Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

"Sounds terrifying and impossible."

(She'd have absolutely no idea what to do, and we'd likely see her try really, REALLY hard to pretend her feelings don't exist, possibly avoiding the target of her affections and getting defensive if anyone asks her about it. It'd either explode into uncharacteristic hostility or she'd eventually subtly confess to it. It depends on what's going on.)

What would your character do when they're apparently forced to make an impossible choice? Something sadistic like, say, they have to chose to save one person they love by giving up another.
"Find options 3-10, and keep on thinking. There's always a flaw in the plan to be exploited."

"To keep it related for.... Fun? sure, what would your character do when a hole in their plan is found, and their enemy/victim/other opposition "solves" their plan, either gaining an advantage or escaping?"
Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
"Find options 3-10, and keep on thinking. There's always a flaw in the plan to be exploited."

"To keep it related for.... Fun? sure, what would your character do when a hole in their plan is found, and their enemy/victim/other opposition "solves" their plan, either gaining an advantage or escaping?"

“Well I’d probably try to come up with a new plan and hope that my enemy doesn’t try to use that one flaw against me”

“And now a question just for randomness.....What would your character do if they suddenly were permanently blind?”
Octavia (played by KillerKiller)

"Nothing much different. I'd probably just use my stick and blindness as an excuse to break things."

"Well, I guess I have to ask something now...What would your character do if they had a chatty ghost become permanently attached to them?"
"I'd be their friend. Ghosts always needs friends."

"What would you do of you came across a genie."
"Study them, of course! That kind of.... of fundamental change-inducing magical effect would be incredibly complex and potent, and the mechanisms required to even DO that without causing thermonuclear detonations in an atmosphere from just the heat from the mana-bleed alone.... It's absolutely fascinating! If I could reverse-engineer that kind of process, well.... at the very least it would solve my problems with conventional summoning magic! That's been a huge hole in my magical arsenal for WAY too long!," She exclaims, bouncing with very geeky excitement.

"What would your character do if you found a powerful magical artifact that is very beneficial for both the individual user and the general population, but requires the sacrifice of a member of the users species each time it is activated?"
Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

"I'd bury it in hopes it would never be found again."

He had enough of rings of power and such.

"What would you do if you if you found out your wife was killed by raiders while you were away protecting others from raiders?"
Mary-Anne (played by Roxy_FNAF)

"AVENGE HER!! Plus I would get to torture them before I killed them so it's a win-win."

"What would your character do if you found out you died in the night and became a ghost?"
Halasian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Hmm... guess I’d be a ghost.

What would you do if you found out you had two personalities?
Zio (played by StormDestroyer)

Spend 24 hours talking to myself, while everyone else looks on and thinks, "Is this person sane or not?"

What would your character do if you learned that your pet could talk?
Wyatt (played by Sasheth)

I...I've seen weirder. Honestly, at this point in my life I'd probably just accept it without making much of a fuss."

"Hmm, what would you do if you found an artefact that could turn you invisible for an entire day, but only once?"
Nothingman (played anonymously)

"HAHA.... HA." Cue profuse sweating.

"There is a fifty-percent chance that you will fail attempting to capture that which you truly desire more than anything. Do you leap, or forget?"
G. Hectic (played by GLiTCh)

"I would leap! If i could get that. Imagine how much good i could do! A freaking infinite-taco-machine is amazing!"

"Okay uh...what would you do if you become your favorite animal for an entire day and everyone knew?"
"As a cat, I'd climb to a rooftop and layout under the sun and take the longest nap of my life. Goddess knows I need it. I wouldn't care who knew. I'd just nap," He sighed dreamily as he unscrewed the cap of his flask and took a long swig.

"Hmm.. a scenario for you..." He thought out loud, "If you had the opportunity to tame a dragon and become it's rider but never be allowed back in society... Would you take it?"
“I’d rather not - no dragons for me!”

“What would you do if you were able to communicate with animals?”
Kauri 'Wolfhunter' Ogokalanu (played by celtoreo)

“I think I would probably...” a splitting grin graced the huge Goliath’s face, “I think I would probably run all the way home just to talk to my dogs. I... I like that idea. Yeah. Can that happen?”

“What would you do if you could never return home?”
Dunhama (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Home? To my dear pregnant wife? At least that’s what I dreamed. I wake up not knowing where home is and my wife and child moving on with another man.”

Dunhama sharpens his axe in preparation of the next battle and asks without looking up, “if you had one event in your life you could change, what would it be?
Liliath nervously played with her hair. "Bella's death, if she would would have been with me everything would be fine."

"Do you have brothers or sisters?"
"Several, in fact. My parents want to make sure there are spare heirs--in the unlikely event something happens to me." The prince seems almost bored with that question--to him it was just a matter-of-fact thing.

"You," he gestured at the next person with his scepter. "What would you [your character] do if you were being forced to interact with that one person in your family that you just...cannot...stand?"
((Um... the question is supposed to be what would your character do if...))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus