Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » April Fools! (Open to all)

Arien Chase (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

Arien cocked his head to the side, confused by her comment before his eyes went wide. He yelped as the paramedic finished the suture and then taped some gauze over it.

"Here? Now?" he hissed, thinking she meant the paramedics instead of him. "Shouldn't you wait a bit?"
Luna shook her head and looked at him. "Not them, you, Arien" she spoke in his thoughts. She looked down at her hands, not wanting to lose another friend but she knew she had too; if not then he remember and she didn't know what that would do to a human.

Me?! Arien mouthed at her. The paramedic was done and asking for his address, but he waved the man aside. "I'm fine, thanks. It'll heal."

He climbed out of the ambulance, trying to wrap his mind around the idea that he'd forget everything that happened. What about the injury in his side?
Luna followed behind him, keeping quiet. She didn't look up at him, fearing what he would think or that he would protest. She waited for when there was no one else around to speak. "I always erase the meromies of those who I meet and tell about what I am. There well be another memory to replace the one you will lose, but it has been reported that there will be patchs of the real one, but small ones." She said, her voice bearly a whisper, still looking down at the ground.

"But why erase them if you don't erase all of them?" He turned to look at her. "Wouldn't leaving bits and pieces cause more havoc then if you swore us to secrecy. You're an angel, right? Can't you do something other than erase? Even if I promised not to tell anyone...?"

He sighed and looked down at his hands. "I guess though, if you have to...I can't say no."
She looked up at him in shock. "The parts that are left are small things such as a color or something someone said. The replacement memory well fit seem real enough that you'll believe it no matter what is said in the real one. Anyways I have had enough pratice in erasing memories to know to leave little traces but they are never prefect." Luna sighed and looked back at the sky as the sun fell more to where it was almost at the horzin.

He looked at the setting sun when Luna did. "Does it hurt?" Arien asked softly. "Will it hurt you?"
Luna shook her head. "It just gives me a headache for a few days, then it becomes nothing more than a memory as the years pass by like days again." Luna sighed and looked back up at him.

Arien nodded and forced a smile. "I gotta say, I had fun and I'll be sad to forget this day. To know that that one trap actually worked..." he chuckled to himself. "And I caught a luner angel... So what do you need me to do?"
(I might be too late, but hell, the day is not done yet! And I've got Continuety mix-ups to test out >:D)

Even though the Djala was stuck in a foreign world, it didn't do anything to Myron's mood. he strutted around the big city 'haters gonna hate' style with his little brown and cream colored monkey, Borris, on his shoulder. Myron's panda-like spots around his eyes, his bald head and his rather outdated clothing gave the young boy many strange looks on the streets.

As he walked, Borris suddenly chirped and hopped off of his shoulders."Hey, Borris, what's gotten into you?" The monkey ignored his master and sprinted down the street."Damn it, Borris, if you smell another McDonalds I swear I will grab you by your tail and fling you into the nearest manhole I find!" Myron yelled at his monkey as he ran after him.

Borris would run past the man and the girl and kept on going, but he was to fast for the slender Djala to follow. Out of breath he'd rudely interupt them."H-hey, any of you two.. I don't suppose you've seen a monkey pass through here, have you?" He had to look up at the two people, realising yet again he was terribly short for his age.
Luna watched as the small monkey ran by then looked at the young boy before answering Arien's question. "Uh, yeah it ran into the woods." The sun soon fell below the horzin and a glint of fear passed in Luna's eyes. It started to look like her hair was growing a more silvery metalic color and her eyes a deeper shade of red.

Startled by the monkey, Arien took a few steps back, accidentally drawing closer to Luna. He eyed the shorter stranger who passed them. "What Luna said; I think it went that way." He pointed in the direction where all the snares he'd set and where two of them had been sprung were located.

He looked back at Luna, noting the change in hair and eye color. Maybe he could get away without getting his memory erased? Or would he only be delaying the inevitable?

"Tell you what," he said to the kid, "I'll go with you so you don't get into trouble. How's that?" Never mind the fact that Arien should be resting after the stitches and all...
Myron threw his arms up in the air and leaned over in dissapointmen."Oh, damn it. Borris always runs into the woods. Thanks for the assist." He said as he walked right towards the trapped area."Borris, get back here! There's no dead pigeons in the woods, only bears!" He yelled into the distance, not noticing he was about to trigger a trap. After all, this world hasn't been hostile to him yet and he had no reason to feel threatened. (whatever you intention for the trap, I'll let you decide)
As the night grew Luna felt a unbearable pain in her back, right where her wing scars. "I'm gonna need to go before my wings come out. At night they come out without me forcing them to, and I can't remove a moemory of someone seeing me in my full angel from. she spoke in Arien thoughts so not to have the kid a little inside to what she was. "I-I'll help too, but I can't stay long." She offered to the kid that reminded her kind of a panada.

Arien nodded and flashed a thumbs up to Luna, indicating he had heard. But he really didn't want his memories wiped.

He turned just as the trap triggered--a simple snare that snagged the kid's foot and hauled him up into the air a good six feet or so. Arien laughed, winced as he pulled the stitches in his side, and then went to the place where the rope had been set to cut the kid down.

He cut the rope and let the kid down slowly--he really didn't weigh all that much--until he was back on the ground. "Sorry about that," Arien apologized. "I mostly set it up for the criminals around here."
Myron had screamed a rather girly as he got caught in the rope, dangling from upside down. Soon that scream turned into laughter though."That was awesome!" He flailed his arms around until he was brought back down. He held on to his head and laughed once more."I had no idea people here were so eager to prank others. Everyone in this place is just so serious." He looked at the woods a bit further down."Borris would've liked it, if the damnable thing didn't run off... I should really hold him on a leesh." He turned to the two who had offered help."Oh, no need. He'll come back sooner or later. Thanks for the offer though."

As he walked away from the pair he suddenly jumped back in front of Arien, shouting "Show me what else you've got, man!" His voice sounded as excited as that of a little child who was getting birthday gifts soon.
Luna shrugged and turned."Well I better go, it's getting late and all. Good luck with finding your monkey." She called over her shoulder. She though she would be able to erase Arien's memory of tomorrow when her wings weren't trying to get out of her back. She walked away. She kept walking until she found a good place to be hidden by the rest of the people around, an alley. She sat down and let her long black wings come out. She yelped out in pain when they came out. She moved her right wing infront of her to see if the arrowhead would be easier to remove. She tried to pull it out but a sharp pain ran through her whole body by just a touch.

Amused by the kid's reaction to his prank, Arien had loads more in store for him. Or would have, had he come more prepared. He glanced over his shoulder as Luna walked away. Had she given up erasing his memories? He wasn't sure and and not all that keen to think about it.

He flinched when the kid reappeared in front of him again, suddenly. He grinned wryly. "You want something really fun?" He reached into a pocket and pulled out a vial of red liquid: his own special made Tabasco sauce. Smirking, he held it out to the kid. "Betcha can't drink the whole thing."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » April Fools! (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus