Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Astrea Marise (played by Derglet)

(Or just give me Astrea. Whateves.)

"A multiverse? Hmm.... Don't we all live in the same Universe already? Just in different 'pockets' of both space and time as each other? If I remember correctly, we live in the Argent Domain, and a few others live in the Lilac Domain. I think our Creator lives in the Azure Domain, but I'm not quite too certain. As for the other part, I personally would go after them, but I think Zay would rather venture out with everyone.. Honestly, I'll leave that argument for another day." The Artificial Life-form nodded, satisfied with her answer.

So.... You are face to face with your Creator. They lay there, helpless, and you have three options: One, kill them, and be free from your torment. Two, help them. Or three, take them hostage and become the Creator yourself.

Or just take everything they own, including the clothes they wear, and make a run for it.

rolled 1d10 and got 1
This is one where Eltrith would be good for~ He knows best about this subject, other than Rae.

Scott Pilgrim (played by WonderGamer101)

Uhhhh..... Why? Killing him seems dumb, and he's not someone who deserves a good ol' punch in the face. And being a Creator sounds like too much work to be honest. I mean, I already have one job. I guess I could help him out. It's not much, but it's good enough.

Also, that 4th option is creepy. You're creepy.

Don't insult him, Scott.
Do you think your Creator created you and someone else to be together?

rolled 1d8 and got a natural 5. After the modifier of +1, got 6

Ziroh (played by Derglet)

(Sorry for posting after a person who did my own. I'm sorry if this is breaking rules or whateves.

On a separate note, hai Zaaaaaaay)

The mercenary just blinked, blank face and all. "By that, do you mean my entire purpose was to get hitched with this person? If so, no. If you meant just getting together with someone, not as my entire purpose, but just to spice it up, then yeah, I suppose. 'Cause you know, I was created to beat the crap outta people, not romanticize someone. B-but I am- Just forget it... I've spoken too much."

How would you feel if your Creator let this Dictatorship rule your entire world?

rolled 1d10 and got 3
Sorrrrrrrrrryyy~

Sho Han (played by Weronikus) Topic Starter

(As the creator of the thread, I suppose it's my responsibility to tell you it's absolutely fine. There are no limits to how many times you post. Except maybe replying to your own questions, haha.

And wow, Sho... Funny you decided to speak up right now.)

Dictatorship? What Dictatorship?
(I guess Zay meant Dominion, Sho.)
Oooh, that Dictatorship... Wait, what was my role in it again?
(Uh, lumberjack. Do you really not recall?)
Ummm I was pretty into this game right now, so...
(?)
Yeah, I bought it on a sale as a package deal with two others! They're really-
(You know what, forget it. Just answer the question and give your own.)
Uh well... Um... I dunno.
(You don't know?)
I guess so. I'll give my opinion once I'll get to laugh in that role at least once~
(...Why am I not surprised.)

Anyway! Let's leave the dark subjects for another time and another character, huh? Let's speak of fun stuff! So let's say you bought something fun using your Creator's cash, and have been enjoying yourself so much you completely forgot to give your Creator the money back. To make things even worse your Creator didn't know you allowed yourself to borrow the cash. How do you think they'll react when they find out?

(Sho... I'm finding it very hard to not unleash Melissa on you right now.)

rolled 1d6 and got 5
No biggie~

Robin (played by WonderGamer101)

Well, what did you buy, Robin?

I bought some things you could use, such as a chess set to practice your logic...

I already have that.

Some books to increase your knowledge...

Already have that. Though I don't use them often...

And a few more books for myself.

So wait, you wasted my money on stuff that I already had? And stuff that you wanted?

Yes, of course.

I don't know whether to be angry, disappointed, or accepting.

rolled 1d8 and got 5

Azael - SIN Unit 002 (played by Derglet)

(Well then.)

"Uh... I'm not sure, what should you be? Honestly... I don't think I care how you go about this." The Mirror sighed, looking away now. Obviously, the Mercenary had something on their mind. Well, if you're the most powerful thing alive, of course you would. Like questioning your existence or wondering how to deal with 5,000,000+ people after your skin. Maybe even how to fix their world, which is crumbling, and desolate. "Say you had someone you'd give the world for, and... They were gravely sick, and needed you there with them to help them live. But you see, you had a job. A job which forced you to decide between them or it. Would you stay and live till the end of your days with them, by their side and helping them recover, or potentially save the world, and win ultimate fame and fortune, but without... Them?" Holy crap, Azael, never expected that outta you. Zay, maybe, but- Oh, well, you are basically the same people, aren't you?

rolled 1d10 and got 2
Rawr~

Detective Duo (played by Reima)

Oh, but... I work with the person that is the most important to me. If he can't work with me, I won't work. Nope. Not leaving them. *Clings onto the Scottish person*

Your creator has challenged you to a bowling match, but all they do is cheat and take embarrassing pictures of you. How do you react?

rolled 1d6 and got 2

Oh boy, I get to be one of those artists on the Internet... The problem here is who I'm going to get. Not the fact who I'm going to cheat.
Oh god, no...

WHAT. THE. HELL. What is wrong with you?!
Your Creator tries to make a game about you. Given their expertise, how likely are you to like it?

rolled 1d8 and got 8

Mmmm, well... Considering that she's already working on something like that and has other games planned already so... I could say I'm trusting that it's going to be great~

Your creator has decided to change you into a swimsuit model, how are you feeling?

rolled 1d6 and got 6

Creatia (played by Lucretire)

Creatia whimpers as her fist tightens nervously against the collar of her mage's robe before shaking her head madly, her eyes frightened green orbs. "No! I-I refuse! L-Lexi may be WAY more relaxed about such a thing, b-but I have... I have good, good reasons not to degrade and reveal myself in such a public manner!"

(Creatia, don't be so shy~)

She pulls the brim of her floppy witch's hat over her eyes and beet red face, then starts to quiver where she stands. Her knees visibly wobble in embarrassment as she holds firm, her voice wavering despite continuing her tirade. "G-go away! Shoo! The answer is no! No swimsuits! No!"

(Well, I think there's your answer. So... Yeah.)

Let's say you hate how your creator styled/colored your hair and they give you a choice to change it to however you like. What would you choose for a style or color? Or if you don't have hair, would you ask your creator to give you some?

rolled 1d8 and got 1

Time to be a barber. I need some 50's style clothing, hat, and a mustache. And 3 other people.

Welcome to Hypothetical Haircuts. How may I help you?

Matt: Gimme a handlebar mustache.

Umm... Alright then... That's a strange request, but okay.
Natz: Hmmm... I want sort of like a pretty hairstyle, not one that screams "I'll do anything you tell me to do," but instead makes people realize that my eyes are up here.

Just remove this band holding your ponytail and comb your hair.

Natz: Oh, it's that easy. Wow...
Lance: Give me something that makes me impossible to ignore.

You sure about that?

Lance: Pfft, do I like guns? Of course I am.

Alright, I'll give you a reverse mohawk.

Lance: What?

I'll just use a razor to shave a straight line in the center of your head.

Lance: N-No!!

Dude, relax. I was just joking. I'm just gonna give you a pompadour.
Anna: I'm fine, thank you.

Aww, come on. You don't have any hairstyle you want?

Anna: Not really...

That's perfectly fine.
Besides creating you, what was the best thing your Creator has done for you?

rolled 1d8 and got 7

Monokuma (played anonymously)

(Oh god, Less? Really? I haven't done anything progressive in the Dominion Project, so basically... Nothing, really. The only plot thingy in it that I've come up with is when Less finds a bunch of Relics/Ancient Weapons resembling a club-ish spear with runes on it that cannot be lifted, a dull katana with similar (But different) runes that no matter how much it is sharpened, will not cut and a handgun with runes as well, that will not work whatsoever. And the only other thing is that comic I drew as a request from my friend where Less finds themself in Eltrith's world. Even if I had done something, Less can't even talk. So... Uh... Let's say Less likes reading. Yeah, reading.)

Anyway, what would you do if a rather handsome vanilla-scented magical extraordinary multicoloured talking floating puddle with eyes began conversing with you?

rolled 1d10 and got 6
Zay, if I get you here, I'm giving you the bad ending of the story

If you will excuse me for a moment, I am going to call a doctor for you. I do not think you should be out here wandering on your own, you are seeing things.
Which one do you prefer, an ambulance or a 'taxi' where they strap you onto the seat?

Your creator has gotten you tickets to abroad~ How wonderful~ But upon getting to the holiday country, you're then grabbed and forced into a house with other people you don't know. What are you going to do now? You're trapped in a bad reality show

rolled 1d6 and got 5

Shadow (played by Shadow13)

I break myself out and I snap my fingers as we are all freed. I am a goddess after all.

Well done Shadow.

Thank you creator. Haha. BUT YOU GOT ME INTO THIS MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your creator has gotten you a pet, but the pet seems to hate you! What do you do and how do you react?

rolled 1d10 and got 1

jaraki (played by jaykob)

Well first id kill the pet, then I would torture my creator by killing all his other charecters, never allowing him to role play ever again, so I warn you DONT GET ME A PET!!!!! I dont care if it hates me or likes me, or whatever....dont do it

creator: well thats a little harsh, why would you do that, pets are awesome

Character: im counting to three, forget the pet idea, or your characters die. thats what you get for making me your strongest character

creator: fine no pet...next person

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

your creator decided to use you in a roleplay as a human shield...what do you do
I, uh... I... Well.... It's common... I get thrown around quite a bit anyway... So... I'd... Try to manage and attempt on surviving like all the other times?

Toffi, the best human shield there ever was
Bonus

Dim: A shield? HAH!! More like a dagger! I am no shield, you use me as a shield I stab you too.
Sergei: *With him, basically you'd not need anything else. He'd have the situation very much under control

Your creator has lost a bet, and so they need to give you a more tragic and edgier backstory. You'll have to sacrifice one of your close friends. Reactions?

rolled 1d6 and got 1

Alex and Melie (played by Lucretire)

".... .... ....."

Meliere? Are you okay?

".... .... ....." She reaches for her glaive and with a simple flip of her fingers, aims the pointed handle at my throat. Her eyes glimmer with a sense of madness, but her face remains still and calm, even as she speaks.

"...I dare you to try me, mortal. We may be linked to each other by this thing you call roleplaying, but I will end you if you try to change my life in such a manner. Do you understand me?" Her voice raises louder as the pointed end presses slightly into my skin. "Are we clear?!"

*nods frantically* Okay, please don't kill me! ;A;

Whoops, you've somehow accidentally (or intentionally) released the god/gods of your world into your creator's world! And what's worse, they've dragged you along for the ride across the threshold! How do you react? How does your creator react? Will you save the day, or let the gods' whimsy punish your creator?

rolled 1d8 and got 4

[ Toffi you are hogging the questions ]

Mmm... My gods, or, well, the God of this word is basically the same as my creators. And we don't really have much going on with them to be honest. Actually, religion here has even less power, the military rules over that. It's not going to be that bad, but I'm sure we can try helping somehow if needed

Let's have something positive for once. Your creator lets you go get a whole new ser of clothes, or maybe three, maybe even five full sets of clothes if you're being nice. What do you get?

rolled 1d6 and got 6

jaraki (played by jaykob)

Well... I guess some power armor, or even a invisibility cloak would be nice...yeah lets go with the cloak.

creator: im not giving you the power to be invisible, you can have the power aromor.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

your character decided to give you a sex change...what do you do
[ I'm hogging these questions, but I have things to ask xD
Toffi stop. ]

Mmmmmmmmm..... I... Would that really change anything? I mean, I already have a feminine body... And... I'm not the most 'manly' person around anyway, so....... It's fine with me

Your creator allows you some vacation time with them. What are you gonna do first?

rolled 1d6 and got 1

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus