Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Blue Rifts

Dog Du' Evard (played by Miss)

Dog laid upon her side along the table, which was now easily her's. Propping her cheek up with an elbow and a hand, she swished her tail and burped once, "Mm, tasty." Throwing air at the Baron, she smiled to herself, "What a gent, what a gent...wait." Turning her hand to draw itself along her tail all the way to the tip, she sat up quickly, silver locks flying all over her face, "Pfff, pff!"

Clearing her view with her hair, she snapped her fingers at the Tybalt fellow, "Hey, hey you. I have something that could definitely use your stuff and whatnot. If you're interested, I have a secret stash of stuff to pay you with, huh, huh?" She lifted her brows and settled upon her knees on the table, leaning forward on Nina's old chair.
Blackarrow (played by Scarletwolf)

Black arrow looks at the people talking so loud. "Hmmm wonder what's up" she sisd then she noticed the creature that threw her in the water. "No not again" she siad as she looked away and kept quite. happy thought happy thoughts she thought as she tryed not to look at the other people
Katherine (played by Liannah2)

After doing a scan of inside the tavern, Katherine noticed someone separated and appeared to be hiding from the others. Course, this could be because it seemed like a fight would break out any second now..or it could be one of those creatures she's been hearing about. Only one way to find out.

After walking in from behind someone, she made her way to the back. Once there, she pulled on the clothes of the also hooded person at the stool. She then recited the lines she practiced to see if her hypothesis was true, "Excuse me..ma'am..? I'm doing a survey of the people in this area..if it's ok to ask..what kind of creature are you?"

"What?!!? How did you know I was a girl" she asked the person. "I'm a... Human" she siad. "Why you ask." She asked the person. "Please don't say that you hate humans and are scared of them cause I'm not fringing" says with a smile

"It was a lucky guess. And it's nothing like that..I just wanted to be sure..where did you come from?"
She asked, scurrying into the nearest stool. This..human..seemed friendly, so she was comfortable with sitting close.
Niya (played by Nikiradia)

The vixen nodded some towards Dela at the assumption regarding her name. Although it wasn't all that hard to figure out, she still thought it good to clarify. Still, she remained by Meta's bedside, not in any rush to go anywhere and besides, she was certain the forest would be able to take care of itself for a night. She planned on going back sometime tomorrow to check on a few things. It wasn't just any regular forest after all as it was located so close to a dessert just on the other side of this city. Something had to be keeping the trees alive aside from just sunshine and what little rain there was. A mystery that the little vixen must understand to some degree. It only added to her peculiar presence...

Hearing someone approach, the girl's ears perked high and her eyes flashed to the door just as Maxwell entered...with someone new? Just who was that? She couldn't see their face...Or maybe, that WAS their face! OooOOoo creepy! Niya's eyes went wide, blinking towards them both, but she didn't speak a word towards them. She'd let Dela sort things out..

"That's the thing I don't know where I came from all I remember is waking up and being in the woods" she sisd. "But ummm my name is black arrow" she sisd holding out her hand. " what's your name" she siad with a smile. this person is friendly I wonder if there are others she thought
Delastarh Nagahoshi (played by AkuaNoMizu)

Delastarh was almost sleeping in his sitting position when people came in. He blinked a few times and stared at Maxwell, then Nina.

"Who's that?" he asked, rubbing one eye with the heel of his hand. "Is that Ezekiel?"

That was the most logical answer in Delastarh's mind. Why would he come back with a total stranger?

His gaze switched to Metaralis. He seemed to be more relaxed, now. With luck, he was slowly recovering from this infection. Now if only they could get that Voidler out of his body, everything would be great.
Maxwell Rockfield (played by Ignie)

Maxwell seemed exhausted. he was breathing heavily and looked even more tired than when he left them. He shook his head.

"Unfortunatly, no, this is Nina, a human, just like us. I met her at the inn and, er..."

he rubbed his neck, visibily not at ease:

"I may, or may not had some problems back at the inn. So, i thought that it was batter for me to stay here, than there, see? I asked Nina if she could come with us, and it seems like she followed me." He looked at the gril with him, "Nina, this is Mr Delastarh Nagahoshi, and the... man there." He pointed at Metaralis, "Is Metaralis Outterridge."

He looked at the smaller man. He seemed better than when he left them. He somehow felt relieved. Now, Delastarh and Metaralis' company seemed amazing compared to what he witnessed at the inn.
Snapping from her partial consciousness, Nina lightly shook her head in attempt to shake away Frog's momentary control. For the first few seconds, she was able to hear Dela and Maxwell speak, but her sight was a bit fuzzy. She was able to recollect herself, but something did appear off with her before she came to..

Turning her hidden gaze to Dela, the girl smiled weakly..It had suddenly hit her, she certainly was exhausted. "Hey..." she softly replied as she brought her left hand up to press her palm into the forehead of her mask.."Ooh...I..I need to sit..." she added, her tone suggesting her current state and desperate need to rest. The girl stumbled her way to the nearest wall and turned to plop her back against it and slide down to sit on the floor. Her rifle slumped off her shoulder and fell at her side. Almost instantlt, a wave of relief washed over her..her eyes closed and she soon fell silent. At first glance, one would think she might of been afflicted as well, but the calm rise and fall of her chest suggested her breathing was normal..It was probably best that she'd be left to rest.

Seeing the other lady introduce herself and suddenly collapse asleep on the floor, Niya's head lifted from the bed in alert. Was she alright? She decided to check and be sure..Pushing herself away from the bed, the vixen crawled herself closer to the sleeping femme, stopping about a foot away to sit on her haunches. She watched closely, observing her breathing until she decided that she was okay. The girl crawled closer, coming to her side before lying down with her head resting in Nina's lap and her lengthy tails curling about her tightly curled form to rest over the other femme's legs in attempt to keep her warm..

"I'm Katherine, nice to meet you," she replied smiling back. "Do you..have any powers?" She asked out of curiosity. She wanted to know what the buzz was about these guys.

"Well, that depends" she says with a smile. "Joke I don't have powers" she says. "Do you have powers or are you human" she asked. "Cool name Katherine you seem like a nice person then the rest they just freak me out I try and fit in but I can't seem to find others like me" she says. "What's it like here in this place is it quite and nice do you like the woods I always loved the woods when I was little" she says with a smile.
Maxwell Rockfield (played by Ignie)

When he heard Nina's voice, and the sound of someone collasping on the floor, Maxwell's head switched to see the girl on the ground.

"What the... Nina?!" he said in a rush. This situation reminded him of what happened in the tavern, when she suddently stopped moving and started speaking again. It was so strange, was that happening again. However, this time, she was breathing unlike the other time, it was different. Maybe, as Maxwell, she was simply too tired to stay awake.

The man was about to go and help her, but the vixen was qpeedier than him. He looked at the creature and the woman and shook his head. He needed some rest to, and even if he was hungry, sleep was more important, and the inn was... too full for him right now.

He looked at Sarydel who showed him an chair that wasn't looking confortable, but at least, he could sit somewhere. He went and sat on it and sighed.

"Even when we finally arrive to civilisation, i manage to have problems." he rubbed his nose and yawned. "I hope this will change soon."

"I'm a Half Ghost. But looking at you..maybe that other half is Human? Odd...And I have powers..but I don't really like..using them on others. As for the woods, they're great. But it's been getting a little dangerous lately with all the monsters coming out..."

She then slowly looked around, and then turned back to Black Arrow.

"Thing is...if these guys scare you so much..why are you still in the Tavern?" She asked with a chuckle.

"Well let's just say they scare me and I have no where to go right now" she said. "So like it's basically being weird so I'm just going to stay until it's over you know what I mean" she says laughing.
The Blue Rifts (played by Hospex) Topic Starter

Tol's smile faded by the look Simon had gotten. "Ya don't seem to happy about the beast. Doncha worry, Simon, the bisonelk is not aggressive by nature" the dwarf briefly gave the boy's shoulder a pat before he nodded to continue. "We should be almost at the edge of the forest, the town should be visible from there" He walked in silence for a bit, seemingly in deep thought.
Biror suddenly turned around while walking, now walking backwards, he looked at Simon. "How old did ya say ya were?" He briefly looked between the two, nodding to Tol who gave Simon a brief smile, then facing the trees around them to let Biror talk now that he seemed more interested in the boy. The problem remained with Raan - he was stubborn when it came to accepting new people, a bit strange too if Tol were to describe him.
Biror, still walking backwards, let his eyes follow Tol as he passed him and caught up with Raan. Tol placed a hand at the shoulder of the darkhaired and pointed to something in front of them, he told Raan something in low voice which seemed not to please the darkhaired. Not even a minute after Tol pointed, did they all have clear vision over the moss and grass spreading fromt he forest out over an open area that continued to the city. The moss quickly seemed to vanish as the trees stopped, the grass too seemed to suffer the further away it was from the forest. It was not wonder to the dwarves, there were a desert on the other side after all.
Biror turned around so he was wolking the same was his body was facing, all while he looked carefully at Simon. It was as if he was trying to see something more to him that what first met his eye. "Ye're not an elf now are ya?" He scratched his beard, still confused over the being in front of him. In front Raan smacked a hand in the face of Tol whom was suddenly feeling tired, shown through a yawn. "I wish the others had come. Ther's an awful 'mount of wood" Raan shrugged before stopping, waiting enough for Biror and Simon to catch up. It would be better to walk together all four before they reached the eyes of the guards. Even though the guards did not do much, they were still there for a reason, and they always gave visitors such strange looks.
Dog Du' Evard (played by Miss)

Taking a moment to stare down those within the tavern, especially the beasts who were eating, Dog smiles to herself. Content once again. Lifting a hand up as if she were holding a wine glass, "To this I honor myself, first, and for-mostly. To everything else, I wish a happy good afternoon." Laughing some, she tosses her mane of hair about, "I have no idea what time it is! That, doesn't matter though."

Tossing her hands upwards and curling them to the side, she kicked the nearest chair over and gave an affirmative nod to the poor snake waiter. Scooting off of the table with a small hope, she flicks her tail outward and draws her fingertips through the her fur, "You can pick that up when I'm gone, I believe in you." As she walked outside, "And to all those salty, salty beasts..." Placing a hand on the doorknob, she turns and looks over towards the Baron, "There's no chains on me." Her tone became dead, but she covered it up with a dainty laugh and a kick of her heel upwards, before spinning out of the tavern.
Frog Du' Evard (played by Miss)

As Nina returned from her sleep-walking, Frog slowly drifted away. The femme's body was her own, but her shadow seem perturbed, but became solid once more. Frog stood in Nina's dreams, standing directly above her. Her featureless face leaned all the way down to the kitsune, rolling softly to one side, "What a gentle beast. A suitable companion for these...others."

Drawing a hand slowly towards the kitsune, Frog rotated the back of it to touch the kitsune's cheek, the empty, cold touch felt by the smaller beast if only so briefly. The light that shown in the room illuminated the absence around the limb's outline, where the light vanished.
Niya (played by Nikiradia)

Amidst the silence, the kitsune took her time to relax, taking in the calm that filled the room. Though, only for another moment. For she suddenly felt something caress her face, causing her ears to perk up high "Hmm?" the girl lifted her head, first looking up to Nina..Strange, she still appeared asleep and her hand was nowhere near her face. Looking to her left, she tried to spot whatever had touched her cheek in the general area of Nina's lap to see if there was perhaps an insect around..but there was nothing.

Deciding that it was probably nothing, the vixen rested her head back in the human girl's lap and lightly closed her eyes once more. She intended to stay with this group for the night. They had been through quite a bit in such a short time, she felt need to watch after them for as long as she deemed necessary and they needed their rest. Especially Meta. She remained alert for a while longer in case the previous 'presence' decided to make itself known again. If not, she'd fall asleep here with Nina.
Baron Sombreplume (played by Ignie)

Sombreplume didn't stop glaring at Dog as she walked out of the tavern. This wasn't good. Wasn't good at all. He was about to almost gather two more souls, even more than two, and this beast, this werewolf came and everything was wasted. And now he would waste the souls by eating them? Hell no, he would never ever let that happen.

He stood up and looked at Nazga.

"How sorry i am for what happened my friend. I promise i'll do something for you. More customers this week and a free repairing. I'll find something. But now i have more business to do." He said as he went, out of the inn.

Once he was out, he reached out his arms, where feathers began to grow and feathers were now surrounding him, becoming the same feathers ball he was when he met Nina. But this time, the ball became smaller until a big pitch black bird.

Now he had to be speedier than that werewolf and find the souls before it was too late. He disliked putting himself in danger like that but those souls were worth it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Blue Rifts

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus