to dead
And Dim sparpens his knives ]

How would you react upon on seeing a statue of yourself?

rolled 1d6 and got 5

Azael - SIN Unit 002 (played by Derglet)

(Just missed Azalea XD )

"I feel indifferent either way. Doesn't affect my situation whatsoever, does it now?" The Spirit spoke in monotone, without expression. Damn, Azael's changed a lot over the months, huh? One second they were screaming at everything and whatever, but now...

What'd you do if your personality changed at random like this?

rolled 1d100 and got 19
Wonder how awkwardly strange this question can get

rolled 1d6 and got 5
Extra Extra!

Yeeeeeeaaaaahh, no. I would hate that. I mean, I get it, I'm supposed to be a different version of him, and we are one and he same. But if he changes, I'm not changing.

Fair point.
Between you and your Creator, who's luckier?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 10. After the modifier of -1, got 9

The Eyes in a Shadow (played by Draken901)

That's a very hard question. At-least to me.

"Why?"

Because YOU get to live in a world full of magic and epic adventure. I mean, your flipping setting has FLOATING ISLANDS for pete's sake. You know how cool those would look in my world? DO YOU???

"....No."

...Back to the point. Practically everything about your world and life is better than mine. With it's only drawbacks being it has no modern technology in the slightest (except for early steam powered machines and such), and if you know me, I like my friends and video games very much. I mean, the common use of non-infernal magic? You know how cool that would be?

"...I already use magic?"

.....Oh yeah. Anyways... I think Saena has better luck than me, even though she's basically a orphan. Due to obvious reasons I probably already stated.

If you and your creator switched home-worlds for a time, how do you think that would go?

rolled 1d8 and got 8

Game Master and othe (played by Derglet)

(Oh crap...)

"Their world? In the Azure? Oh no no no. We can't go there. It's too dangerous. Well, that's what Nogard said. If I was to ever go there... I think a place so dangerous that the Author themself is afraid of would end my Adventuring career!" The young spirit exclaimed, terrified. He wouldn't be able to function in our world, sadly. As it goes, his physical form would be left behind, as it only works with Mirage/Magic energy. So basically, he'd just be a ghost.

And I'd be simply dead. The humans in the Argent Domain are a lot different to ours. I'd be a gigantic monster or a Rebirth freak, both of which means I'll probably die to the hands of my own creations. I suppose it's a tragically fitting ending.

So, what would you do if you were forced to record stories for your Creator? Like how Eltrith here tags along in stories so he can help the Author get inspiration?

rolled 1d100 and got 51
Horribly, I imagine. Unless I get The Dragon or the one after him.

rolled 1d6 and got 6
Extra Extra!

Creatia (played by Lucretire)

Creatia seems slightly flustered as she steps up to answer. "U-uh..."

Don't be shy, Creatia.... Just go on and answer the question.

"..." She adjusts the large hat on her head with shaking hands, the brim covering her eyes in shadow. She then speaks slowly, her tone even yet tense as she tries to relax.

"I... I wouldn't mind traveling with Master and helping her with her stories. In fact... I, uh... I think it'd be kinda fun!" Her face cracks into a cute smile as she wistfully continues, "L-like a little fairy on her shoulder or something, helping her write our adventures in huge tomes of magic... Uh, though this fairy might omit a few things for modesty's sake..."

She presses her index fingers together nervously as she fidgets a little, her voice trailing off into a bare whisper. "I... I would just... try to... enjoy myself. ...Yeah."

Tugging at her coat hem with the tips of her fingers, she twists and sways back and forth in a coy manner. With an anxious and flushed look on her face, it appears she can't stay still for much longer. "Is... Is that all, Master?"

Yes, that's all, cutie bean.
So your Creator has decided to change a major personality trait. Which one do you think they would change? And what would they change it into? Do you think you would better or worse off with the new trait?

rolled 1d8 and got 1

The Four (played by Tolora)

Jaxton frowns. "Really, twice in a row? Why can't one of her other characters have to answer these pointless questions?"

Just answer it and get it over with.

"Fine. Well, obviously my Creator wouldn't change anything about me because I'm perfect-"

Not true.

"Shut up. I'm the one answering the question, right?" Jaxton continues, "I guess if she'd pick any of my major personality traits, it would be my straightforwardness."

You mean rudeness.

"Whatever. And I'd be worse off if I beat around the bush instead."

If you and your Creator met, what, if anything would happen?

rolled 1d12 and got 9

What would happen if me and my Creator met? Well, before I actually answer that, I must clear something up. The guy who's account I'm on is not my Creator. His friend is my Creator, and she gave me to him. So, with that being said, if I met my Creator, we would go over to this guy's house (the guy who's account I'm on) and hang out together. Then me and this guy would have fun messing with people he knows because me and him look alike. I was based off of him after all. But yeah, it would be absolutely awesome.

You're Creator needs dating advice, whether for themselves or someone else. What advice do you give them?

rolled 1d10 and got 9

Adokas Elran (played by WonderGamer101)

Adokas, no...

Adokas, yes! I know exactly what to do! So, you like this girl right? What does she look like?

I don't know; my last crush didn't like me.... Can we just not talk about this?

Okay, well, for the next one, you gotta take chances! Smooth talk your way into her heart.

That sounds like a bad idea.

Trust me, it'll be fine!

Easy for you to say, you got a high Charisma stat...
Would you ever find yourself in a fight between another character? If so, who would it be?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 2. After the modifier of -1, got 1

Archives of Animus (played by Draken901)

(Draken rolls a 1 and critically fails at... stuff.)

Oh good, Exodias is here.

Exodias scratches his head a bit before he answers. "Well, what kind of fight are we talking about here? Like an argument, or a battle? Depending on the individual, I would think most of the time I would win. Sure, alot of the other "characters" have magic, but nothing beats dragon breath and sheer will. "

You are asked to make atleast three puns, or choose to "Roast" one of your creator's other characters. If you do so, you are promised candy and other tasty things.

rolled 1d8 and got 1
Add an additional Pootis to each number which has curved lines...

Rose Duggens (played by Derglet)

(I don't know what to feel anymore. Can someone tell me the possibility of that? Rolling a 90/100 and then 1 or 4 outta 6?)

"What's this 'roasting'? Do you mean cooking? I'm... Not... Into that, thank you very much. And why are you all trying to get each other to make silly puns?... I have had enough of those ridiculous 'jokes'... I guess I'd rather do this 'roasting', huh?..." The girl sighs, before spotting her 'young' companion Mitch. He was small enough to fit in the oven back at Headquarters, so maybe..?

Wait, no. N0P is controversial enough.

So, what if that happened to you? If your Creator wanted to cook you in an oven?

rolled 1d100 and got 92
An interesting 'challenge'. Rose is gonna be hopeless at it, but whatever.

rolled 1d6 and got 4
Extra Extra!

Isaac (played by WonderGamer101)

Isaac, I'm sure you could handle the heat.

W-What do you mean?

Well, you've been in a burning basement before, right? What's different about an oven?

I think you overestimate me....

Nonsense! What could you mean by that?

I-I am 9 years old...!!

And you have tears to cool yourself.

Y-You're starting to scare me...
Did you have some sort of scrapped backstory?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 6. After the modifier of -1, got 5

Rosaline (played by Arei)

Well, I won't say I have any scrapped backstory, rather my backstory seems to be growing more complete in a sense. Although I am quite unhappy with the backstory, well the one I currently have that isn't properly on my profile, I am happy that I have a more in depth story. Our experiences make us who we are, do they not? Now I believe I must go before my "brother" gets into something he shouldn't be.

What do you think of your backstory?

rolled 1d10 and got 6

Natz: Wait, didn't we already answer this question?

Matt: I don't know what you're talking about.

Anna: Oh, I know! It went like....
FLASSSSSSHBAAAAACK
The EBF Team wrote:
  • Matt: Honestly, knowing stuff like that wouldn't bother me so much. I mean, sure, I'd be confused as all hell, but it all sounds like some RPG plot if you ask me.
  • Natalie: Ummm... I'm not sure he could've written something like our past.
  • Lance: I KNEW IT! WE WERE PAWNS OF SOME COMPUTER GAME!!
  • Anna: ...What?

Lance: I still hold my belief.
What were you based off of? Or in simpler terms, what inspired your Creator to make you?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 9. After the modifier of -1, got 8

Ziroh (played by Derglet)

(Thank god! An easy one!!)

The mercenary looked surprised for a moment, before getting on with the question. "Okay, well, my weapon is a spear, right? It's called Gungnir, yeah? Odin uses Gungnir. To further support this, my friends in N0P and I fight in a war we pretty much technically lose. In it is a Giant wolf thing called 'Fenrir'. Fenrir is a wolf that appears in Ragnarök. In such event, the Gods would all fall, or die... And... Wait... Does that.. Mean... I'm going to be-" Okay guys, there. That's the main one. There's a few others, but I'd rather not say them. Yet.

So, what kind of person is your Creator?

rolled 1d100 and got 33
You know... I won't be able to answer if I get Mitch. Just saying.

rolled 1d6 and got 3
Extra Extra!

Reilyn (played by Ezeker)

What kind of person is your Creator?

"Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! Pick me!" The aura child waved her hand out widly, a huge smile across her young face.

Okay Reilyn, go ahead...

"Yay! Okay...so my Creator...how should I put this. Oh! Well, she's really sweet to the people she likes and loves, but can be pretty mean. Not like, bully mean, but more of a, 'I make snarky replies everyday and thats how I am' At first, she may seem like a totally shy person who can't speak English-"

What...?

"But once you get to know her, she's a total blabber mouth!"

What?

The blue-haired girl giggled. "But I..or, rather, we, love Ezeker very, very, much. She's kind and considerate, and always puts others first because she knows that they always go first. She will not hesitate to protect you, even if you two are total strangers." Reilyn giggled, "And I love her lots and lots!"

The child went up to the next person, gently tapping their shoulder, innocence radiating off of her. "Uhm...excuse me..."

Whats the worst thing your Creator has done in a single RP?
H - F (played by Draken901)

"Well uh... that's a tough one, see? I don't really know what all he's done... last bad thing I remember is-"

Let me take the wheel from here, cloaked brute.

"Well, if you say so."

The lights begin to dim, as an unnatural darkness covers the forum, with candles providing spoopy lighting.

Well let's see here... I made a man in a mask make giant snakes destroy Paris... I made a band of brigands cloaked in crimson slaughter countless towns... I made a brute in a steam-powered mechsuit beat the crap out of a king of the underworld... and let us not forget the Forging of a grand and possibly demonic ancient evil which is so large that it covers an entire continent, as well as corrupting everything in it's path and raising legions of mindless undead and infected to prey on unwary travelers and fools.

I think that about sums it up.

"................"

You heard NOTHING!

What is the mos regrettable thing you have ever done...? And, would you seek the Realm Doors to undo such a thing?

rolled 1d8 and got 5

Nielle (played by Lucretire)

Nielle tilts his head to the side, slightly bewildered. His left cat ear twiches a time or two as his bushy tail whips back and forth with a hint of irritation. It's very clear he's unsure who the question is for, and he appears kinda miffed about it. His brows knit together as he tries to respond.

"Well, uh...." He purses his lips together in thought before sighing in exasperation. Turning to me, he motions to the being who asked the question. "What do you think, Master? Who answers this one?"

Honestly, I say we should both answer.

He relents in silent dissatisfaction before speaking up. "If I must. Huh..." He nods. "All right then. The thing I regret the most..." He flushes in a mix of embarrassment and defiance as his rough and masculine tones belie a child-like response. "...When I lied to Mommy one time about there being a bug on her shoulder. Ah, I only meant to spook her, but..."

He winces at the rest of his words, as if it had just happened a while ago. "But... She fell out of her chair in fright and hit her head r-really hard on the table. She was unconscious for a day. I still feel really, really bad for my Mommy because I did such a bad thing..."

(Such innocence in a grown man, why?!) I-It's okay, Nielle. I'm sure Creatia still loves you.

"I-I know but... I'm just disappointed in myself is all..." From the waver in his voice and a sniff to accompany it, it seems like he was about to cry... Until he turns to me abruptly with his signature deadpan and bored look glazing over his face, giving the impression it was there the whole time. "So Master, what about you?" A sneering sort of smile is given. "Come on. I wanna know your secrets too," he teased.

(Did I say innocence? Scratch that.) Do I have to?! ....Fine. One thing I have regretted was... Wow, there's a lot of crap I regret. Okay, I regret not breaking up with someone I knew for a while sooner. They were a toxic person and I had my chance to cut them loose, but they stabbed me in the back before I mustered up the courage to say we're done. It sent me reeling into depression for three years. I never got closure for that until just this past week.

...Now would I change this if I could with these "Realm Doors?" Of course not. If not for those three years, I would've never have grown as a person and feel so proud of myself. ....So what about you, Nielle? Would you change that if you could?

"N-no!" Is his defensive reply, complete with folded down ears. "I would never- I mean, yeah, I feel bad and it would be nice to change it, but that would mess with things too much in the present. And, and then Mama would be more disappointed with me than she was when I scared her..."

(Ah, and there's the innocence again.)
Okay, time to lighten the mood a bit! What is the LONGEST reply to a roleplay that you have ever given via your creator, or the longest that you remember? Was the response after that worth the effort?

rolled 1d8 and got 6
No matter which one I get, this one will be hard to answer...

Astrea Marise (played by Derglet)

(Whelp. I guess it isn't over..?)

"I've never been used." The artificial life-form spoke, lighting another one of her 'cancer sticks' (As I like to refer to them as). "My creator is too focused on our story at the moment to roleplay. They are trying to get some running again, though. But everytime I'm mentioned, I'm dead apparently."

Your Creator plans to pull what I did a year ago- complete genocide of your world and/or Universe! In 24 hours, all life will be wiped out, and your Creator will no longer have to worry about you! Yay! How do you feel, being so lucky?

rolled 1d100 and got 7
If I get Eltrith, it's all over.

rolled 1d6 and got 4
Extra Extra!

Lissa (played by WonderGamer101)

W...Wha...? N-No... Why would he...

Oh, nononononononono!! I-It's not like that..! Y-You see, her world can't be destroyed, 'cause she's a canon character.

What even is that?

It's uhhh... Kinda hard to explain... But it's something that will not destroy your world in any way. Unless Grima comes back even stronger.
Would you ever explore a different character's world belonging to your Creator's friend?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 7. After the modifier of -1, got 6

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus