Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Blue Rifts

Dog Du' Evard (played by Miss)

Dog tilted her head, looking at the strange object that Arrow held out, "Is it...a book? Actually, I want everything. But I will settle for his keys." Then she frowned, turning her lips into a pout, "But I won't settle forever. How about I count to a specific number, and then chew you both for my long-overdue breakfast? But I don't want to rush you, so I won't tell you what number I'm counting to." Sam shook his head, stepping back, "You beast, wolf-wolf! Counting is sacred!"

Dog watched Arrow as one would watch prey, "One. Two. Three..." Her upper lip curled into a delighted sneer, "Four."
Blackarrow (played by Scarletwolf)

"Ha I don't have anything just a notebook there's nothing special about it" she laughed. "Ha who would want an old notebook that is so old spiders and snakes stay away from it" she said with a laugh. ha ha ha these people remind me of everything I used to do. She thought as she lauged

Dog smiled politely, setting the tent down slowly in front of her own feet, "Eight. Seventy-two. One, hundred, thousand, million..." Sam tugged at his ears, "That's not even a number!" He was trying to shake her terrible counting from his head, but Dog sat on all fours, "I guess playtime is over." Lifting her back leg to scratch at her chin fur, she settled it back down and stood slowly. Her body rippled and an audible crunching sound could be heard as it started to rearrange itself, a deeper voice answering herself, "I don't want playtime to end!"

Sam looked to the keys around his belt and to the human. But his job came before her and even his life, so he hid behind Arrow and wrapped his squishy arms around her legs, "Please! Spare us, accursed wolf-wolf!"Dog thickened, her silver fur spreading to cover her entire body, her fangs sharpening and her claws extending. She stood over 9 feet tall and her chest was of solid muscle, the ridges of her nose rising upwards as she snarled, "Lunch, is, served." Her large foot was settled over the tent and its contents, while her hand grabbed one of the chains and pulled on it, catching the large stone brick attached to it.

"Hey this is your fight not mind" she said. She removed him and stand by a tree. "Ha being a...never mind" she said. "I just want to fight" she muttered under voice. She looked at the two and pulled out a sword. "Hey how about I make a deal" she said holding the sword by her side. should have kept the sword hidden should have kept it hidden dang it. She thought

Dog's large head turned to the side, observing the human move aside, then she watched Sam try to drag himself with a death-grip on Arrow's legs, "You can't leave me here! My duty is to watch-watch--" But Dog interrupted with her large paw lifted to her mouth, a growling laugh wheezing out, "You're too funny, little beast." Then, to Arrow, "Too late for deals, I'm not in the mood anymore. The moment has passed!" She gestured to the sky, other hand across her chest in a dramatic pose, but soon stood normally.

Dog shrugged her shoulders, "But thanks for playing. Too bad today's winner is me, as always." Sam stood shakily to his legs and started breathing like he was having a panic attack. Dog slowly advanced towards the two, her arms outstretched, claws as big as Sam was wide.

She got infront of Sam and protected him. "You owe me" she says to him. " she holds her sword up waiting for the other person to strike. "Leave him alone!!" She said as she held the sword tightly. might as well attack Before you give that person a chance to strike I can't leave people defenlys. I have to help hats my duty. She thought

Dog stood tall over the human, just to where she could reach out and strike at her, but too far away to suffer quick strikes from the blade. Looming over, she teased the human with her head almost in striking distance, "That's just what I wanted. You do know how to soothe a beast. Care to share a bed?" Dog laughed cruelly and snicked at her own joke, her eyes stuck on the human's as her leg pulled the tent slowly towards her. Reaching behind her, she lifted it up quickly and would slam it down around the human. If she moved, it was likely to smash Sam in the head. The fabric would likely rip and entangle the human's arms.

Blackarrow moved quick and slide under the beast legs and grabbed a rope she had on her side and wrapped part of it on the beast's leg and tied it and pulled the rope hard so the beast would fall her pet a wolf grabbed Sam and moved him out of the way. "Don't mess with a human boy like me" she said trying to act tough that she was a boy but she knew she was really scared like a girl.

As Arrow moved, the tent's poles or sticks collided into Sam's head with enough force to knock him unconscious with one blow. But the tent was mostly in one piece. Giggling in her beastly voice, she tossed the tent and was about to bend over to collect the keys with one of her clawed fingers, but the human was busy tying a rope around her very thick leg. Dog stood and felt the tug of the rope towards her side, watching the human try to move Sam's limp body with her leg.

She blinked, her leg giving a little, "A human? What's that? Tasty snack?" As the human tugged with all of her might, Dog moaned in such terrible tones, "Oh, the pain! No, not the rope that binds! How cruel of a world!" Her leg slowly slid and she rotated her other leg to face Arrow. Taking a few steps towards her, Dog pressed her very softly furred head firmly against Arrow's, "And what will you do now, hands so full of rope? Reach for your pointy stick, behind me?" Her claws were ready.

"That's it I showed mercy" she said as she let go of the ropes and she rolled to her side grabbing her sword. She quickly got up and held the rope tight she put her sword away and held the rope tightly
[Ooookay! This needs a little chill.]

[Don't mind us, everything is under control! Dog is just playing, with, her muscles I suppose.]

Dog just stood still, only turning her head as the human rolled away. A soft, "Hmmm.." was given, as if she was expecting how well done her meal was. But, unfortunately for the human, Dog didn't turn around and didn't expose her neck to the blade she was collecting, "So funny, you're so fun to play with. But you really should hold onto that rope with both hands." Her leg was too thick to pull or even hold with one.

Dog moved and grabbed the rope with her meaty claw, pulling it to whip in front of her, the human that was attached to it would be easily ripped from her feet and sent flying into the nearby waterway if she let go. And if she didn't, it was very likely that Dog would keep spinning it in a very rapid eclipse until the human became sick.

[yep] she held onto the rope and didn't let go. She put the sword down and back to hidden. She held onto the rope with both hands. "Something is about to happend and it's not going to be fun" she siad as she slid back under the beats legs and got Sam and pushed him out of the way since he was knocked out. She held onto the rope as tight as she can.
[Hey uh I'm not sure if this is the right place to do this or if I should PM but if this is ok to do then does anyone wana rp?]

[roleplaying is awesome]
[Is that a yes or just a random statement?]

[thats a yes]
Delastarh Nagahoshi (played by AkuaNoMizu)

((Please, refrain the OOC in the RP topic. Do it in PM. It breaks the continuity of the story :/))
[Ok thank you, just wasn't sure.]
Tybalt has been sitting at a table in the corner of the tavern for quite a while now, scanning the faces of the others in the room in search of the perfect customer. He ordered a drink of alcohol a couple hours ago yet he still hasn't received any. "Lousy service" he thinks to himself, regardless of this though the soul purpose of buying alcohol was to blend into his surroundings more as he doesn't drink... he continues to wait for someone of interest.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Blue Rifts

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus