Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Lissa (played by WonderGamer101)

Favorite person??

Lissa, don't go there.

Well, when you put it that way, I think s-

LISSA, SHUT UP OR I WILL STRANGLE YOU.

O-O

I'm sorry, I know shouldn't have said that.
What do you think of your Creator in general?

rolled 1d8 and got 4

[ will answer later, just needing some distraction now ]

Well, uhh... They are... Unique to say the least. They're the best when slightly sad (I swear, my phone wrote Dead.), and in need of comforting. They're nice then
Other times... Well... Other times... ... They're just... Not as nice *Bribed to not speak out bad words, or gets beaten up by the mind of the nice creator*

Your creator prevents you from doing anything fun or exiting for a week, how do you react?

rolled 1d6 and got 1

Sangris (played by Ezeker)

Pout, do some puppy-dog eyes.

She can't resist me the-SMACK

What did you say?

N-nothing! I'l j-just accept it!

*glares* Hmph.

My creator is mean, but I love her all the same, even if I don't like her punishments sometimes...

Do you think your Creator loves you the most out of all their characters?
Ayala Enania (played anonymously)

Aayla would frown slightly at the question. "I honestly do not believe so. Of all my my creator's creations, even though I am supposed to be a leader of a band of mercenaries, I believe she has more eyes on the other creations that are within that mercenary guild. Like Lady Evelyn and Lady Angel, for instance. I have heard that she plans to use me for her objectives more in the future, but for now I will be patiently waiting. I do not blame her, for I do not believe myself to be that much of interest to someone to control over compared to Lady Evelyn and Lady Angel," She would explain, her frown not changing the whole time.
"In my opinion, I am just happy that my creator has more fate in store for me, even if she does mean to reset the timeline I hail from," Aayla would add on as an after thought, but didn't put much attention towards it.

Your owner is about to erase you. Do you try and stop them? If you do, how? If you don't, why not?

(Sorry for posting literally right before you. o-o')

rolled 1d8 and got 1

Daxx (played anonymously)

You know, I'd like to think she wouldn't but I wouldn't mind if she did because I think more than anything we live in the heart, in the stars, in people laughing and good memories. That time we did, we went, we saw, we laughed, we felt.

So long as she knows there will be music despite everything, we're good, we've got this. (:

What do you think (if anything) inspired your creator to make you?

rolled 1d6 and got a natural 3. After the modifier of +1, got 4

Lucas Mitchel (played by Zelphyr)

"Well, I'm clearly the summation of all her hopes, dreams, and fantasies! I'm like her fantasy boyfriend, all hot and funny, and just imagine what I can do in the bedroom, totally guilt-free! Haha, nah... she's much more of a dork than that. She seriously created me just to laugh about a self-cloning person called 'Xerox.' Seriously, I was built entirely from that one joke that's never even come up in anything. But hey, it pretty much required that I have a sense of humor, and I think I would up with a decent outlook."

How would feel if your creator passed you on to another player?

rolled 1d20 and got 10

Sherry (played by LavaCanyon)

...I don't know. Umm. It would be really sad to realize I'm not good of a person enough to stay. It could actually ruin me emotionally. though if it was temporary, I'd be down for that. I hope I wouldn't be put into a bad life. Stuff like that might happen since that's one of the things that can make a story interesting. It'd be understandable but the life my creator gave me is pretty average and cool.
My creator is treating me pretty much how I'd want to be treated. It's scary to see how someone else might handle my life but if they could handle it well, It'd be a cool experience. If I was only under the control of someone else for a little while like week or a month I'd be fine with almost anything knowing I'd eventually be put back.
(Before this question I didn't actually know that we had a god so I had to think about life for a while before answering this)

Do you want to be friends with your creator? What would you do with them if you could? Umm hopefully you don't hate your creator but if you do, what would you want to do to him I mean them? Uhh... Yeah I think that's all I needed to say.

rolled 1d10 and got 1

Rose Duggens (played by Derglet)

(Finally!!!!! And it's Rose, too! Yay~!)

"If I could be friends with them, you say? Of course! We could do so many things~! Like decide on how to destroy opposing companies and not tip them off about our products (Zay, I understand it was a one time thing, but jeez), financial issues, better security and not that abusive freak (Sin, of course), how to better the work-place attitude and show that anger doesn't benefit yourself and the others around you (Looking at you, Sin~),maybe, just maybe, they'd change Sin, how to put those stupid Wielder freaks in their places and such (Like Sin), reduce crimes in the city (Especially by that S.I.N. Unit punk), you know, that stuff~" The young CEO chirped, and I began to suddenly regret my life decisions.

Would you rather to own a mass-million making company but have to put up with the entirety of a massive city, a bunch of overpowered teens who like to screw around with the citizens, an abusive Bunny-man as your head of security (Thus making another one of your top-security members to become pretty... Eh), a manipulative overseer who wants to mess with your head because whateves, a small boy who fantasies about eating you who you have to share a room with (Along with previously mentioned overseer) and to top it off, having to save a 7 morons all the time along with their Team Leader who is really... Bleh, or would you prefer to be an orphan that has to put up with said seven morons for the rest of your life, while slowly dying and mourning the death of your friends, while dealing with previously mentioned abusive head of security as your adoptive father? And getting impaled all the time? And that crap?

rolled 1d10 and got 9
Sin, if you take this one, I'm just gonna go with another person, 'kay?

Arianrhod

Can you play if you only have one character? :-)
Arianrhod wrote:
Can you play if you only have one character? :-)

I guess so.
Scott Pilgrim (played by WonderGamer101)

But I guess I'll roll.
How about no? I think that sounds fine. Do you think so?

Yeah, I guess I do.

Cool.
Would you, at some point, punish your creator for doing something stupid to you?

rolled 1d8 and got a natural 5. After the modifier of +1, got 6

Reilyn (played by Ezeker)

She smiled sweetly. "Well, so far, my creator has had my older brother taken away from me and killed, kidnapped three times, poisoned to a chemical I'm severely allergic to, had my Pokemon egg die, and I was shot in the forehead with a bullet!" she happily clapped her hands together. "But I love my creator, because she did it for a good cause. I mean, my brother came back, as well as my egg, and i survived the bullet, so all is well. Besides. I'm nine. I can't really do anything, haha!"

Your creator says they'll be back, and they don't return for three years. How do you react/do/say?
(( YIKES that nine year old has a rough life, poor girl ))

"Wh-What? I..."
Will swallows hard, pulling his sleeves over his hands. He looks nervous...
"I'd be... I mean... I can't do this alone, I..."

Finally, he gathers himself and speaks. "I'd... go find her. I don't care how long it takes me. I'd do it for anyone I knew that went missing. If no one else will do it, I'll do it."

--

Do you know anything embarrassing about your creator?
I swear to God, say something THAT embarrassing of me, and I'll kill you.

Well, my Creator over here used to be a walking pile of cringe. When he was, like 8 to 10, he used to believe that all non-canon or fan-made events from a specific game-slash-series actually was canon, and then he pretended that it wasn't.

Hey, you're basically my persona; so that happened to you too!

Yeah, but you didn't mention it on my profile.

You want me to?

No.
...You still kinda do it.

I will erase you.

J-Just kidding...! Haha... Ha...
Your Creator brings up something embarrassing about you to another player's character. How do you react?

rolled 1d8 and got a natural 7. After the modifier of +1, got 8

Garnet (played by veiledprophet)

"Punch that glitch in the face!"

Garnet, your puns are showing. The voice echoes in his head like a bell, though he's not sure where it came from. "And hey, gimme a break! I'm a teacher! Do I wanna offend some kids? No. I'm only saying, if someone's going spreading some BS about me, I'm gonna do something about it! Even if she's my creator. It's not like she's going to shut me down over it. She's obsessed with me."

Don't get cocky, Garnet. The smug grin on his face fades. "Let's just go under the assumption that it won't happen," he concludes.

--

What's something you and your creator have in common, and do you like it or hate it?
Robin (played by WonderGamer101)

Well...

We both went through the same events.

...Since when?!

Well, I have FE: Awakening, so...

What are you talking about?!

Oh right, you're a video game character. You don't break the 4th wall...
If your Creator punched you or kicked you for no reason, would you do the same?

rolled 1d8 and got a natural 4. After the modifier of +1, got 5

Safineia (played by Weronikus) Topic Starter

(C'mon Saf... Give someone else the chance to reply...)

Well, no. Because such a situation would never happen. My Creator mostly uses the mind to bring pain to others, if at all, rather than fists. So I would not have anything to return.
Secondly, even if she did hit or kick me, I know my physical strength is lower than hers, and it would not have the intended effect of returning the hurt.
Fights are very confusing. If there's no material gain in the action, why start at all?
(It's called emotion, Saf. Mostly anger, sometimes sadness, is the cause.)
...I suppose that's what less intelligent beings say to explain things they don't understand.
(You really enjoy insulting me, don't you?)

Now. Imagine that your Creator wants to force you into doing something that is against your morals, beliefs, characteristics... Do you allow him to without trying to fight him, or do you try and stop him from doing so?
(What have I ever done to you, Saf???)

rolled 1d6 and got 3

Rose Duggens (played by Derglet)

(Oh, hey, funny seeing you here Rose.
And I agree, Nikki~! Emotions are powerful things! Even ask the god of all things emotional, Zay~!)

"They wouldn't go there at all! I'm their favourite, of course!" The CEO giggled, and I was forced to play along. I love my creations, I really do. And if this is what makes her happy, then so be~ To be honest, I don't like favs~

So, you play a game with your creator. You win and they throw a fit. They back you into a corner, fury in their eyes. What do you do? And how does your creator react?

rolled 1d10 and got 9
Sin, if I get you, I'm giving it to Jakl

I would ask this infantile SOB why he's throwing a tantrum like his age was in the single digits.

...And he would respond by saying that it keeps him young.

If you and your creator were roommates, what would a typical day look like?

rolled 1d6 and got 4

Frisk (played by WonderGamer101)

Uhhh... I don't know. What do you think, Frisk?
  • ACT
    • Check
    • Joke
    • Answer

* You answer that you could see yourself and your Creator having fun with each other as roommates.
      * You could see him discussing some rather interesting topics with Toriel, feeling conflicted eating Papyrus's spaghetti, being bench-pressed by Undyne, watching a few anime here and there with Alphys, breaking all of his limbs trying to dance with Mettaton, or maybe even sharing jokes with Sans.
      * The possibilities are, well, endless!
      * ...But he did something wrong.
      * Something he still regrets up until this day.

* That's right, Wonder.
      * You decided to give the monsters Ń̸̘̺̲̟͡ͅO̷̳͓̳̟̰̫ ͠҉̝̮̹͓̲̺͈̤M͏̛͖͚͓̖̪́E̵̮̹̳̬̬͇R̹͉͚̼̘͞ͅC̙̬̱̦͜ͅͅY̢̢̖̭͙͖͎.
      * You killed them.
      * You destroyed the timeline.
      You gave your SOUL to me.
      * And when I become in control of this SOUL and timeline....

* I̵̠͚̝̘̫̤̳̞̦̤̙̼̭ͮͯ́͆͑̆́̽̀͘̕͠'̶̸̨̢̮͖͚̣̘̼̤͚̹͇͍̫̘̖͖̏ͨͥ̾͂́̊ͯ͗̓͑̕l̡͇̯͍̤̩̹͊̅́̌̇ͯ̊̔͠l̶̹̹̹͓͓̭̣̥͎̰̱̺̲̯̻̞̜̺̟ͨ̌̍ͯͣͥ̾̉͗̌̈́̂ͮͣ̈̀̚͞ ̀̈́͛ͤ̈́̒ͯ̓̆̓͑ͣͭ҉̧͓̱̤̹̩̟͓̬̀͜͞m͚̱͙̠̣͚̱̹͖̭̙̄̓̀̃ͦ̐͝ả̩̘̲̇ͧ̏ͬ̿͗̑̂̇͌̐̒̏́ͨ͂̀͜͢k̸̶̘̻̣̝̖͕͚͚̀̃̽ͧ̓̿̓ͧ̌͞͡e̡̺̭̤̮̽̽̿̂ͤ̉̉͐̊̊ͬͭ̓̏ͭ̋̇̄͘͟͟͜ ̛̙͎͎͎̳͚͍̺͖̊̊ͫ̂ͪ́͟͠͡s̴͙̠͍̱̟̫̳̩͕̙̠̩̻̙̘̻͙ͫ͆̏ͩ͐̋ͮ̄ͧ̄̚͡uͫ̔̌̈̿̍̌ͩ̈́̂͋̈̎̈́ͣ͏̵̤̟͍̯͕͈ŗ̵̛̤̲̩͉̻͉͎̳̜̳̦̹̳̩̽ͬ̽ͣͧͬ̌̄̚͘͝ê̸̡̖̮̠̜ͧ̑̿͆̊̀͞ͅ ̵̧͖̰̦̱̹̘̦̘̹͕̯̹̯̰̺̰̦͉̊̏̊̓͛͐ͪ͌͊ͩ̅ͯͫ͒̌ͤ̒ͭ̈͝͡y̴̹̪̭̫̗̝̺̗̥͔̹͇ͥ̓͊̾̂ͯ̾̅ͮ͑ͦͤ̈́̍ͣ̈́̀͒́o͆ͦͮͤ̍҉҉̻͚̹̤̝̭̤̞̼̱̤̖͉̤̺̖̲̮̗uͥͮ̈́͗̂͆̊ͧͮ̓̔͆̔̀͜҉̡͖̰͍̼̖̳͔̮̙̹ͅ'̵͈̭̭͚̝͖͚͚̱̻̟̱̪̙̭̓̏́̔̄̔͘̕͠͡l̷̇ͥ͂͛͊̓ͧ̏̆͐́͜͞͏̱̩̘̫̻͍͎͔͓̜͖̮̣͖͓͖͓l̗͓̝̞̺̻̖̭͙̦̟̾͂̄̾ͯ̈́̂̀͒ͬ̓͛̇ͣ̓̋̿̇̈͢ ̶͇̟͖̗̙̓̓͐̐ͨ͒̾̃̕b̷̢̧͕͓̣̦̝̗̜̤͍̰̱̫̜̥̺̣̼ͫͬͦ̌ͦͪ̈́ͮͫ͋̊̊̈́͑͂̋͡ͅë̴̶̶̤̤̻̮̣̭̠̝̬̹́̔͊̊̃̓̊ͪͯ̾ͪͤͧ͆̐ͥ̽ͨ ͯ̂̂̂ͪ̍͂ͪ̐ͦͮ͋ͣͪ͌̾͛ͦ̾͟͏̷̛̬̖͉̯̼̭̝̹̦͇̙̼̭͖͙͢ṱ̛̺̬̼̣̪̥̗̟͉̤̗̯͍͍̯͔͒̆̀̒ͯ̂͆̂̀́͟h̴͍̯̪̥̩͖͓̄̃͆ͣ͑͌ͮ̏ͧͪ̍̏̔ͧ͊́e̷͉̖̯̪̭̱͈̗̯̝̻̰͙ͣ̐ͮͤͤ̑̑ͩ̈͐͆͜͢͠ ̡ͬ͑̉̅̽͢͝͏̞͉̪̳͎̯̪̯̦f̷̨̝̯̝̝̖̹́̋̂̓̄̀̍ͨ͜ȉ̴̡̛̭̫͖̞̫̱̼̱̤̥̥̤̠̞̳̬͑̿͋̆̽͗̽ͪ̃̈́͌̚͜͡r̻͇̣̦̿ͮ̀̋ͩ̔̈́̍ͦͨ̅ͮͯ͞͡͝s̛ͨ̂̀͆̓ͨͮ̓̈ͩ͏̭̖̳̞͖̳ͅt̍̇ͬ̉̽̇ͫ͆ͬ̑̆̀̈ͨ͒͢͏͎̻̻̥͘ ̨͇͍͇̥̲̳̗̭̦͎̞̠̹͓̭̔̇ͦ̉̄̽͌͂ͧ͐͜͞v̵̶̡̪̞̭̫̙̱̪͓ͬͬ͆̈ͯ̑́̚͝î̶͓̻̳͈͉̦̦̉ͥͣ̐ͮ͊̉͌̈́͒͝ͅc̵̡̩̤̜̬̝̲̤̪͓̺̙̥͖̝͕̙̳̼̀̿͊̇͢ͅt̢͎̝̻̙̠̹͕̲̤̝̼̳̰̣̙̬̳͋̉͗̚͡ͅi̵̺̟̺͉̯̮̤͖̗̦͚̎̎̿͒͑͂ͦ̾̽̇̉͑͡m̴̑̿ͤ̈ͮ̉̿ͮ̍̉̏̚͏̝̣̟̮̪͍̰̬̤͎̜̳̙̟ͅͅ ̸̸̢̣̗̗̖̖̤͔̩̳̠̐̉ͮͬ̾ͯ̍͑́f̧̝͎͇̙̲̙͉̼̝̜̥͚̱̬̞ͬ̓̒̍͂ͣ̅͊ͬ͛̉͑̂ͭ͝ͅo̱̳̺̻͉̞̣̗̣̩̘̳̬̪͓͔̟ͪ͂͑̒͊̏͞͞ͅr̀͗ͣͥ͐͂ͬ̓ͫ̈́̏̚҉̨͍̩͎͈͚̪͔̱̺̟̞̫̤͇͞ ̆ͮ̉̓҉̛̘̘̻̰̣͇̻̼͇̦̦̯͚̼̟͔̟̲̱g̷̫͇̺͎̬̰̝̺͙̤̤ͣ̽ͩ̋́̑ͨ̔̒̆ͫ̓ͭ̎̔̾̀ị̧̹͎͇̺͈ͣ̑̓͐ͭ̇͡͞v̢̛̙̙̗̺͔̣͇͎̖͈̝̜͚͖͎ͦ̈́ͦ̌̆ͫ͐ͥͦͫ̃̏̾͂͋̎͟͠ͅị̛̛͕̩͓̜̪͉͕̟̪̘̱͙̬̄ͯͥ̆̋́̚̕nͭ̽ͪ̐̒̅̐͆ͨ̐ͧ̒͗ͣ͝͠͏͖͖̟̫̜͈̱̳͇̹̳͇̥̻̦̤̻̯̤g̶̜̞̲̹̝͕̰͇̱͍̼͗ͯ̆̒ͧ̔̀ͧ͝ ̨̍̽̋ͥ̈ͪ͐͗̂́͏̛̤̗͉̭̩͉͟u̧̺̥̩̬̮͖͔̲̹̱̥͖̝̤̔ͦ̿̔̐̑̃̀ͨ͛̽̄̉̓ͦͧͦ̂ͅs̢̧̟͉͈̞̜̗͚͔̏̎͒͊̓͂̏͊ͪ̍ͤ͝ͅ ̧̧̨̳͇̱̙̻̟͖̾̃̾ͯͦ̔̈́ͦ̂̀̊ͩ̽̉ͤ̈͘͠l̢̛̤̥̞͓͇͓ͨ̍̽͊̄̀̓ͦ̚͘͜͜iͤ͊ͨͫ̏͑̎̍̄̅͗̊̎ͮ̈̇͞͏̡̘͙͚̙̜̬͇̱̦͖͙̪̭̙̀̀f̢̡̡̭͚͔̜̫̼̪̺̟̤̮̻̦̲̯͉͇̊ͧͣ̏͌̾͒̍̌͑ͪͩͫ̍̇̾͂ĕ̉ͯ̀ͣ̽̃͆́̑ͤ̀̐̕҉̶̮͎̫͎̰̙̖̕͠

No! Bad demon! (sprays holy water)

Although it's true I went down the GENOCIDE Route, I...
I am so sorry, Frisk.
I wanted to make it up to you.
It was partially my fault.
But I swear, I will leave you and your friends alone on my file.
I promise.

How do you feel about your Creator's reading choice?

rolled 1d8 and got a natural 1. After the modifier of +1, got 2

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus