Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » April Fools! (Open to all)

Arien Chase (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

An ominous tapping sound came from behind Arien and he turned to see the waitress standing there with a scowl.

"Are you the source of this insanity?" she demanded.

"Speak of the devil,"he murmured and dug into his coin purse "We were just about to leave." He left a healthy tip as he stood and turned back to Luna. "Looks like we'll have to continue this outside..." But he didn't sound sorry.
Luna stood up and followed Arien's lead. "It isn't very kind to think a simple human could cause all this trouble ma'am, be careful you never know who you might meet." Luna smiled at the waitress, even if she was warning her to watch her tounge.

The waitress narrowed her eyes. "It's always crazy when he comes in." She swept up the coins as Arien shrugged.

"A little excitement is never a bad thing," he murmured. "I was just trying to alleviate the monotony of your day. But, once again, no one appreciates a genius or an entertainer."

"At least they have the graces to clean up after themselves." She ignored the fact that Arien was winding up the wire he'd attached to the door as he headed out.
Luna shrugged. "It's a sad thing, people are just too serious to laugh for once. They'd live better and worry less if they did." Luna sighed and followed behind Arien.

Arien laughed. "Ain't that the truth; pity no one takes me serious when I try to spread my cheer. Still, it's probably the nicest eviction I've gotten in the last, oh, three weeks?"

He unhooked the wire from the door at last and then looked down at it, his gaze suddenly calculating. "Hm, I've got a good twenty feet of wire...and a whole bunch of free time." He looked at Luna. "You need to go anywhere?"
Luna though about it for a moment. "Not until night time hits, then you know I got to go." Luna grinned. "Why, you got more planed?"

Arien grinned wryly. "Alrighty; I've set up a few traps just outside of town, if you'd like to come with me to see if they've been sprung you're welcome to."
Luna smiled. "Why do I have to lose."
"Nothing yet, but who knows, life is strange," Luna though to herself.

"Dignity?" Arien answered the rhetorical question. "But only if you get caught in an unsprung trap." He raised a hand to his temple. "I just need to remember where I placed them."
Luna rolled her eyes to Arien answer to her rhetorical question. "Do you remember where you set your traps?" She eyed him mockingly with a grin to match. She folded her arms across her chest.

Arien smirked. "Does a squirrel forget where it buries its nuts? This way."

He led the way down the road that led past the town's borders. "It might be a bit of a hike," he said, recalling that it had been quite a walk to get into town. His hand fell to the sword at his waist. "And there's no telling what sorts of riffraff are out there."
Luna followed behind Arien. Her hand gripped the hilt of her switch blade knife in her pants pocket. "We'll just have to hope nothing comes out."

Arien grinned. "They won't know what hit them if they do." He scanned the darker shadows and overhangs as they passed by and below them. So far so good.

A glint of metal caught his attention and he stopped. "You might want to stop and go back the way you came if you think an ambush is going to work on us." Arien called to the lurking pickpocket.
Luna stopped when Arien did and saw the glint of metal as well. She gripped the hilt of her swith blade tightly.

The pickpocket paid no heed to Arien's warning--and rushed them with a yell. Arien didn't even tense as the man's charge stopped halfway, faceplanting into the dirt. Around his ankle, a noose had caught his leg, effectively halting his attack.

Arien drew his sword and calmly walked to the prone man, leveling the blade at his neck. "Next time you had better heed the warnings of a stranger." He relieved the man of hs long dagger before hearing a commotion from further up. More traps of his had been sprung.
Luna sighed in agreement with Arien. She watched the pitpocketer and Arien, she hated to be on the side lines but she wasn't needed. "Normal it is very wise to take adivce, stanger or not."

Arien grinned back at her. "These are the types of tricks I prefer. It really eats at those who would otherwise attack me. Of course if my brothers ever bothered to play fair...then they might have the same chances of getting stuck in my traps.." he sighed and shook his head.

"I think they sprung my web trap--wanna have some fun torturing their heads a little?" He was more than willing to share his victims.
Luna though about it for a moment. "Why not? It's better than just sitting around." Luna shrugged and followed Arien.

The trap had been an elaborate one; strung across the alley and including the overhanging structure of a roof. Three thieves had been caught by it, and were hacking their way through the ropes that bound them. Arien nodded, satisfied. He didn't notice that the pickpocket had freed himself and was following.
Luna looked all the pitpockets and noticed one with pale skin like her's and red eyes the same as her only with soild short black hair. "Hmmm........ Well your traps are able to catch a Luner Angel. Just look, that is good since Luner Angels are very smart and quick." She pointed at the Luner Angel guy who glared at her and muttered under his breath, which Luna caught what he said and rolled her eyes. "I might be an outcast and have been on the Earth longer than anyone could think possible, but I'm still one of you, so just give it a rest, Jusles."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » April Fools! (Open to all)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus