Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Melissa (played by Weronikus) Topic Starter

(Well, this'll be interesting...)

A Pokemon-filled world? I was never a fan of the games, nor the show... It seemed pretty childish to me... But the poisonous Pokemon are pretty fascinating. Imagine what poisons they may have! What sort of effects they could have! And all the different effects... It would almost be too easy to go through with a fail-proof murde---Aha, I meant to say, it would almost be too easy to go through with new technics of creating medicine... After all, poisons are often used in the art of destruct---Healing! I apologize for the stammering... I truly don't know what's happening with me today...
(What's happening is I'm messing with your usually top-notch facade to let your inner beast show. You're welcome.)
I just had an incredible thought: How about all the poisons I got from those Pokemon I would first test on my beloved Creator to see their... Healing... Qualities?
(Are you... Threatening me? Because it's working.)

Ah, for a question of my own... If you were to plot your Creator's murder, how would you see it done?
(Melissa, I'm not sure who I fear most: You, or me, for coming up with the idea of you.)
Isaac (played by WonderGamer101)

M-Murder..?! I-I could never do that to my Creator..!

Yeah, and even if he did, he would need the help of both Satan, God, and RNGesus.

No, I'm serious.
How often do you think your Creator is on here?

rolled 1d8 and got a natural 3. After the modifier of +1, got 4

Garnet (played by veiledprophet)

"Oh, I don't think," Garnet said smugly, "I know. I've seen it. Ever since she joined - like, not even a month ago? - it's like her life depends on this place. She keeps fawning in her journal about all of her new friends and opportunities and everything. Not that I'm complaining, though..." He shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't meet a whole bunch of new people before. And I'll tell you, doing the same thing every single day? It reeks. I need excitement, y'know?"

--

Do you feel your creator has treated you poorly? If you do, why do you think they do this?
Micheru (played by Micheru)

>Do you feel your creator has treated you poorly? If you do, why do you think they do this?

Micheru flicks ash.
"Naw. I'm wealthy and powerful, and capable of facing down any challenge."
He's also a narcissist, the creator adds, as the felinid ruffian shrugs.
"Sure, I get scratched up, beaten down, and down and out from time to time. But it's the crucible that leads to strength. Something can't come from nothing. Pressure creates diamonds, you know?"

Micheru glances aside.

"You, next guy. Do you dress better than your creator?"
Serendipity (played by brilziana)

"That depends on the day," Serendipity giggles. "And on your fashion sense. Personally, I like the way I dress better-- that's why I dress that way!"
With a grin, Serendipity points a question at the next character. "Would your creator eat your favorite food? Would you eat theirs?"

rolled 1d8 and got 8

Eleak Carter (played by WonderGamer101)

(Whoops... Didn't mean to add that +1 modifier.)

Favorite food...?

Well, do you have any?

All I've eaten during my training was bread.

Oh, well I'd eat the hell out of that bread.

But, I'm not sure if I could eat your favorite.

Pasta? Dude, El, it's like bread but chewier and full of flavor!

Hmm... I'll consider it.
Your Creator sends you to a world you don't know or understand. How do you react?

rolled 1d8 and got a natural 1. After the modifier of +1, got 2

Micheru (played by Micheru)

>Your Creator sends you to a world you don't know or understand. How do you react?

"I find whatever these backwards hillfolk use for currency, and begin hording it. Once I have enough of it, I began buying the people. Not literally, but favors. Everyone needs something.."

Micheru grins a faint sinister grin.

"And then I'll own them. Give me a month, and I'll have a village, a year, and I'll have an army. Once I've exploded out enough, there should be little that they can do to stop me. And then.. I'll make this world know and understand ME."

Pausing, Micheru glances at someone random and points.

"You. You're suddenly face to face with your creator. There's a weapon on the ground between you, and your creator is giving it looks of trepidation. Your life is on the line. What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DOOOO?"
Uh... I accept defeat.... I don't want to hurt them, I really don't. It's not something I like doing, so, I'd just accept defeat so that we'd get away with as little harm as possible...
I've gone through a lot of beating, but I know they're not going to kill me. I'm too precious...

So you wake up one day and notice that you're missing a limb. Your creator has left you a note with tasks to complete. Do you complete the tasks in order to get your limb back or go straight for the creator?

rolled 1d6 and got 1

Che-Tze (played by Weronikus) Topic Starter

That's... A tough question. Though I suppose I'd simply go through the tasks to get my limb back. Who knows, if I behave well enough, maybe my Creator will make my appearance more appealing?...
(Sorry, not happening, Che. I need your ugliness.)

... Or actually, I change my mind. I'd track her down.
(You don't stand a chance against me.)
Only if I was alone.
(...)

You have to choose between two doors to walk through-one, beautiful and sturdy, the other old and looking like a wreck. Your Creator says that for your own safety, you should walk through the second. Do you trust his judgement, or your own?

rolled 1d6 and got 1

Drake of Sundermill (played by Draken901)

"Well, I guess I'd take their advice. Never have I been betrayed by my creator, so I do believe it's safe to think he wouldn't.

You are in a ruin, deep underground. A voice says that in order to leave you must open one of the three boxes before you, it informs you that none of them are traps, and each contain a relic.
The first one is decorated in gold and jewelry, a plaque before it says "Wealth is the greatest of powers.". The second is dusty, but fairly well kept, it is made of wood and steel, the plaque before it states "The arts that I have learned and know of are the greatest of powers.". The third one is made of stone, and is covered in moss and vines. the plaque before it states "The greatest of powers are the ones of old, the arts that have been forgotten hold the most strength." Which one do you choose?

rolled 1d6 and got 3

"Well, my creator isn't wealthy, and neither am I. So I've never had the need for money. But I'm a big fan of the classics. Books, Movies, all that stuff. They're old, but they all have so much to teach. So I'll go with the third box. My creator just hopes that Spiders arn't inside."

Your creator and you are very close, either enemies or friends. Whichever the case, you two know each other very well. One day, your creator finds out that they only have a few more months to live. Will you try and save them? If so, how?
Robin (played by WonderGamer101)

Welp, I guess that's it, huh?

What do you mean?

You're a tactician, Robin. There's no one out there that you know who could save me.

What about Lissa? Or how about Maribelle? Maybe even Libra. There are many clerics and priests to aid you.

Yeah, but they're just for wounds, and God knows what disease I have.

It doesn't matter. I would find a way to save you.

Wait, you mean that? Even if I haven't used you at all?

Well, I am a Shepherd after all.

*sniffle* Jesus, Robin...! Don't surprise me like that...!
You and your Creator are stranded on an island. What happens?

rolled 1d8 and got a natural 4. After the modifier of +1, got 5

Melissa (played by Weronikus) Topic Starter

(Really, Safineia? Really? When you're most needed, you're leaving me to her?)

Stranded on an island... With her? I would certainly not allow myself, or her, to die.
(Mel... You really care?)
No. I simply need someone as a look-out and a possible shield.
(...Of course. I should have guessed.)
But before leaving the island, suing any measures at hand, I'd first take a look around if there weren't any plants or animals on hand available that I didn't know existed. After all, it's always thrilling to discover new species.
(The only thrill you'd get would be if any of those plants or animals had any poisons you could use.)
Silence.

Your Creator prepares your favorite dish, but completely ruins it in the process. Still, he/she lays it out for you to eat, not telling you the taste is completely not what it's supposed to be. Once trying it, how do you react?
(I'm feeling a very personal note in this question, Mel.)

rolled 1d6 and got 2
For once, Saf, I need you...

Coriander (played by SugaarCereal)

I do not have a favorite food, but very well.

Since she didn't have enough dignity or care to tell me that the dish was completly ruined I would undoubtedly take a bite first. Although, if she was the kne cooking it I'd probably already figured that it wouldn't be up to pare before any of this. I'd taste it and then would tell her how uninspired it was. Honesty is best after all. The only way to leant if from ones mistakes. Then I'd likely learn that she knew how terrible it was after all and then proceed to our her laptop, iPad and phone on a high shelf. We'd then have a rigorous session on how to cook properly and she would not be getting her devices back until she made something edible.

But tell me, if your creator had set you up on a blind date with a so called. "Grenade" how would you react?

rolled 1d10 and got 10
Hm. Please don't be Sia or Mars

Dmitri Novikov (played by Reima)

Huh? A blind date? A BLIND date??? RUDE! *Smacks the table* What kind of a joke is this?! I hate dates! Those are the worst kinds of things idiot people come up with. And a BLIND date! Do you not know how many 'jokes' I have to hear for being half blind? Do you???
Also, I bet you'd enjoy a 'grenade'. You'd quite enjoy it wouldn't you.
Or would you want more of 'knife to met you' moments?

It's your lucky day~ They serve your favourite food st the nearest restaurant. I've heard it's pretty amazing, could grant you some amazing things
But the thing is, it's really expensive. Would you perhaps concider stealing your creator's money just so you could get a plateful?

rolled 1d6 and got 4

"Heavens, no," Krigare responds immediately, waving her hands. "Even I am above doing such a thing. To steal something rightful from another person... it is one of the worst crimes you can commit." She took a deep breath. "Nonetheless, while I could likely afford it, I... well, I most likely would not go. My favorite food being dark chocolate personally..." She smiled sheepishly, feeling her cheeks heat up. "I am trying to watch my weight. I shouldn't have such a thing."

--

How far would you go for your creator's love and/or attention?
[ Sorry this took a while, busy stuff ]

I uh... I'm ment to be pleasing. Like, I was made for it, kinda... I'm a strong person, I can do stuff on my own. But really, most of the time I'm just a ragdoll being thrown around so it's kinda painful... But... I'm still more of a pleaser than a rebel, so... I... I guess I'd just try to make them happy? They do like hugging me for I am mostly soft and plush

Your creator has chosen to only feed you Candy for a month. Will you accept your teeth ruining stomach turning fate or escape and hunt something else in the wild?

rolled 1d6 and got 1

Depends on what candy I'm eating for a month straight.

Dude, really? You don't care about your health?

What's the point in hunting when I got sweets?!

That you won't get a stomach-ache.
In your perspective, what is the worst mistake your Creator has ever made?

rolled 1d8 and got a natural 8. After the modifier of +1, got 9

Sangris (played by Ezeker)

"Making my back so....sensitive..." he whispered, shuddering.

Ha! I love the reaction that you make!

He blushed furiously, "B-but-!"

Here. Straight from his profile. ...he despises his back being touched, but sometimes, if done right, and can be a turn on...*laughs evilly*

"Nya! H-hey!" He blushed more and looked away.

*poof* Your Creator has turned you into a furry. Of, if you're a furry, then...*poof* You are now human. What do you do, and how do you react?
H - F (played by Draken901)

".........HAH!" "Good thing I have a cloak. People wouldn't be able to tell I changed at all. That, twas a save." ".......I suppose if I didn't have it, I would hide away and try to brew a potion of some kind to change me back." "......That would also not ever happen due to my creator not being a fan of... f-... fur-... Bah! You know what I mean."

Your creator mysteriously dissapears one day, and you and all of their other creations are stuck together in a multiverse. Do you try to find out what happened to your creator, or leave it be for the future adventures you might have with their other creations?

rolled 1d6 and got 4

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus