Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Hara (played by MissHolmes)

Despite all the voices screaming inside of Hara not to do so, he followed a distance behind Jace. It wasn't a wise decision but Hara figured he was going to find the Vassal that Heracles described. Shortly, Hara spotted a peculiar looking man and gently tapped Jace in an attempt to direct his attention to the man sitting on the bench nearby.
The mage, trying to cool down as he knew his words were undeserved of the knight he just met, was walking slowly and breathing down. Though this wasn't really working by the look of the twirling mist below his feet.
Has Hara joined him Jace jumped of surprise, scared by the sudden presence he should have heard coming, and finally was calmed down.
-"Hum .. hey.. So I guess there's no cutting to it, uh ? I am doomed to cooperate with you guys until we're all free..." he mumbled for himself before adressing his three-eyed fellow with a gracious smile so true-lookin that even nowing it was faked by the mage you would have sworn it was somehow honest.
As the two of them approached this Julian, Jace took an even better fake-smile before talking a singing voice full of sweetness :
"Let's redo those presentations shall we ? I am Jace De Blancherive, wandering sorcerer, and this is ..." He let his sentence in suspence waiting for Hara to fill in so that he could interogate the vassal as soon as possible.

" Hara. My name is Hara. We assume that you're Julian." He smiled and glanced at Jace.

The mage was completely different from the way he acted earlier. While Hara could be purely skeptical of Jace, he decided it was morally better to trust him. Plus... They were going to have to cooperate for a while so why not start now.
Knight Vallus (played by Niinokmir)

"I am Vallus, Warrior from the North" He said and took a small bow of his head forward. Turning his head towards Pyronnis "I take it you've already met the majority already your highness?" he said and if he could grin devilishly he would be right now. Taking a moment to revel in his amazingly stupid sarcasm he stood back up straight and returned to his up straight posture.
Kiro (played by RedSama08) Topic Starter

Julian set his papers aside, focusing his attention on the two who had approached him, "Yes, I'm Julian. And you're...Jace. And...Hara."

He was clearly unimpressed, but as he was joyously volunteered by that walking fungus, he had to put up with these strangers. Adjusting his glasses, he grimaced, "How may I assist you?"

That word was distasteful being used on someone other than a member of the royal family.
Jace sighed as discretly as he could, though he clearly wasn't doing any effort.
He then regain his comedian composure, putting back on his fake welcoming smile and speaking up with an amiable tone that just sounded overly affable to Hara :
"Well actually I don't even know if you _can_ assist us but let's give hit a quick shot, we wouldn't want to waste your precious time..."
As he dropped that caustic answer to the intonation of the vassal, Hara could notice that the mage was speaking with some elegant hand gesture, ye some of those seemed like déjà-vu..
"I will do i as simple as I can : We wish to ge back our own realm, so, if what this heracles fellow told us is true, could you have anyone intercede in our favor to your deity so that She would look toward sending each of us back home ?"
mumbling to himself he added : "O who am I even kidding, as if it were that easy..."

" Wow, this guy sure is interesting..." Hara thought to himself, taking a quick idle moment to ruffle his hair then use his fingers to comb it back somewhat accordingly. The effort that Jace was putting into his first impression was admirable but nothing to boast about. Nevertheless, he was trying. Then a thought struck him dead in the cranium.

" You know what, I don't think a divine being would just pluck us out of our select worlds and drop us into this one if we weren't needed or necessary for something of divine importance.. I could be wrong." Hara quickly tacked on that little note at the end, just for a safe measure. It was more of a personal and trivial reassurance.
Not waiting for Julian to answer, Jace turned over Hara and smiled with a face full of desillusion, his sarcastic tongue getting the best of his faked composure :
"It funny how *no matter which univers or world we're talking about* there is NETHER any god who leaves a letter to his chosen few with instructions on it.. I'm mean really : is eternity that boring that those guys have to make riddles and let us search for deep meanings behind forgotten and unclear profecy...
Well actually now that I think about it , it must be pretty fun to watch random mortals run around with no clue about nothing...
But still : not a reason to never ask consentment ! I was in the middle of a wonderfull dream before this showed up.."
Then, as if he remembered that he wasn't alone with his curious looking 'ally', jace turnt back at Julian and added :
"Sorry, I got lost in my rumbling again, let's get back to these 'lifting this spell' thingy : can we, at all luck, communicate with your goddess ? I have a few . . . questions..."
All the way throught his theatral attitude and tone, Jace kept his weird hand sign -addressed ?- to Julian.

A simple grin was all Hara harbored externally, but internally, he had to stiffle a small amount of laughter. Naturally, he woild have laughed at Jace's small number about divine beings, but the moment didn't call for a sudden fit of said noise. So he kept quiet until he needed to do otherwise; sliding his hands into the front pockets of his cargo shorts.

" I really need to ditch these..." Once again, Hara made a mental note to get rid of these shorts that he adorned.
Eliza (played by john-myrick)

Eliza staring at the group smiled despite her lack of judgement and then doubled over clutching her stomach as she let out a groan "ugh I'm going to kill that man when I get home" she mutters to herself as the stone upon her necklace gains a slight golden aura "are you kidding ?" She asks the in animate object laughing as she did "I just met these people and you want me to show them that?!...that's the last thing I want...I was ran out of a village and almost burned alive for that!" The strange stone then pulses again as she frowns "well who asked you mr.i decided to get my soul locked in a stone forever ?!" She yells at the stone as she notices the looks of question she's being given "it's not polite to stare you know" she states before laying back against a tree to get some rest "this place is...curious"she mutters as she drifts off into sleep against the hard wood of the tree behind her singing a sweet lullaby in her sleep as she does
Kiro (played by RedSama08) Topic Starter

Julian's attention was drawn away from Jace when Eliza started to make noise. However, he soon dismissed it as insane ramblings and turned back to Jace. However, before he could answer, he was distracted again. This time, a sound came from inside the tent. Immediately, he stood and poked his head inside.

"Did you hear them?" He asked whoever was inside. After a muffled response, he laughed. "They want to talk to the Goddess! Foolishness."
The speaker reproached him, and Julian was immediately humbled, "I apologize for my rudeness, but how am I to explain this?"
Another, quieter response.
"I don't want them to see you! You are apt to flights of fancy...no, wait!"

Julian tried to stop whoever was starting to leave, pushing them back inside and disappearing, himself, "You need to rest! You have just awakened, and now you wish to take on the world? You can only do so much...I will handle this."

He left the tent, blocking the door, "The Goddess is not a mere merchant who sold you faulty wares. You cannot simply approach her with your complaints. We can't even contact her. She left this mortal realm long, long ago. Only our first king was rumored to have spoken to her directly..."

He shook his head, "If she were still here, we would not be having these problems. You are stuck here until this war is over, or we are all dead."
"Julian!"

The voice was medium in pitch, low for a woman but feminine for a man.

A blue haired...woman?...pushed Julian aside, gently, and stepped out of the tent. They were wrapped in a large fur coat, far too big for them, and clung to it as if they had nothing on underneath. However, the determined pink gaze that looked between Jace and Hara suggested otherwise.

"Our Goddess...the Goddess Ora...we had thought she abandoned us many, many years ago. She was sick of humans and our duplicitous nature, prone to betrayal and heartache. We were ungrateful for the life she gave us. You cannot blame her for looking upon us in disdain."

They looked away, gripping tighter. Upon closer inspection, a white stone was held between their hand and the coat, "We must be pitiful in her eyes, destroyed by something out of our control. I know not if she sent you to us...but if she did...I apologize on her behalf for disrupting your peaceful lives. You should not have to fight someone else's war."

Looking back to them, he bowed, low, "I am Kiro, prince of Oraclos, under the domain of the Goddess of Creation and Order, Ora. I humbly welcome you to our world, pitiful as it is now."

He stood straight, "However, I have not the time to discuss your options. I heard from Julian that we have apprehended a Miran woman. It is quite suspicious, and I suspect something is out of order. After I look into this issue, I shall be free to answer any and all of your questions. For now, if you can wait in the Strategy Tent, Julian, Heracles, and I shall be with you shortly. Thank you for your patience."

Bowing again, he walked away. Julian was baffled, his jaw agape and in danger of swallowing flies. Coming to his senses that Kiro himself would grace these...outsiders...with his presence, he closed his mouth and adjusted his glasses, realizing how un-composed he was just now. Grumbling, he collected his stack of papers and addressed the two.

"If you gather those...others...I will show you to the Strategy Tent. Only at his Majesty's behest, of course."
Jace smirked, letting a mocking laughter shortly out of his petty mouth before clearing his throat and conceding to Hara :
"I don't know about you but I like this guy... And their goddess looks just as desillusioned as me Haha !... Well that's sad for them but uh... you know : silver linning..."
Retainning painfully a comment at the funny face of Julian , Jace snikered before trying to regain his calm and cold composure, without success.Maybe that was his real expression, who knows..
"Of course dear lord, we wouldn't want to make the very vassal of the Prince after all, would we ? Come Hara, let us go and assemble our rag tag team of adventurers with unclear goals and good hearts..."
He was still mocking Julian by his smile in most infuriating way he could as he went back to check the group.
Pyronnis gives Callus a toothy smile, glancing back at the men she'd trained with. There were all out of breath, using their lumbering battle tactics to her lithe, agile ones.

"I suppose you could say that," she smirks, her skin giving off a light barely noticeable glow.

She glanced in the direction of Hats and Jace, her eyes bright and curious. I wonder what they've gotten into... she thinks. Soon, she is at Hara's side, her arm touching his as she listened to the ... Women? speak. She says nothing once she has finished doing so, before dropping her eyes to the grass to think.
Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico (played by maxd234)

After exploring the camp, taking in the feel of the camp and prayering their well being. She been having this pull to Vallus.

Once she goes to the knight, she asks him with her head tilted. "Sir Vallus, I have something to ask...Are you like me? Cursed to walk among the living for eternity?" She asks him nervously knowing it is slighty rude to do so. She just wanted to know if he is undead like she is.

Hara glanced down at the fiery woman and was surprised by her sudden contact with his semi-muscular arm. " I expect that you caught wind of what Julian was saying?" He glanced up from the princess towards the others," I'll get Vallus and Adalwofla if you go and grab Eliza." Hara turned to Jace, in questioning, with a quaint smile.
Jace gaze lost in the sky he then back to his new found companion, his voice softening a little as if appeased :
-"hum ? what is it Hara, you saw somethi -- AAAAH !"
he jumps out of his skins and almost falls, clenching onto Hara's closes not do eat the dirt. Catching his breath with a hand on his chest he looks other Pyronnis and sighed, not grounding her but not so far to it :
"gyaah ! don't appear out of nowhere like that some of us have fragile hearts, you coldhearted flame ! You almost made me pass out !
... ahah, cold hearted flame, taht's a good one... "
Jace then proceeds to shake himself of as to wake up and groan : "pfff... all this nature is getting to me... Why can't adventures never happen in town.."
Finally he yawned before speaking back to the two next to him.
"erf, I guess there's no helping it.. Let's gather them all and get this over with, I so *NEED* a nap right now..."
Knight Vallus (played by Niinokmir)

Vallus looked over to Aldawolfa and thought for a moment and spoke "Yes, I had fallen once in a long and hard fought war only to have been forced to rise again and challenge everyone until I am defeated again, that is how my curse works" He stated with an effort behind his words, he didn't like mentioning it but only when he thought it was called for did he ever bring it up. "Most men I have faced had called me a deity because of my rare stature, I am taller than almost every man and I am bulkier, not to mention my armor and shield has never been penetrated as of yet"
Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico (played by maxd234)

Adalwofla merely smiled at him as he let her take a slight glimpse in his past. Her face soon became red and raised her hand towards him and says "I understand if it's too personal, but in my travels, I have encountered other undead and I would too.." She took a deep breath as she swallowed "...touch your head?" she finishes as her face gets even redder. She certainly did enjoy knowing the different kinds of undead from ones who's skin are smooth to ones that are wrinkled and cracked with wounds on them. For her it is fascinating to know.
Pyronnis turns and calls out to Valus and the priestess, motioning them over with a jerk of her head. She figured they may as well all get relayed the same information.

"Hey, over here! Guys!," she called out, perhaps a little too loud. They get the message, though, surely, and she turns back to face the vassal. She glanced over at Jace, smirking. Her left eyebrow quirks in bemusement.

"Easily startled , huh?," she murmurs, a small chuckle coming from her lips.
Making a frown as sever as possible the young man addressed Pyronnis with a pinched voice :
"Don't get any funny ideas little Princess, or I shall cool you down .. ahah, get it ? cool you down ? ahah, I'm jus to good today, maybe the nap can wait...
But still, down try any weird busyness, with me, you would probably regret it : I'm not the type to wash away my grudge...
... Wash away.. this one wasn't even intentional, I should write it down !"
And saying so he pulled a short notebook out of his pocket and proceeds to note the 'joke' he just pulled out on the fiery jumpscare.
He then told to Hara's attention :
"Getting those oldies to join us is easy, I'm more worried about that little girl : she's so full of energy that I'm tired just by watching her running around... Someone should catch her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus