Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

b0uncy

The small creature put a little chunky hand to her chin, thinking about this. Her magic making her levitate bubbled brightly, her small feet dangling from her mass-of-fluff body.
"I'de say; It wasn't me!" She said simply, smiling, "And then- fix the other person's mistake, so no one will ache."
Her antenna flickered, before she looked to the next person, excited for her turn to ask a question.

"What would you do if you went home- and your house was made of ICE CREAM?!"
Ru- (played by milktea_dollie)

“Oooh, Ice cream? I’d eat it all! If it was the cashew milk stuff, of course. Too much dairy makes me sick. And I could invite friends, too!” He giggled. “Umm, what would you ((your character)) do if someone... uhh... tie-dyed your favorite white shirt and effectively ruined it?”
“Wear it in defiance. Simple as that. Anyway, what would you do if you woke up one morning in a cabin in the woods and hears weird sounds?”
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

if i awoke in a cabin in the middle of the woods and immediately heard weird noises you can bet something is getting shot. now i believe it is my turn so here it is:
what would your (insert name of character here) do if you were found to be fighting ever increasing odds by your lonesome
Enrico Pucchi (played by turntechGodhead)

Enrico looked up , His hands placed together settling on top of his abdomen , he stood tall and smiled gently. He knew what to answer , "I always seem to fight by myself , After all I do depend on my power to take who I need down. However if that scenario seemed to happen.." Enrico looked to the right of him , Nothing was there but he would avoid eye contact at the time as they continued. "I would still fight , Even if the odds were never meant to be in my favor.." He put his mind to rest , he closed his eyes for a second and looked over to next person that was there, his smile still sat as they asked their question. "What would you do if you were faced with a problem you couldn't fix?"
Miaha (played by MordosKull)

“Run away fast, ze. Heheh!”

“What is your favorite take down technique?”
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Does glomping counts as a take down technique?"

WWYCDI...a pigeon dropped a shit on their shoulder?
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

Avri is very often dirty, and she's no stranger to being covered in the black blood of demons she's killed. Even when not, she's a rather rowdy, rough and tumble kind of girl anyway who often finds herself with a coat of dirt on herself a lot of the time. The donation of a birds droppings would probably barely be reason for notice.

Glancing over, Avri saw as the pigeon dropped the bomb directly on her shoulder as she walked, splattering a nasty white coating upon the dried black blood of her most recent victims. 'Huh,' she smiled as she looked at it, 'A new color! Awesome!!!!'

She lacked a lot of upbringing, it's clear.

WWYCDI they were faced with an army they had no hope of defeating, and behind them stood their homelands where the army was destined to attack
"THAT BIRD IS SO DEAD!" screamed Justin as he shot it in the head and even when it was dead on the ground he repededly stabed it with his sword until it was peices of dead bird on the pavement.

What if... you were trapped in My Hero Academia?
Akia Tokogawa (played by Lanx12)

The challenges alone in that place would be welcomed but I don't think I would last long considering the fact they have more power than I could ever dream of.

WWYCD: If you were torn between revenge and love?
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

Akia Tokogawa wrote:
WWYCD: If you were torn between revenge and love?

"Hmm.... well.... one case I have experience in was in junior high school where I had a crush on a boy but he had a crush on another girl. I did both, I dreamed of making love to him while I was exacting revenge on her."

Heather sat and spun the wheel on the skateboard in her hand...

"WWYCD if they woke up one morning and everyone but them had vanished?"
Yakusa (Or Vanity) didn't know what to say , what if everyone vanished? No one there but the sound of silence and thin air. They of course with their job in mind would be at absolute useless if no one was there. After all , they were put to monitor and report under Oblivion's order. But again , they would not have to deal with his cousin or his younger sibling , no! It sounded great but at the same time terrible, Good for himself but bad for the job. Oh well, They could always dream.. They then took their mind out of these thoughts and spoke out the summary of what his mind typed out to them, "I wouldn't mind..Its sort of dream but at the same time a nightmare, It would be bad for the job after all" They grinned then asked their question,

"What would you do if you were granted three wishes?"
Amber Harding (played by Zapsalis)

Amber didn't hesitate at all.

"For my first wish, I'd want endless money. Second, I want a huge barn with over 100 acres. Third, I'd want to fill the barn and 100 acres with horses."

"If you could star in a movie, what movie would it be?"
The Jeremiah's (played anonymously)

The newsie snorted, swaying his hand through the air. "Please! If I were to getz a rollz in a movin' flick, I'd be famous! Y'know whatz ya getz when yer famous? What'ver ya wantz!" He laughed, shaking his head at such thoughts. "And I getz my face in the pape! Whatz a dream!"

"Whatz would ya do if no-onez remembered ya the next mornin'?"
Sam Recaro (played anonymously)

He thought over the question, biting his lip a little. "I would probably be confused for a while thinking it was a prank but once I realized it wasn't I would sit in a closet and cry."

"What would you do if you were left in hell for a month?"
Sarobando Bassiss (played by Ozzyotter3001)

"At least try and learn the secret to Hellfire magic..."

"What would you do if you learned that your life had been staged for the entire time you'd been alive?"
Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

Flush a deep red and hide in a hole somewhere saying, "My life is private!"

What would your character do if mine walked up to them and said "You're cute enough want to be in my movie?"
Miaha (played by MordosKull)

"Disappear in a smoke cloud, ze. Hahaha!"

"What would you do if you had to master the Kusarigama in only a day, ze?"
Emmet Osbourne (played by ELS1526)

"I'd slow down time to learn it, heh!"

"What would you do if you found you had a secret admirer?"
Stacie Warner (played by Zapsalis)

"Nothing. I don't even want to know who it is. That will just make me feel awkward around that person." She responded.

"Now if you had the world's attention for 30 seconds, what would you say?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus