Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Hara (played by MissHolmes)

Hara cringed at Jace's unending puns, they were quite terrible actually. They weren't even so bad, that they were good. They were just b a d. There was a small upward tug at the corners of Hara's lips but still. He cringed indefinitely.

" I'll retrieve Eliza.." He spoke and made off towards the tree where Eliza slept? Once near her, he crouched down," Hey. Eliza. We've been asked to go to a certain tent for whatever reason. Come on."
Eliza (played by john-myrick)

"I'll be up in a minuet hara I must rest or else someone is gonna have a hissy fit and besides did it not occurs to any that rest would be required after being dragged into another world and being told a lot of information ...I thank you for informing me of this hara I truly do but I feel I must rest..especially in my current state of being...tell his grace I apologize but ask to be filled in later for I feel rather faint after today's events....I offer my humblest apologies" she boys her head lightly
These Puns!She groans to herself. they're terrible! And yet, Jace stood just a stones toss away, scribbling one of them down as if it had be vocalized gold. She says nothing, just gives a shake of her head.

Pyronnis glanced over to where Hara and Eliza debated. She smiles. Eliza was just too exhausted to budge, beside Hara's best efforts. She supposed he could just carry the girl over. She was a fairy after all, and their people never really weighed too much...

Finally, after mentally ticking off everyone's location and general knowledge, she turns to chance.

"So, we know what they've got," she says, jerking her head at the Vassal. "Now what have we got? You heard everything, if not more than i did, you, Hara, and me. What do you think we should do?"

She genuinely wondered of his answer.
Jace was still smiling at his own ... 'humour' , like the worst off comedian, and noticed the looks Hara and Pyronnis gave him, but just raised his chin like a pride-wounded lord :
"Erf, I'm just a misunderstood artist, you mean looks just show than you can't appreciate a good verb when you hear one ! you ingratfull lot.. If you think frowning at my jokes would be enough to stop me you're dead wrong : I won't let you... Rain on my parade ! AH , GOTCHA !"
And then he walked away proudly as if he had left a victorious battle.
Before coming back with embarassment, rumbling just loudly enough :
"Hum... Where are we going already ?.. Not that I forgot, I just want to be sure taht you know..."
But as he came back Pyronnis was already speaking with Julian so he quietly stepped behind them, as swiftly as possible, like he could get away with that in total discretion.
Kiro (played by RedSama08) Topic Starter

Julian was utterly dismayed by this group. Not that he would have approved of any strangers.

"Whoever is coming, please follow."

Having waited long enough, he started walking back towards the training ground. Opening the flap to the northernmost tent, he gestured to whoever followed to enter.

"They should be here in a matter of minutes."
Knight Vallus (played by Niinokmir)

Vallus walked neatly behind Pyronnis but off on her left flank listening in on everything as it came. Slow as he might be he had no issues at all learning new things. "Your puns begin to bore me, perhaps you should cool them down for a bit." Vallus said and, even though he couldn't, would wink at Jace chuckling lightly to himself and eventually would return to his formal posture.
Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico (played by maxd234)

The Priestess chuckled at Jace's puns as she followed them. "I think they were funny" she states as she raises a hand by her mouth to his her little chuckles at the puns. "You are a silly man, Jace" she adds as she continues to follow them.

The young man stood up and looked back at Pyronnis, Vallus, Jace, and Adalwofla, then back to Eliza. He sighed and hoisted the Fairy woman up into his arms, bridal style. It was the only comfortable way to carry her to the meeting. Hara turned and made his way towards Julian.

Lucky for Hara, he was just in earshot of Vallus' retaliation pun, vocalizing his cringe," Oh my god."
Jace had a sudden bright smile :
"Oh I'm sorry you old Bonehead, it's just that sometime I can't control the stream of my jokes... But I'm glad that you like it, I have a full book of skeleton jokes that I never had the opportunity to use , just you wait ..."
Then turning to the priestess he had a royal bow to her, adding with a barely hidden joyce in his voice :
"I am very honored of your words dear Lady, I take it that you've learned how to plainly appreciated the beauty of wordplay now that you can't read them : I'm looking towards to your own jokes, after they might as well be of an ... unseen quality !"
He laughed childishly at those exchanges before falling at the temptation to bite in again at Hara's displeased sigh :
"Oh my, aren't you quite the reluctent one... You know , you should take example on those two : they learned to recognize great humour when they hear it ! You should before you end up ... Drowning in our flows !"
Noting it again on his notebook Jace muttered : "ahah, this group is just too good of a material, I might even enjoy sticking with them..."
He then rose his head, yawning loudly and looking back at Julian :
"Well, the following may be a bit more serious, I'll do as Sir Vallus says and try to refrain a bit .. But no promises !"
Knight Vallus (played by Niinokmir)

"Don't get me wrong I love word play, it's one of the great things I do when I'm wandering around and I have a pal with me for a time" Vallus says and makes a coughing sound while putting a hand up to his helmet "For example, You look a bit blue today, perhaps you'd like something to freshen you up" Vallus wasn't great at wordplay, his sentence made it clear but he still tried, he did have an odd obsession with stories and fancy word play and what not but it's not his strong point. He shrugged his shoulders soon after realizing his word play probably wasn't the best
Jace tried to conceal his amusement... and failed miserably, letting what should have been a mere snicker but ended up being an honest laugh.
"I see I see , you seem to put a lot of backbone into it ! Maybe you could help Hara : it seems that he doesn't have our humour under his skin !
Pyronnis arches an eye at Jace. He was trying to be funny, and failing miserably. She had to bite in a groan as the priestess and Vallus encouraged him, but soon, found herself grinning. Not at those god awful puns, of course, but at how amusing Jace himself was.

"Not trying to be a hothead here," she says, flames flickering from her hair. "But leave Vallus be. After all, everyone always cautions against sticks and stones but forget to warn of the bones."

She jerks her head in Vallus' direction, her eyes drifting left to examine the tent.

"And don't you start in on me either! After all, im known to have a fiery personality."

She gives him a smile, her eyes gleaming joyously, before falling silent.
Eliza (played by john-myrick)

"And people think I'm full of hot AIR....damn it now they've got me making puns!" She mutters as hara carries her and she pushes herself away from him "I can walk on my own...plus it's not the best idea that I make any contact with anyone...ill explain later but for now I guess it's time for us to be off though I am rather WINDED...I DID IT AGAIN!" She shouts before making her way to the rest of the group

Julian was clearly not amused. Instead, he stood near the modeling table and started fiddling with the pieces, ignoring them.

A soft giggle came from behind the group. Kiro was there along with Heracles and a stranger. She had dark brown hair covering the left side of her face that drooped down to her shoulders. Her green eyes were dull and sullen, but her posture was straight and proud. She was a few inches taller than Kiro, nearly matching Heracles in height. Also like Heracles, her skin was darker, a deep tan, and she wore a green tunic.

"You guys sound like you are enjoying yourselves. I am glad for it." Kiro said, entering the tent further and joining Julian at the table. The woman followed him wordlessly, like a shadow.

Julian saw her and cocked a brow, "So she wasn't a monster?"
"It was a terrible stain on our reputation," Kiro shook his head, "In their fear, the soldiers mistook a tragic scar for the mutations indicative of the Mirans."

Heracles found a chair and took a seat, linking his arms behind his neck, "Well, let's start with introductions, shall we? Everyone knows me by now, but just in case, I'm Heracles, Captain of the Oraclean Royal guard. A Tiger from the Forest Region."

He gestured to the woman who rolled her eyes...eye.

"My name is Nikolette Tora. I prefer Nikki. I'm the apprentice to the Guardian of the Forest, Fauna, and also a Tiger." she crossed her arms and said no more.

Julian cleared his throat, "I am Julian Hygrpyh, a Griffin originally from the Light Region. I was raised as an attendant to his highness Prince Kiro and am now a scholar, studying medicines."

Finally, Kiro bowed and reintroduced himself, "I am Kiro Talin, prince of Oraclos, son of the late king Adrian and queen Cassandra. I welcome you all to this world, and I would ask that you all introduce yourselves as well. Your name, where you are from, and what you do, so we can become more familiar with each other."
With a sly grin of his face, Jace stood out first, taking his most theatral voice as if to show he was not taking all of this seriously, though he did executed a perfect bow before he start ruining the moment with his words, his hand still wavering weirdly around :
"I am Jace De Blancherive, Scaven.... Wandering Sorcerer, coming from the Academy of LunePâle. ... And I would like to point out that you three are making it very difficult for me to keep my lips sealed,all this "tiger" thing is just to purrrfect for me to pass on...
Pyronnis rolls her eyes, stepping forward and elbowing Jace back, all in one fluid motion. He reminded her of her older half brother, Darrious, though he was a more annoying version. She smiles graciously at her saviors. She could see that Julian wasn't at all impressed with any of them, and though she wanted to bare her teeth and tell him exactly what she thought about his dislike... Her mother had somehow managed to raise her at least marginally polite.

"I am Princess Pyronnis Pyronessia Flame. Next Reigning Queen of Eliman, shape shifting tigress immortal, and , erm, flame being."

She says all of this while in a deep curtsey, her eyes respectfully casted at their feet. She stumbled on the part of the introduction where she explained who she was. After all, she'd never really found a way to explain she was born with the ability to control fire. Where she was from, it was normal, and she didn't consider it a "power". It was just something she could do, not unlike the skill of a painter or the voice of a singer.

Hara sighed in annoyance and composed himself,' stay calm Hara. Jace is trying to have fun here. Don't scream.' He thought to himself.

" And I'm Hara, it's a pleasure." He spoke smoothly, it felt a little weird not having anything else to say about himself but Hara didn't have any powers, nor was he anything special in anyway. Except for his extra eye that is..

Kiro listened silently. It almost seemed as if he were lost, paying no attention whatsoever, but a certain fixation in his gaze suggested otherwise, unwavering, shifting from person to person as they spoke. One could suggest that it was the gaze of judgment, as if he could see all their accomplishments and faults, weighing them on his scale of trust.

"Jace De Blancherive," he said with perfect pronunciation. He seemed false, but Kiro could trust that his name, at least, was true, "A pleasure. I would ask for your patience in this troubling time, but your jokes will do well in raising our meowal."

Haru grinned, licking his suddenly pointed teeth and swishing the striped tail ththat seemed to appear from behind him. He reached up to scratch his feline ear, "We're pawfully enthusicatstic to meet you-"

"Please do not encourage him." Julian shook his head.

"I find it rather amewsing." Nikki smirked.

Kiro moved on, "Your highness Pyronnis. Your passion towards our plight moves me. I am grateful for your consideration, even to the point of biting your tongue. I am honored.

"And Hara, thank you as well. This world must be vastly different from your own and yet you strive to make the most of it. I apologize for my soldiers' rudeness towards you and ask that you forgive us. Know that you are most welcome here."

He looked to the other three for their introductions.
Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico (played by maxd234)

Adalwofla smiled and gave a slight bow and greeted "I am Prietess of Lord Ramos, God of sun Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico, I can do prayer healing and...others I don't wish to mention" her last part was one of regret in mentioning it. "A pleasure to meet you" she added as she changed her tone.

Kiro smiled at her, "Well met, Adalwolfa. I have not heard of Ramos, but I am sure that he must be a commendable god if he has such a gentle and generous acolyte. Your skills will be appreciated, but only if you are willing to give them."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus