Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Blue Rifts

Blackarrow (played by Scarletwolf)

Black arrow came to the travern still a little wet but she had her hoodie over her face hiding who she really was she sat at the bar and turned around and looked at everyone and she just shruged. She didn't really get used to people she didn't know if there were any humans like her she kept her sword hidden, she pulled out her notebook as she turned back around and she wrote in it. 'Weird of things like this still don't know where I am or where any humans are people look,Ike different creatures so many different kinds' she wrote as she put the notebook up.
Tybalt notices someone fairly different from the rest of the others enter the tavern, this person fit the Nametaker's mental checklist almost perfectly. This person wasn't the strongest looking, they were trying to hide their identity yet decided to enter a location full of dangerous people which either means they are of the courageous type or that they are simply unaware of their surroundings. It looked like a mix of those two in Tybalts eyes, a foreigner. By the way this person walked, talked, and thought he came to the conclusion that this person is human. This person also seems to be of the literate type considering how often they wrote in that book of theirs. Tybalt continued to watch silently with his two hands in a prayer like position atop the table.

She felt that someone was looking at her. She looked at the person who was looking at her and she put the notebook up in her pocket and looked away. "Great someone is already staring at me what can be worse them asking if I'm a boy or girl just think clam thoughts and they won't come over" she said to herself
The Blue Rifts (played by Hospex) Topic Starter

[Please remember - your character can only be one place at once. If your character is in the forest they can't also be in the city.
Are you in the middle of an RP in one spot you cannot just stop there and change to another RP somewhere else. There is only 1 of your specific character.

There seem to have been a mistake in this. I will let you figure it out yourself if this is possible - is it not I will sort it out which may cause a rollback in the RP]
[My bad, I'll try and set up a different location]

She held onto the rope still she looked at Sam who was still knocked out cold. "Great what can be worse" she said as she held onto the rope as tight as she can.
Tybalt watches from a far away distance, mildly interested in the antics of these people he rests his hands upon the hilt of his greatlance, Wallace walks up from behind him.

"You... going?"

Tybalt looks at Wallace.

"Hm, yes I think I'll investigate in these shenanigans. Perhaps I could make some fast coin by interfering in this, however I don't wish to disturb physically."

Wallace nods his large head, Then walks away.

Tybalt then sits down in meditation, after a short while a invisible projection of himself is sent in the direction of the battle it arrives almost instantaneously and calls out from the side "Hello there girl, you seem to be in quite the conundrum."

She looks at the person. "Huh? What how did you?" She startered. She let the rope loose. how did he know I was a girl but i never told him I was here all the time h-how could he find out maybe his crazy or maybe I'm just imagining things. She thought
"You should really try to guard your thoughts better little one, I can read them like a children's book. Technically you are imagining me but I do exist and in a moment you will see that. I can get you out of this situation but you will need to pay me, how much money do you happen to have on you?"

"Stay out of my head!!!" She said as she hold the rope tightly again. "Pay you I don't need help okay I got this I may be.. Forget it I don't need help" she said very angry. She felt bad for Sam who was still knocked out. "Hide your thoughts better yeah right" she muttered under her voice.
Talayna Sky (played by BreezyDawn)

Talayna 's slightly angled eyes narrowed as she noticed a tall figure come into the Tavern, from her position at a corner table as she awaited her room and food to be prepared. The figure seemd to be completely covered in a type of armor. Interested she didn't try to hide her staring for just a moment, before letting her gaze continue around the tavern. There was quite the collection of odd people here, one especially - she knew she'd never seen the like before. Rounded ears, skin much like hers, eyes not set at an angle at all. Weird.

Still, the newest arrival to the tavern was also interesting. Letting go a light breath, she looked to the front of the tavern, wondering how long it took to prepare a room and a small bit of food. Maybe they were taking their time because she wasn't nobility or even rich. Ah well.. she would need to get used to the ways of the world. She was already acquainted with evil intentions and greed. It just felt nice to rest her tired body.

[OOC- actually I am very confused now with your location Nametaker, weren't you in the tavern? Did you edit your post?]
Dog Du' Evard (played by Miss)

[Sorry, my post is what connects Arrow to her new location.]

Having tossed the human into the canal of the city, Dog looked to the rope and shook her head, "What a strange flesh critter. Oh well." Reaching down, she hooked one of her sharp claws and curled it upwards, snipping the rope from her leg to leave it upon the cobblestones. Smiling her toothy grin, she picked up the human's sword, "And the pointy stick!" She tossed it into the canal as well, letting the steady currents carry it away.

Dog looked over the mess of items, the tent, and then Sam, as she lifted him without effort. Plucking the keys from his side, she tapped the largest key against one cuff, then the other, as the fell in a clattered heap at her feet. Rubbing her wrist all the way down her side, she felt her fur bristle up, "Oh, that feels good.." But she still held the keys, and her cuffs were nearby, and so was Sam...

After scooping Sam in one of her arms, she cradled him to her chest and sunk her other claw into the nearby building. The cement brick cuffs dangled from Sam's limp arms, the cuffs having resized themselves to his tiny wrists. It didn't take long for Dog to reach the roof of the four story building, where she let Sam rest near the chimney, safe from toppling down the side of the roof, for now.

"Ahhhhhh" she yelled at she landed down and saw her sword and got it and got out of the water. "Bleh that is so cold" she said she sat by a tree. greta what can be worse. She thought to herself
Tybalt's illusion stands next to Dog with his handa behind his back.

"Cough... Cough... did you hear that, that was the sound of me trying to get your attention. Your situation is becoming more and more complex girl. I am losing interest of your situation now and I will take my leave, unless you would like my assistance for three fourths of all your treasures. That is correct, I'm changing my offer just for you."

I sit down still by the water. "Great one thing I hate is being wet" she siad as she got up and started to walk to the city to a travern she kept her hoodie over her face and she walked inside the travern and sat at the bar and pulled out her notebook and dried it off.
The Blue Rifts (played by Hospex) Topic Starter

[Something seem to have gone wrong with the RP. With your next post Everyone is asked to write where their character is placed. This should straighten it out and get the RP back on track

Do not write an entire essay for this, make an OOC note within the post of your character's next actions. This does not have to be more than a single word (Forest, Tavern, Hospital, ect.) but for those wishing to describe a bit more it should at max be 2 lines]

[Please slow a little down with the posts. Players can hardly keep up with this much happening. I'm glad you are enjoying the RP, but let's try to make sure everyone can stil have fun]
[Nina is in the tavern, but I need a break. Niya is in the infirmary with Dela, but we can say she just returned to the forest for a while. Miss and I have agreed to a solution with Nina.
Delastarh Nagahoshi (played by AkuaNoMizu)

((Both Delastarh and Metaralis are at the hospital. But the posts are now so confused, confusing and all over the place that it broke my momentum and my fun. So I'm going to stay out of it for now.))
Dog Du' Evard (played by Miss)

[Near the City's Canal--Moving to Tavern.]

Dog gathered up the misc. supplies left over by the strange human, including the tent, and slung it all over her shoulder. Pleased with herself, she started to slog through the canal to the other side, when the ghostly image of a man appeared and started to talk. Lifting up her big paw, "Good luck, ghosty ghost." She cackled in short barks and slammed her paw on the edge of the street, lifting her body up. With that done, she made her way into the heart of the city, stashing her goods in one of the abandoned houses.

After a while, she neared the tavern, wearing a short skirt made of the fabric from the tent. She was in her normal form, looking to be humanoid, but with fur and canine features. Her clawed feet and tail might give her away as not being human. She waited outside, resting her butt on an empty supply crate for a solid 10 minutes, pretending to be a statue. Only after her 10 minutes of waiting did she enter the tavern, pushing the door open with her foot, and almost falling into the building, stumbling at the last moment.
Maxwell Rockfield (played by Ignie)

((Both Maxwell and Baron Sombreplume are in the tavern. But as Nina decided to take a break, i'll do the same as I am highly confused rn.However i'll still follow the rp of course, in case my characters needs to interract.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Blue Rifts

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus