Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » April Fools! (Open to all)

(Pranksters and Gullible Participants alike are welcome! Join in on the frenzy however you wish. The crazier the better! Also, feel free to prank Arien back--he needs and welcomes it!)

Arien grinned that half-assed snarky grin that warned most sane people he was up to no good--unless they mistook the smile for one indicating he was in a good mood. Which he was, but not for the reason they might think. It was the Day of Fools, his favorite holiday of the year, and he had his traps set. All he needed were victims.

For the moment he was dressed as a waiter in the local pub, ready to take orders as they came from unsuspecting folk. The bottle of Tabasco Sauce hiding in his pocket was just waiting to see action. It wasn't as good as wasabi, but it would have to do for now.
Luna walked into some dinner and was given her seat. She waited for her waiter, forgetting all about what today was.
Arien Chase (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

Arien waltzed up to the table and smiled for his first customer of the day. Internally he wondered if he should even spike her food--she was cute--but he wanted to set someone up.

"Welcome to the finest tavern ever established," he said grandly with a flourish. "My name's Arien; what can I get for a pretty young lady such as yourself?"
Luna looked up at Arien -who was handsome-, she blushed when he called her pretty.
"Just some water for right well be fine." Luna smiled.

Arien almost dared to look affronted. "Just a water? Just a water? We have drinks of every style, flavor, and color--and you just want water..." It was hard to spike water--make that impossible. But he winked at her and smiled again. "One water, coming right up."
Luna was suprised that he was trying to get her to get something else to drink. She raised an eyebrow at the guy, then looked at the calundar on te wall near by and sighed. She didn't want to ruin someone else's fun but doesn't mean she won't at least try to get around it.

Arien returned with the glass of water and set it before her. "There ya go, miss. Anything else I can get ya?"

He bounced on the balls of his feet, anxiously, but he hadn't done anything to the water. As it was he was second-guessing his attempt to pull a trick over on her.

He sighed with a pained expression. "I promise I won't touch your food, okay?"
Luna looked up at him. "I'm guessing your another Joker for the April Fools day." Luna put her elbow on the table and leaned her head into her hand.

A scandalized expression crossed his face. "A joker? I'm no mere joker! I take my pranks seriously! ...but, I do like setting people up for a prank."

His hand fell to the bottle of Tabasco sauce in his pocket and he sighed. "Well, technically I already pulled one...I'm not actually a waiter here...but that hardly qualifies as you didn't really order anything. Unless..." his eyes lit up, "you'd like to join me in trying to trick other people?"
Luna though about it for a moment then shrugged. "What do I have to lose? Sure, why not." She smiled up at him.

Arien's expression was blank for a moment before the words sank in. And then he perked up. His eyes glittered with excitement even as his voice rose half an octave with glee. "Y-you will?!"

He grinned and rubbed his hands together. "Excellent. Two is better than one. Alright, change of plans, let's eat while we plot. My treat," he added with a wry grin.
Luna smiled at him and sat up right. "Should we try going to a different place to eat since people think your a waitor here?"

Arien wadded up the apron at his waist and tossed it over the back of a chair at an unoccupied table. "Sure, that might be easier. Did you have another place in mind? Because I think I saw one down the road and to the left...when I was scoping out the locations."
Luna shrugged. "I'm good anywhere, I was just getting a look around the town and stopped in here." Luna stood up from the table.

"Oh, in that case..." A wolfish grin crossed Arien's face, which was promptly squelched, and a disappointed expression reappeared. He shook his head. "Ah, never mind."

He grabbed his blue cloak on the way out of the tavern, the long fabric dropping nearly to his ankles and disguising the sheath of the sword at his side. Somehow, he'd managed to wear the waiter's outfit without taking off his sword.

"By the way, I don't think I ever got your name..."
"Luna Nanada, and yours?" Luna grabbed her jacket as well, folding it over on arm.

"Arien Chase," he replied with a small bow; though upon rising she would see that he wore his trademark smirk. "Luna is a very pretty name."
Luna blushed that. "I-It's spanish." It was too easy to tell when she was blushing, since her skin was very pale.

Arien found it amusing, and cute, that she blushed. He strode ahead to open the door for her as they exited the pub.

"I never bothered to learn another language," he admitted, "though sometimes I wish I did." He doubted swordsmanship was a language, let alone one she would recognize. "Luna...does it mean something?"
Walked out of the door. "Yes, it means moon." Luna remembered why her parents named her that but then she mentaly shook her head to clear it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » April Fools! (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus