Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Eleak Carter (played by WonderGamer101)

Eh, I'll just say he fought a group of dragons and lost or went insane with evil power, tried to Time Stop, but got shot in the neck.

Why that specific?

Just because.
Your Creator now becomes a baby. What do you do?

rolled 1d8 and got a natural 1. After the modifier of +1, got 2

Ziroh (played by Derglet)

(...And you give me the asshole who hates children and has a really bad drinking habit. Great. Thanks.)

"...What. Why a baby of all things? And why would it matter? What, are they in our screwed up world? Does that mean they're an orphan? Who's their parents? How does this affect me? Wait, am I taking care of them? L-look, I don't.. I can't look after a kid! Never! I'll... Probably let Rose or Kyle look after them... I.. No. Too soon." Whelp. That didn't go too ba- 'Too soon'? What's 'too soon'?!

Your creator decides to get rid of your buds and make new characters to take their place. The new ones, while unique and have definitely good design, don't really... Appeal, to you. Their personalities and yours don't match at all, and you'd rather chill with your other friends than them. Do you tell your creator your woes, or just... Try and adapt?

rolled 1d10 and got 3
Whelp. Let's hope I don't get anyone in N0P. If I do...

William Marday (played by Lazy)

"If she does anything to my sister, I will kill her myself. Anyone else? Meh, I'm drunk most of the time when talking to my 'friends' anyway.... plus I owe them all money..."

So, lets say you like another character in your story, I mean, LIKE LIKE. Now lets says your creator drops another character into your story and they get together with your crush. What would you do to this new character and your creator?
Isaac (played by WonderGamer101)

Oh. This is a bit awkward....

T-That's fine... I think I could answer. I remember I really liked someone named Laura...

Was she pretty?

Y-Yes, but I liked her because she was nice a-and...

Heh, that's alright. Continue.

One time, I wanted to give her a flower and someone pulled down my pants... The next day, I saw her with someone who bullied me... I told M-Mom about it, b-but she didn't care.

What would you have done, Isaac?

Isaac, no. Killing them with Satan magic is not going to help.
Judging by how much you know about them, what class would your Creator be?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 5. After the modifier of -1, got 4

Willow Marday (played by Lazy)

Isaac wrote:

Judging by how much you know about them, what class would your Creator be?

"Hmmm, well lets look at her characters shall we?
-Me (thief)
-My sister (assassin)
-Jane N. (assassin)
-Fyfe A. Greer (assassin)

And despite her having at least 25 characters, I would say about half of them are rogues."

Willow smiles "I mean, why wouldn't she want to be one of us, its so much more fun than being a boring normal old warrior (sorry William)."

What is your favorite and least favorite thing about your creator?
The Shadow Of The Da (played by Draken901)

(............ Well this is going to be fun ...)

"......" She ponders this, never being asked something like this before, and never having to answer a question such as this. "...I guess my favorite thing about him would be that he created me..? ...And my least favorite thing would be... he's human filth?"

WELL SCREW YA TOO YA FREAKIN' ROT WOMAN!

"Your insults have no affect on me, screeching monkey."

Yerr creator has unleashed a cthuluh(?)-like plague on your homeworld. Do you let it consume you, or try to find the Realm Doors and confront your Creator about it?

rolled 1d6 and got a natural 3. After the modifier of +1, got 4
PLEASE RNG, don't give me the Evil of The Far East......!

Azael - SIN Unit 002 (played by Derglet)

(Goddammit.)

Awkward silence had filled the room, and maybe that was for the best. If the spirit refused to speak, why object? I don't think anyone would want to hear what nonsensical thing they'd spout. 'Cuz, to be honest, I really did all the things to our friend here's world. Ha... It's not like I'm gonna do it again, that'd be terrible~

So, let's say you were planning your creator's gruesome death. What do you do, and how do you convince authorities it wasn't you?

rolled 1d10 and got 2
...Whelp.

Lissa (played by WonderGamer101)

Lissa, why...?

Hmmm... I know for a fact that there are 5 characters, myself included, that use sharp weapons; and cutting him down with my axe will just result in 2 suspects. These two being me and that Scott guy.

But how would you convince the police that you didn't do it?

Well, I'll just tell them that I'm Ylissean royalty.

However, you don't have the Brand.

Oh, right... I could just hide the weapon.

Your fingerprints are still on the axe.

Ah... Throw it in a river?

...You got me there.

Ah-hah! No evidence, no problems!
What about you annoys your Creator?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 6. After the modifier of -1, got 5

Knight Vallus (played by Niinokmir)

I'm pretty sure the lack of story behind my character annoys my creator the most, can't get more detailed than that the small scrawny weakling of a human my maker is.

Anyways, What about you do you think your maker is most proud of?
Scott Pilgrim (played by WonderGamer101)

He's proud of a lot of things: his characters, his Ganondorf and Little Mac play styles, being fandom trash... I don't really think there's anything he's proud of the most.
What do you do when your Creator isn't around?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 7. After the modifier of -1, got 6

Rekushi (played by Lucretire)

(Gaia's soul and spirit, Rekushi! Give someone else a chance for once!)

"....What do I do when my creator isn't around?" She presses her facial features into an unamused glance, as if she wants to refuse the question and move on.

(Go on, Ku-ku. What do you do when I'm not around?)

"Honestly, it's none of your concern," she bitterly snaps, "But if the question must be answered, I suppose I have no choice." She takes a moment to straighten her warrior gear before talking again. "What I do when you don't notice my existance, aside from waiting patiently for your eyes to fall on me again of course... Is talk to my darling bride-to-be Lezley, patrol the compounds of the Alliance, and train my body and mind each and every day for any upcoming missions that I decide to take."

(Ask a fussy and uptight person a question, get a fussy and uptight answer. Not bad, to be honest though.)

Your darling Creator has decided to retire your story and revert your life to the "normal" it once was before they decided to screw you over or bless you with power. Do you hate that they've done such a thing? If so, do you try to rewrite the story again with what knowledge you have on it? How does that go?

If you don't hate this outcome, then what will you do now?

rolled 1d8 and got 7
With anyone here, this is gonna be hilarious...

Astrea Marise (played by Derglet)

(Why.)

The woman sat there, deep in thought. I understand completely, as both ways aren't great for her. "If I were to say yes, I would allow it, then I'd never meet everyone. Not just FL and FB, no, everyone there. Dammit, I don't think I'd even... And if I were to not, I'd be gone anyway. Even though I just said something about everyone, we don't have a very... Stable relationship. Damn, I don't... Know. I want a happy relationship with my partner, and I'd love it if I didn't have to fight weird freaky crap, but at the same time, that's what I'm good at.. And I'd have died long ago, too. I want to say yes. I really want to say it. But... We could always risk it. And... And... Maybe life would be better for everyone too. Ha... Can I... Pass, on this one?"

If you had a choice, would you become famous for slaying mutated people affected by a horrible disease, or be hated and abused by everyone but be finding a cure for this disease?

rolled 1d10 and got 1
Rawr~

The Eyes in a Shadow (played by Draken901)

(Alright then.)

"Well, I"d be looking for the cure. I mean I'm already looked at strangely and talked about in my original form. It wouldn't be too different, plus with all my illusion magic and other abilities, it wouldn't be too hard to hide at all. ...And once I DO find the cure, I can pawn it off for the highest bidder... maybe. That is, if they actually still have money..."

You've got five days before your creator deletes every character in their archive, do you keep quiet about it and let it happen while all you know are blissfully unaware, or do you try to stop it with your creator's other creations?

rolled 1d6 and got a natural 4. After the modifier of +3, got 7

Lissa (played by WonderGamer101)

(Again?)

I have no other choice, do I? We'll stop him, just like we did with Grima.
Your Creator adds a character that is exactly like you, only in a different gender. How do you react?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 6. After the modifier of -1, got 5

Prince Peryn Alevi (played by SugaarCereal)

(First of all I forgot I had more than six characters but whatever we'll go with Peryn.)

It doesn't really matter, though I know that she would not do that, because making characters takes time and effort. I believe it took her a few hours to create me. Why then, would she spend time making a character exactly like me in every way except for gender? I personally know that every one of her characters, including myself, has been either crossdressed or rule 63'd in her mind and/or writing at some point in time. Our genders don't really matter to her, if she wants to play one of us as the opposite gender, she will. No need for the creation of another charcter.

Sugaar has a penchant for shipping her characters together; How would you react if your creator did this?

rolled 1d6 and got 6

Rekushi (played by Lucretire)

(*internal screaming intensifies*)

She frowns in slight confusion, the question being asked seemingly redundant to her. "What are you talking about? She already pairs us off in any way she likes. H*ll, she even has a triad and a quad going with three of her characters. Even I am not safe. Not that I mind too much... As long as it's just Lezley, that is."

(I am proud of this fact, thank you!)

"....I don't see why you should be proud of being a manic matchmaker." She replies, tilting an eyebrow upwards as if to show her minor disappointment with my response.

(...Moving on. Gaia, my luck bites.)

Oh look, your creator plans to pit you against your main villain of your story and have them fall in love with you! Do you take advantage of this sudden factor and bring about a good end to your story at the cost of your dignity, or do you deny their advances and slay them anyway, even if it means having an opposite effect on the world?

rolled 1d8 and got 7
I swear, Rekushi, you and me are gonna fight if I get you again...

Mikhail Zouro (played by Ezeker)

The cold-eyes man started to laugh. "Eh? You mean Sans here? Oh, sure, whatever," he shrugged, "I guess I can...what was it that you humans called it...falling in love...? Yes, I suppose I can fall in love with him. I love him enough, despite me being the top Archangel and him being one of the top demons." he shook his head, his silver eyes growing icy, "...the angels and beings that you mortals call 'heaven', its not a happy, love filled place. It is a dimension filled with vain and ruthless people, and-" The angel is cut off by a boy who looks younger than him and is his physical polar opposite.

"Mikhail, are you okay?" he asks, wrapping his arms around the blonde's shoulders.

"Ah...I'm sorry. I got carried away it seems..." he mumbled.

He laughed, "Ah, we all do, hm? Now, your turn, okay?" The angel nods and goes to the nearest person. "Ah, excuse me. But, I have a question. Your Creator decides to strip away all of your magical powers, and every ounce of inhuman feat is gone as well. Why do you suppose your Creator did this, and how do you react to this?"
Azael - SIN Unit 002 (played by Derglet)

"What more do you want from me!?!" Was the scream that erupted from the spirit- No, sorry, Azael, now a human without any abilities they possessed beforehand, thus rendering them useless and dead in the Argent Domain. No longer could they remain hidden from the world, no longer hiding their scars. They couldn't explore every nook and cranny of the Universe, nor try their best to escalate the Cataclysm War any further. You, my friend, have done a great deed. I thank you greatly, on the behalf of all that breathes.

You get the chance to put your creator in your shoes, and watch them try to survive alk that has happened in your very own life, but it comes at a cost. You in turn have to go through their life, like so. Do you do such a thing?

rolled 1d10 and got 2
Okay... This will be one hell of a question to answer.

Bastion (played anonymously)

"No. My Creator Is Far Too Fragile To Survive In Settings I Have Grown Accustomed To. He Would Die Before His First Battle Would End." The huge metal man said, his rich and deep baritone voice perfectly even with a slight electronic-like reverb to it. "That Said, I Could Easily Replace And Manage His Life With Greater Efficiency."

"What Is The Most Challenging Trial Your Creator Has Had You Go Through And Would You Wish That Upon Them?"

rolled 1d10 and got 6
I Never Was Much Of A Gambler, The Statistics Are Too Predictable

Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

"...." The white-haired man takes a moment to think, glancing back and forth between his creator and the being who asked the question. His initial look is thoughtful yet irritated at the thought of putting someone else through his own trials, but nonetheless, he answers with all the tact he can muster despite wanting to avoid the question.

"First off, no. I would never place my Master under such stressful and trying conditions." He crosses his arms. "In my own personal experience with the trial in question, no one should have to go through such conditions. If they willingly insist, then more power to them, but I for one would advise them not to go through with it."

"As for the trial in question..." He pauses suddenly before turning away slowly, his face clearly hinting at a painful conflict within himself to answer. Finally, a subtle overtone of fear laced his voice as he politely replies, "...M-May I pass on this question? My humblest apologies, but I can't share such a... Personal and stigmatizing part of my past just yet." His voice breaks momentarily at the last few words, his hands gripping at his sleeves.

(Yeah... Give the man a minute, folks.)

If you could make your creator move to any part of your world or universe, including your hometown, would you do it? If so, what part would it be? How do you think they'd fare living there? If not, why?

rolled 1d8 and got 3

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus