Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Blue Rifts

Dog Du' Evard (played by Miss)

Dog strolled the streets, in no particular hurry. Gesturing to the night, her lips pursed together, "For why rush to a good meal, when it can't escape you, O great wolf?" Smiling to herself, she stopped. Her chest lifted as she inhaled a deep breath. And in the night, when all the nice beasties were sleeping, cuddled together or rapped in cloths or snuggling their loved beasts, the wolf howled. The sound could be heard, but hardly disturbed those that had already forgotten.

Licking her lips, "Run along little bird, fly away home. Your house is on fire; your children aren't alone."
Katherine (played by Liannah2)

"I donno.." Katherine said slowly. "People might get suspicious if you sit here all night and not interact with anyone..if you're tired, you can stay at my place for a bit..but you'll have to leave before everyone else wakes up.."
Blackarrow (played by Scarletwolf)

"Trust me I have a great sense of when it's time to leave and now is a good time" she said as she got up but kept her hoodie on and walked out the travern. She sat on the ground right outside of the travern and took her hoodie off. "Well since you know I'm a girl I see no reason why I should keep my hoodie on" she said she kept her sword by her side just in case. "I'll be fine you should've head back before your people wake I just got to find people like me" she said getting back up and holding out her hand. "Well Katherine it was nice meeting you I hope our paths cross again" she said smiling
Katherine (played by Liannah2)

Oh well. It was worth a shot.

"See you! And good luck!" Katherine said, turning towards her home.
Hopefully, Blackarrow would find other humans.
Hopefully.
Delastarh Nagahoshi (played by AkuaNoMizu)

A soft groan was heard in the small room. Delastarh's attention was drawn back to the man in the bed as he slightly opened his eyes. The tall man froze for a second, not believing his eyes. Metaralis was awake!!

"Meta!" he exclaimed, jumping out of the bed to kneel closer to him. He took his hand in his. "How are you feeling?"

The shorter man groaned again, bringing his free hand to his forehead. "Th... Thirsty..."

"Yes! Immediately!" he said, looking around for something to drink.

He only found the cup of tea he left there with half of its content. Since there was nothing else, he grabbed it and brought it to Metaralis' lips.

"It's not water, but that should help."

Metaralis drank slowly the cold tea, panting afterward.

"Wha... What happened?" he asked weakly. "It... burns."

"It's okay. Just relax and rest. You'll feel better soon," De said, petting his hair.
Simon Haydn (played by Thekaleidoscope)

Simon looked down at Tol, listening to his words. "If you say so...That makes me a bit happier." He smiled as he looked in the direction that the beast had gone, thinking more fondly on it. So it is a magnificent creature and it's a peaceful one too. Maybe I misjudged it initially...

He stood up again, nodding to the Dwarf. "Alright, lead the way again. Let's see what the town is like!" His eyes were happier but still displayed a degree of distrust in the outside world. He wasn't properly sure yet if he was going to accept this world or not. He looked down at the Dwarves again. "I'm 19... not that old for humans."

He stopped at the sight of the desert, shocked into silence. He wasn't used to having a desert next to the forest. As such he was in a bit of a stunned state when the Dwarf asked him the question about elves. He turned almost indignantly. "I am NOT an elf!" His voice conveyed an underlying dislike of the species which was only partially being displayed in his words.
Maxwell Rockfield (played by Ignie)

As soon as he heard Metaralis waking up, Maxwell put an hand to his gun. But this was more of a reflex, and he let it down pretty quickly. If he hasn't attacked them yet, then he wasn't that dangerous. And to be fair, he was just relieved that he woke up. Even if they weren't nest friends forever, Meataralis was still less of a danger and more friendly that what he saw at the tavern.

"Is he okay?" he asked as he stood up and approched slowly. "He seems to be well." He was sincere for once.

He stood next to Delastarh and looked at the duo.

"Do you want me to tell the doctor he is awake, Mr.Nagahoshi? Like that, you can stay at your friend's side. This doesn't bother me."

Hours passed, plenty of time for normal sleep cycles to pass, and the night carried on to the darker, deeper night hours. It was in these hours that Dog veered around a corner and stopped at a small frog-humanoid family, with large warts and misshapen hands, peddling onion-like vegetables. The father of the family spots Dog and, of course, has no idea of who she is, "Miss, miss! Please, stop by, buy some onion-things!"

And Dog did stop, her floofy tail perking up in wonder as she turned her head. The frog man was rubbing his large hands together, slapping his sons and wife awake. They had been happily snoozing before their rude awakening, but they scrambled to stand at attention, welcoming the wolf towards them with open arms and gestures, "Please, please, buy something!"

Dog settled her hands on her hips and drummed her fingers against the fur there, sashaying her way towards the small stand. She looked over the vegetable things, which were quite fresh, and sniffed one of them. Wrinkling her nose, the frog man nodded rapidly, "They smell fresh, yes? Quite the steal for only a few pounds of steak. Why, I'd even give you two of them for the price of one! Quite the steal!" His sons echoed his words and nodded, watching Dog with anticipation.

But Dog simply picked one up in her hand and twirled it on her pointer finger, "All of these for a few steaks? But I've lost them all.." She looks to the family, who were slowly appearing less excited, "I've misplaced them. My mistake." Then she laughed, once, as a half-dry-heave. The frog family started pointing at her and yelling, "Get out of here, filthy scavenger! We're honest business folk! This isn't a charity!"

[We prod because we must, a sharp stick and a thrust.]

Dog held the vegetable in her hand, seeming to zone out as the merchant family yelled at her. The yelling grew louder as she lifted it to her nose and inhaled deeply. Then her mouth opened and her head rocked back, her nose flaring wide, "Ah, ah, ah--wooooooo!" Her form rips itself apart and reforms into the huge, hulking were-beast. The merchants steadily grew quieter as they watched the transformation. With just a single flex of her hand, the fist-sized vegetable was reduced to pieces, and the large, silver-maned wolf turned her head to those below her..

"Would you like to play a game? It's one of my favorites.." The father steps forward and falls to his knees, begging, "Please, we're so sorry! Please, spare my, our lives!" The Wolf observed the man beast, with his slimy hands and feet. She leaned her larger head close to his, as he began to emit this foul odor, "Let's play hide and seek. I close my eyes and you run." The family looked between each other, starting to inch away, as the Wolf stood up, closing her eyes. The father stood up, collecting his cap, "You...you won't kill us?" "ONE!" "Oh, thank you, thank you kind wolf!" "TWO!" The other family members grabbed the father figure and they ran into the night, "FIVE!"

After counting to six, the Wolf cheated and opened her eyes, watching to wear the family was running to. And she smiled with her sharp teeth, and gave chase. They had split up, after Dog jumped from a building's roof and landed on the husband, pinning and crushing his spine with her rear paws. His screams were silenced quickly as she ripped his arms out of their sockets and away from his body, flinging them to the side. She bloodied her jaws on his corpse.

The sun was just about to rise when, from somewhere, a heavy sound followed by someone screaming could be heard outside. Dog grabbed the young, girly frog beast, by the legs and slammed her against the wall of a mostly vacant building. Growling out, "I win. I always win, you know?" Then gurgling sounds could be heard as Dog sunk her claws deep into the frog girl's stomach, easily grabbing and pulling out her flesh and bits.

But the sounds steadily grew quieter and Dog had left the scene. However, when the sun rose, it shone on the tavern that had closed briefly. Above the door, splatted in large letters, was the word "Sorr" in a combination of blood and the bodies of the frog merchant family. Oh, and a chair was settled by the door with a ribbon tied neatly around one of the legs; the same ribbon that the young girl frog had worn.

Good news; the chair that was pushed over was replaced! Bad news; some of the customers are upset by the recent decorations.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Blue Rifts

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus