Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » April Fools! (Open to all)

Arien Chase (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

"A Luner Angel, huh? Do they always have pale skin and red eyes?" Arien hadn't exactly caught what the man--er angel--muttered, but then he didn't usually listen to those caught in his traps.

"Yeah, that was a particularly elegant one," he said. And then yelped as pain blossomed in his side. He turned to find the pickpocket had stuck him with a dagger and was now running away. "Damn it..." Arien muttered, clutching his side.
Luna looked over at Arien and saw that someone struck him in the side. "You gonna be alright?" She asked even though the Luner Angel--Jusles-- was still glaring that her like she was Hilter and he was a Jew. She knew she had some medical supplies back at her camp.

"Just a flesh wound," grunted Arien, contemplating whether it would be worth taking the dagger out and bleeding profusely or leaving it in to at least prevent further bleeding.

Meanwhile the pickpocket had gotten away. "Is that a friend of yours then? Someone you know?"
Luna shook her head. "No, I doubt whoever that was that I'd known them." Luna looked back at the dircetion the pickpocket that ecspaced ran after stabbing Arien in the side. "I didn't think I pickpocketer would go as far as stab someone in the side, oh well, live and learn." She looked back over that Arien.

Arien grimaced and decided to keep the dagger where it was. The healers could pull it out themselves. He straightened a little and tried to ignore the dagger.

"I meant the Lunar Angel," he said, pointing at the red-eyed man still tangled up in his trap. "Is he a friend of yours?"
"Was. As soon as the rest of the Luner Angels found out I have black wings they turn their backs on me; so there isn't a singel Luner Angel out there I have met that didn't want to kill me, like him." She thrusted her thumb at Jusles, who was still glaring at her. "They are more like teenagers, won't help out someone that doesn't seem normal." She sent the same glare back at Jusles. "Low life demon, you should've died aat birth!" He hissed at Luna, not caring if Arien or the other pickpocketers heard.

"Oh." He turned to the lunar angel in his net. "Look, as far as I can tell, she can kill you here and now, or she can set you free. I might suggest being nice to her because I sincerely doubt that you want to take on both of us at the same time."

Dagger in his side or not, Arien still had his tongue and it worked just fine.
Luna smriked at Arien's comment. "That is very true, I'm not the one in a net. I bet if the tables were turned you'd kill me on the spot, why should I be so merciful to you?" Luna looked at the Luner Angel in the eyes with a cocky grin on her face but he just growled at her. "Thee shall die by thy hand of justice." He hissed at her which was a threat. "You have that backwards." Luna smriked seeing the glint of fear in the luner angels red iris.

Arien did the dumbest thing possible and stepped between Luna and this nemesis. "Wait wait wait, you should at least try to reason with him, shouldn't you? I mean, if you just haul off and kill all of them, you're kind of setting yourself up to be attacked in the future."

Glancing over his shoulder he looked at the lunar angel stuck in the net. "You're hearing this right? I'm trying to save your life--so I'd really appreciate not having to worry about a knife in my back later."
Luna rolled her eyes. "I only well kill them if they give me a reason, and it is harder than it looks to kill a Luner Angel. There are only two ways: Ripe off their wings or break their cross necklace. I only want to scare them away. Trust me if I wanted him dead I would've taken his necklace and broke it the second I saw him." Luna crossed her arms over her chest.

The luner angel scoffed at Arien. "Idiotic human. You made the mistake for trusting a demon like her. She is no good, just a God forsaken dark angel." He kept his glare cold and cruel at Luna.

Arien shrugged. "Alright, whatever. Do what you gotta do...because I'm thinking that a healer sounds good about now." Never mind the growing stain of red at his side.

He stepped aside to give Luna some space and not end up in the middle of a fight.
Luna sighed. "Thy saw live to see another day." She mutter under her breath and the luner angels eyes grew wide. She looked up at Arien. "We might as well get you to the hosptial or somthing." She knew this was something she could help with, besides having some medical supplies at her camp. Luner Angels weren't healers, just saviors in some ways.

"That would be nice, yeah," said Arien. "So, uh, lead the way oh fearless leader." He wasn't exactly sure where they were planning on heading, but it could have been simply the pain catching up to him. At least he could still walk. That was something.
Luna nodded and walked back the way out of they came at the start and looked at the street signs near by. "Okay, now I did say I was new here so I don't know where the hosptail is, so I'll just call 911, alright?" She didn't let Arien answer before dialing 9-1-1 and waited a few seconds for someone. "Yes ma'am we need someone down here. My friend has been stabbed in the side and is bleeding." Luna gave the other person on the other line where they were, thanked the person and closed the cell phone. "Okay, someone should be here very soon."

"Oh." Arien decided to sit down and then stopped as doing so would further contort his body and cause more pain. "Thanks. I shouldn't have taken my eyes off that guy. It was a newbie mistake."
Luna shakes her head. "It isn't your fault, you weren't paying attetion, since seeing another Luner Angel can be very distracing." Luna shrugged and soon an abmulance(sp?*) was there infornt of them. The people inside told Luna and Arien to get inside the truck. Luna looked at Arien pretty much saying that was all to be said on the subject for now. "Come on, we better follow what they say before you pass out from blood lost."

(ooc: 'sp?' Means I don't know if I spelled the word right or not.)

Arien nodded and gingerly patted the dagger in his side. "It's all good...I kept it in so I shouldn't have lost so much blood. Getting it out might be another issue though."

He climbed gingerly into the back of the ambulance and lay down on the stretcher with a grimace. "Ow," he muttered. It was quick work for the paramedic to extract the dagger and replace it with a wad of gauze to slow the bleeding.
Luna climbed in after Arien in the ambulance and watched. She felt useless but she knew that if she hadn't pointed out the Luner Angel he wouldn't have been hurt. She looked out at the sky to see that the night was still a while away, but she though she might leave early. Then she remembered that she would have to erase Arien's memory of all that happened today before she left, but that was the hard part.

Arien looked over at Luna, noting her quietness and remembering that it was getting late. "Hey, I'll be fine--just a flesh wound." He grimaced as the paramedic put stitches into his wound. "If you need to go, I understand. For what it's worth, I'll keep what I know to myself."
Luna shook her head but didn't look at Arien. She knew she would get a weird look from the others if she said out loud what she was thinking. She tapped her head, hoping that Arien would know what she meant. "Erase" She said in a small whisper, low enough for on Arien to catch, she hoped. She would wait until it was the right time for where he wouldn't know what was going on and she could leave before he would wake up.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » April Fools! (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus