Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Shadow (played by Shadow13)

You know what I would do? I would hug my creator and get into my cat form and act like a house pet. Like I would normally do on a vacation. Haha. Yeah....That's me....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your creator allows you to be them for one day. What would you do?

rolled 1d10 and got 2

mark (played by jaykob)

well...I first make all his...I mean MY other charecters my slave...thats about it.

your creation-er kills all his other charecter...are you mad or happy? what do you do? WHAT IS LIFE!?!?!?!??!
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

(Oh dear god. Not the yandere. Oh dear GAIA, please no.)

Tears start rolling down her cheeks as she stands there, unable to answer, her voice too choked up in her throat to even breathe, let alone speak.

Cre, honey... It's a hypothetical question...

"..." She hiccups, her mouth already downturned into a deep gritting frown, a flash of teeth showing for a quick moment. Then her face takes a sudden shift into a eerie blankness. If not for the fact she was crying a while ago and the sides of her face are still wet with trails of water, you'd think she seemed very serene despite the question.

"...Hypothetical. Yes. Be that as it may... I would break the threshold and return the favor tenfold..." She pauses to correct herself, her tone monotonous, almost robotic in its resoluteness. "...Infinitefold. 'Master.'"

...*gulps* Okay then.

Lighter stuff now! If you have a hobby, would you share it with your creator? Do you think they'd enjoy it?

rolled 1d8 and got 1

Detective Duo (played by Reima)

Hmmm... Let's see.... We can cook, we can make sweets... But that's only as long as I get to eat most of it - and if you're a good cook. Yes. Don't burn my macarons.
As for the other things, well... You're not getting to put your nose in my job, that's a no no. A Big No No.

[ On off-topic side, Dim and I actually have a hobby in common: we both collect knives, although I do it just because they look pretty ]

If you were ever thrown in a cage-fight, how well would you do with a broom as your weapon?

rolled 1d6 and got 2

xaran (played by jaykob)

a broom huh...well obviously I would snap off the end and use it as a spear, a weapon in which im not the best, but can beat most cage fighters...unless they you know HAVE A MOP, SINCE WERE FIGHTING WITH CLEANING SUPPLIES...I MEAN CMON DUDE A BROOM....WHY JUST WHY. anyways...id probably win

your creator throws you into a fight and gives you A SPONGE, YEAH I CAN MAKE CLEANING SUPPLY FIGHTS ALSO...how do you do, and how do you use thy sponge
Ray (played by Derglet)

"Hmm... Let's see... Can we use magic or Wielding? I'm guessing no? If so... I'll... I'll do something. I'm sorry, I'm not like Zay or the others. I guess I'm pretty useless then?" Negare would chuckle, and you know, that's never a good thing to hear from the Golden-eyed Serpent. Never a good thing to hear from any of the Seven Descendants, now that I think of it. Anyway...

What would you do if basically no matter who won out of four superpowered parties fighting each other, that the world itself would descend into misfortune?

rolled 1d10 and got 7
Hah, why not Plates? Just make this even more relevant to N0P.

Rekushi (played by Lucretire)

(Or just give me Rekushi. You know, each his own.)

"What is there left to do?" She takes a moment to think about it carefully, gently brushing a lock of hair with two fingers. She sighs, then nods. "Yes, well... If there were a battle being fought between multiple forces, I would die fighting and hope the side I've chosen is the lesser of four misfortunes. My honor... And my love... Must be protected. Even if ultimately, we have failed in our duties as agents to let a world or a multiverse go to rot."

She gives a slight grin, somewhat friendly, yet sober. "Besides, there's always the next life cycle to make things right... Right? Yeah..."

Oh, boy.. You've been tossed into a battle with a good weapon you can't stand using/don't know how to use and a broken weapon that you are skilled in. Your creator can fix the broken one, but it requires you to bow to any out-of-character thing they want you to do for a month.

Would you agree to this or take your chances with the other weapon? If you agreed, what would your creator have you do? If you didn't, do you sweep the battle or fail?

rolled 1d8 and got 7
Cre, don't hog the spotlight again...

daku (played by jaykob)

...."Im done, just kill me now, im not using this weapon, and I wont even mention the other thing" *jumps in black hole*

your creator thought it would be funny to, give you mops for hands...yep, changed your hands to mops....
LoveCanyon (played by LavaCanyon)

Seems like something LavaCanyon would do. I guess it'd be a plus since I don't technically have any hands to begin with.
I don't know much I could do with those but I could chew on them, would it hurt? I'd kinda actually like that. It's been a very long time since I've actually felt pain before.
I actually really want mop hands now.

What's something you'd want to ask your creator?

rolled 1d10 and got 2

Detective Duo (played by Reima)

What is ask huh? I don't know, maybe I'd prefer trying to sniff things out on my own, just for the trill of the hunt and the excitement. Not sure what I'd be looking for. Mmmm... Why can't I... Umm... ... To be honest, I'm so fine and happy with everything already that I just don't see the need to ask anything

You finally figure out your creators RPR password, what do you do?

rolled 1d6 and got 2

Creatia (played by Lucretire)

((Creatia, quit hogging the spotlight!!))

Creatia tilts her head to the side confused; it seems like she may not have initially understood the context or the implications of using my account. "Why would I need to use her password? That's no good of me to do."

After a moment of explaination, she nods slowly in understanding, her eyes soft and genuine as she answers. "Oh... Well I would just correct a few pieces of data on our profiles, add a few tidbits she doesn't know about, and then log out. There's no need for me to sabotage." She shakes her head as she stands up on her tiptoes and drops her balance back down. "I'm not really like the other three who would do that."

Hey look, your creator invited you to the event that they've been wanting to go to for ages! Do you accept their invite? If so, what would you two do while you are there? If not, what would your creator do in response?

rolled 1d8 and got 1
Please no Lexi, please no Lexi, please no Lexi...

rolled 1d8 and got 8

Comic Con?! Hell yeah! Wonder what cool stuff we'll find.

And people to meet~!!

...Are you fangirling right now?

Yes.
Your Creator decides to play some awful pranks on you, but you don't know about it. How would you react?
mark (played by jaykob)

"Ha... prank war"

Your creator gives you cancer....literal cancer. what do you do
Shadow (played by Shadow13)

"I heal myself. I am a goddess...Not really that hard." She says as she calmly waves her tail with a small chuckle.

Your creator wants to...end you...What do you do?

rolled 1d10 and got 6

Astrea Marise (played by Derglet)

(Oh... Um... Yeah)

The woman stood silently, her eyes closed. Maybe five, ten minutes passed, before a slight chuckle escaped her lips. "That's already been decided for me. So... Yeah." Oh, I'm deeply sorry my dear...

"Anywaaaaaaay, let's say your creator decides to mess up your world over and over and over by letting all these horrible things happen to friends, family, innocents, the like. And let's say you are given the chance to mess with them in the same way they have to you. Would you do it? If not, why? Don't you want revenge?" (I knew Zay was a bad influence...)

rolled 1d10 and got 1
If this is Zay or Astrea, I have no way to answer

Weronikus Topic Starter

(WHY?!)

The woman does not speak, but after being given the sign translation of the question, her face darkens and she replies in fierce sign, which was, once again, translated.
"I've never been one for revenge. But should she harm my precious Ma or Pa, I shall create the worst monstrosities to haunt her and her family for all eternity... Or at least until she set things right."
(I set it right. Dear Lord, I SET IT RIGHT!!!)
Satisfied, Sheila signs in a calmer manner.
"Good. I will only send a little punishment. To warn you of doing that ever again."

"Moving on. Your Creator has given you an amazing talent, but at the price of something else, equally important. How do you react to this?"

rolled 1d6 and got 4
I really hope Shells will stay out of this one.

Sigh... Again? Listen, if you guys answer one more time, I'll give it to someone else. Let the others talk, for Christ's sake.

Matt: I wanna be the best swordsman!

Granted, but you must sacrifice your entire team. Do you still want that?

Matt: Of course! ...But then again, I kinda still want Natz as a healer, and Lance as a buddy, and Anna as someone who can help keep the group together... Actually, scratch that wish. I can be overpowered without some dumb wish! (Even though I still want it with no consequences.)
Natalie: Hmmm... Well, I want to be expertly skilled in the art of magic.

Granted, however you must sacrifice NoLegs. Do you still want that?

Natalie: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM.

...I'll take that as a no, then.
Lance: I wish to actually get a girlfriend.

Granted, but you must sacrifice you tech, your weapons, and your skills. Do you still want that?

Lance: Yes.

R-Really? Are you sure?

Lance: Of course.
Anna: Oh, wow. Well, I guess I want to be even closer to nature.

Granted, but you must sacrifice your entire village. Do you still wan-

Anna: No!! Please, don't!!
Do you think your Creator is easily prone to lies, more specifically from one of their characters?

rolled 1d8 and got 7

Rekushi (played by Lucretire)

Rekushi's lip turns in a sort of thoughtful way as she tries to decipher the question.

"If you mean to ask me, 'Is she prone to telling lies, especially to one of us,' then yes. She is prone to that out of her ill-fated means to please us. Especially Maxwell."

Her head lulls back a bit for emphasis as she explains, "Oh, how she loves to tell him the ultimate lie: 'I'm fine.' Always to keep him appeased, lest he gets unruly towards others who dare harm her. She needs to work on that, in my humblest of opinions."

She nods her head as if satisfied with that, then continues on. "However... If you mean to ask if she's prone to falling for them, that is also a yes."

She shakes her head, giving a soft look of exasperation. "She's more prone to falling for lies than telling them. Often from Lexi's 'teasing.' You see, Master is... A very gullible woman. She knows not truth from deceit, so it pains even me to watch her fumble at times from something as simple as mere sarcasm from my sister."
Trade time! You get to change one mental or physical aspect about your creator that they like, however your creator can change one aspect you like about yourself. What would the both of you change? (And nothing is not an option~!)

rolled 1d8 and got 7

Eliza Merlier (played by Lazy)

Eliza laughs wickedly "Oh man, I would make sure this goody-little-two-shoes over here would stop worrying so much about rules. She's too much of a pushover."

She shifts her weight and contemplates for a moment "Hm, but what to change about me?"

A grin spreads across her face "Well, creator, I suppose you could always change my drinking habits. I know you wont, I'm so incredibly depressing when I'm drunk."

So, your creator has an opportunity to kill you off. What way do you think they should do this and why?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus