Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

8_Stars_8 wrote:
((Um... the question is supposed to be what would your character do if...))
((sorry about that, I guess the format got off and fooled me. Fixed))
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

"I would not make much eye contact and keep my responses short and sweet. She doesn't deserve more than that from me." For a moment, the accountant's hazel gaze would fade out of focus, sharpening once again in an instant before resuming his usual activities.
What would your character do if they had no choice but to face their greatest fear alone without any outside help? Not even their weapons, magic, or armor can save them from facing their worst fear.
The Ahmud Dynasty (played by Lanx12)

"That is such a silly question! I am Raz Ahmud the greatest wizard in the world! I have no fears! Even if my Magic was gone and nothing else was there I would be simply too great for it stand a chance! " He smirked as he leaned back on his sofa. "Besides nothing bad could ever happen to me!"

Raz turned his head around the room until he saw a person next to him as he gave a smug grin. "Well well....How about you? What would you do if you were forced into a marriage of convenience? Say someone arranged it to better your people?
That question merely got a shrug, and a bored yawn. "My you're quite the braggart, aren't you? I'm the crown prince of my father's empire, it's kind of expected I'm going to be marrying a woman arranged for me, so I'd do it, ensure a legitimate heir was conceived, then go on to take care of my own interests as I choose."

Bored, he started idly brushing imagined dirt off his robes, pausing only to glance up at the next person in line. "What would you do if you had the power to create one thing? A new thing that the world had never seen before? Feel free to be really creative, it can be a living thing, an object, or an idea."
Cid Myers (played by Lanx12)

Cid rose an eyebrow up at the question as he took a sip of his beer. "Honestly...if I could create one thing that the world had never seen before? I would create a car that ran off used oil...I could easily get rid of my old oil storage and have a pimping hot ride that wouldn't burn gas!"

Cid took another sip of his beer and looked at the next person near him. "What would you do if you had a chance to right one wrong thing in your life? Would you do it and change the past or not?"
Darus Vilkilik (played by RainbowPitch)

Cid Myers wrote:
Cid took another sip of his beer and looked at the next person near him. "What would you do if you had a chance to right one wrong thing in your life? Would you do it and change the past or not?"

The large form shifts under the ragged, worn cloak around his hunched form. There was a pause of silence before an answer finally fell from his lips. "Well... I think that's a... slippery slope. Y'know? You never know what that would... do to... everything? Ah... I wouldn't change the past, because... that might change the present. And I wouldn't be who I am. And... besides, I think it's just... safer. Tiny things can set big things in motion. So I think it's... better. To leave it, I mean. That's what I think, anyway." The man tugged a blue hand at the frayed hood of the cloak.

A deep breath rattled in his chest, slowly expanding it before he expelled the breath in the form of a question: "What would you do... if you found out that you weren't exactly what you thought you were? Like... if your family and place you come from was... not what you believed it was, your whole life?"
Kauri 'Wolfhunter' Ogokalanu (played by celtoreo)

Wolfhunter stares at the cloaked figure for a long few moments, his white eyes looking over it. Up, down, across the hood, down to where rhe length of the fabric trailed behind them.
"Dunno. That's kinda... kinda really hard to think about. I mean." He crosses his arms over his chest and drops his gaze to the ground. "I'm not. I don't." He sighs, waves a hand, and starts over.
"If they weren't what they are, I dunno how I'd... how I'd figure it out. I've been away for a while. And I've always trusted them all. Even if we're not supposed to rely on each other. I don't know what exactly I would do. I guess I would look for someone I can trust to talk to about it."

The hulking goliath turns, scratching at his arm briefly. "What would you do if your best friend was made royalty? How would you... how would you cope?"
"Given that he's kinda also my boyfriend..." the tall silvery vixen begins, eyes flashing bemusedly at the large inquiring figure.

"Okay, if we're being honest, I'm not much for bureaucracy and luxury," she admits, droppingher previous overly enthusiastic expression, "and I know he isn't either. Not to mention that I think we're assuming I don't get to join in on the new title."

She considers the situation for a few more moments before giving her more serious answer, shifting her weight back and forth, slowly rocking her hips from side to side, "Depends on the type of royalty. If the role is mostly as a ceramonial figurehead, then I think a little bit of scandal is important. Dragging him off for adventures seems like it would be part of my civic duty! It hopefully wouldn't be too much of an issue in terms of practical legislative bureaucracy, but either way it would be worth it. If he actually has to do anything vaguely important most of the time though, well...." Her voice turns melancholic as she forces herself to consider the alternate situation. "As long as we still got to be together, I guess it would be okay, if sad to see him blocked from coming out into the woods with me I'd still be happy to support him regardless, and someone has to help keep the over-manicured claws of snooty little dutchesses off of him, right? He's my Ni, after all. The worst case would be if the system forced us apart, though it's also the easiest to answer: I'd abduct him, and we'd grab a ship and head off as far into the black as we could."

"Anyway, in the same general thread, what would you do if responsibilities pulled you away from your best friend?" she asks, looking like she's probably thinking about how to kidnap royalty still.
"You've sure given this a great deal of thought,", Samson declared with a quirk of his lips. "Considering I am already royalty, that is a scenario that could all too likely happen. However, since I consider my bodyguard my best friend, it would usually just be a result of his needing to take a break, or me needing to attend to some highly confidential matter that even he should not be privy to. I am not required to, but I would do my best to make it up to him later with some relaxing activity where he doesn't have to be on such high alert.."

The prince scratched his chin as he paused there, considering if that required more elaboration or not. He decided it did not, and instead spoke his question to the next person in line. "What would you do if you knew a secret that could bring two viciously warring political bodies to the negotiating table, but revealing it meant you had to betray the person who trusts you most?"
The silvery-white dragoness sighs as she swirls the spicy-and-alcoholic-smelling beverage in the crystal goblet in her hand. "The decision of duty versus loyalty, or in this case, for me, duty versys family, is a difficult one indeed. As a divinity who bears Death as one of her domains, I greatly appreciate the value of life. I would desire to stop needless bloodshed if at all possible."

She thinks for a moment before continuing. "But it being a betrayal of my siblings.... I could see numerous reasons why this would be so without requiring them having any guilt, as they are privvy to many things others may not be...." she trails off.

"It would be a last measure, beyond the interference of my fleets or my own personal involvement in peace-keeping opperations," she announces at last, confidently, "The political impacts would be... difficult if it were something which would be a true betrayal."

If you could be functionally invulnerable at the cost of a weakness of your choosing, what would it be? For example, losing your power upon willingly taking a lover, only being able to be harmed by one who truely cares for you, or a more conventional weakness.
"Anything I choose? I am already ageless, but immortality would definitely be a boon." The demon considers it long and hard, not automatically blurting out the first thing to come to mind like many others of his kind might. "I think I might have my fatal weakness be another demon I trust. without reservation. If they were to betray me, then I could be killed." The catch of course being, demons don't naturally trust anyone. Especially not other demons. Which might explain why he was smirking like the cat who ate the canary.

"What would you do if you had the opportunity to obtain anything you ever truly needed, but to do that you had to compromise one of your core morals?"
G. Hectic (played by GLiTCh)

Glitch appeared in the midst of it and just heard that last question, getting the gist of whats happening "Sorry im late, My last fight really poofed me out, Anyway" He looked up and put a finger on his chin at this question "anything I needed?. . ." he let go of his chin and scratched the back of his head "Well, I don't really Need anything. I Want Peace and I Want People to be brave. But Need?" He thought for a second and look a seat on a chair that definitely wasn't there before "Actually, I could think of one thing I Need, I Need To protect a special gal i like . . . . So. . . Yeah, I would. Sacrifice my main moral to protect her, That's fair trade" he said questioningly to himself "I thhiinnk"

"Welp! Okay, your turn!" He got up off the chair which has suddenly vanished from existence "Let's sayyyy" He dragged it on while thinking "Ah, i got it! What would you do if You involuntarily were to blow up your most prized possession?"
Isabella's wide eyes traversed from GLITCH down slowly towards the Maleficis Mihi, her tome, which she slowly allowed the top of to lean out away from her body to get a better view of it. The thought was preposterous, and in reality pretty well impossible. The book was resistant and/or immune to most types of damage and the idea she could explode it even if she wanted to was a wild thought in itself.

"I....uh...." the child began, staring open mouthed with a baffled expression which reflected her thoughts. "I don't know...." she admitted in surprise, then she looks back up at GLITCH.

"I guess I'd die...." she says with a casual shrug, her tone carrying the opinion of her deaths lack of revelance, at least by her own perception. "I guess that would probably be what happened anyway right?"

Her eyes drop, and she glances over at the next person...in all honesty she is done with this conversation. A discussion that strayed too near to her book left her with an uncomfortable feeling, and any of those which then suggested she lost the book entirely were nothing short of stressful, and so it was time for a change of subject.

"Hey," the child says, working to collect their attention. "Can I ask you a question? What would you do if I told you I was your daughter?" the blue skinned 9 year old said with her book still pressed tightly to her chest. The timid smile still held a sly aspect to it as her curious eyes watched perhaps in the hopes her target would squirm at the idea. She knew from her past no human wanted a blue little girl.
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

The turquoise skinned Aztec deity looked at the child before him and raised an eyebrow, visible even beneath the beak of his eagle knight helmet.

"I'd believe it!" He said suddenly, glowing eyes widening.

"I only wonder why my wife would hide something like that from me. Hm, though I suspect she'd have her own reasons, perhaps because she would not want you to follow in my footsteps as a God of War."

---

"And so I must ask you, next Kontestant. What would you do if you were invited to the next Mortal Kombat tournament?"
Crii's cocky half smile beamed on her face hearing the question. "Win," came her simple, yet confident answer to the question, her eyes still glued onto Kortal as if daring him to object with a pointed gleeful sparkle.

"It will not be ashamed to lose of course, as long as will be to try. I, of course, will not be the one to be losing."

Crii turned to the next person, cocking an eyebrow up and pointing at them with every finger one her open palmed right hand. "And you," she said said with a slightly demanding tone, "What will be setting you different with combat? Why you should think you will win?"

(For easier reference since Crii's 'common tongue' language is rather poor, the question is: what sets you apart in combat? Why do you think that will help you win?)
Kyle Cestis (played by Lanx12)

Kyle sighed and rubbed his forehead. “At one point in my life I was once a defender of the galaxy trained to use a blade. My skills were on par with some of the masters of my former order. I still train in my arts and believe that if I can disarm one I can see a victory as there is no victory in death.”

Turning his head to the next person he glanced them over. “So have you ever had a fight with yourself? Wanting to give in to your hate and anger?”
Kenji Fujisawa (played by milktea_dollie)

Kenji kept his silence for a good moment before taking a breath in. "Well... yeah. But... it wasn't hate and anger towards other people. At least not mostly. It was towards myself, and for a while I was... umm..." He frowned slightly, pausing. "I... was in danger. Of myself, I guess. But I'm better now, at least significantly..."

He paused again, looking to the person beside him. "What would you do if you were so, so afraid of something, but then couldn't back out of it? Like, at all?" He tilted his head.
Leon Zangara (played by Moono)

The tall, weatherbeaten man turned to his questioner with a strange smile. He spoke with a shaky, somewhat high-pitched voice with a thick Italian accent: "Do not be a fool. You think that I scare? No scare. People are scared of spiders. They think spiders bite. I no care if spiders bite. People afraid of drowning. I not scared death. It will be here soon."
He suddenly shook his head as his face went blank for a moment, before forming a thoughtful frown. He gathered himself, lowered his posture slightly and lost eye contact, staring at his shoes. This time, he spoke more quietly, and now with an odd American-Polish accent and a lower voice.
"I suppose I would...just face it. If there is no way of getting out of It, you must simply accept it. Try to prepare if you can, and get the best outcome, but in the end...you can't stop it. Just proceed with all your strength." He sat there for a minute, in thought. Then he turned around and spoke to the next person.
"...if...if you had two choices...one would make people upset now, but benefit them once you were dead...and one that was the opposite...which would you choose?"
Deanna Harris (played anonymously)

"The opposite. It benefits them now without them getting upset!" It was really a no-brainer for Deanna and no explanation was necessary.

"If you had to drown in something, what would it be?"
Oblivion thought about it and didn't know what to answer , they looked over and continued to think about the question. They were quite confused about what to answer before something came to mind, well a few things. They decided to stick to the first thing as they sighed and then they answered.

"Drown in something? The first thing that came to mind was water , lava , maybe you were questioning how I would want to die? Via drowning in something? But I'm guessing you meant metaphorically drown in something, so maybe-" Oblivion stopped, he felt a presence near him. Looking over he sees the no-eyed , shadow eldritch . The tall horned being who held a dusty book with strange markings all over, cipher. The being who stood over there was Xolotl. The 'thing' smiled. "I have an answer, may I say?' Oblivion stared him down , eyeing him up and down before shaking his head. They placed the palm of their hand to their forehead before placing it back down, sighing he nodded. "Go at it, I'll answer after" Xolotl smirked and got ready to answer. "To "drown" in something metaphorically, Maybe like Knowledge? To be able to drown with knowledge of everything. To know the future and the past To Discover newer things." Xolotl traced his hand across the old dusty book before opening it and reading a passage.

"As it says here , to back up my claim. Knowledge brings power, something someone wants" He sighs before continuing . "Knowledge- it's beauty, to be intelligent and know more is much better then-" Oblivion interrupted. "Power, Knowledge brings power. We know that. its the second time you mentioned it and that's enough" Xolotl frowned before looking back away from Oblivion. "Another thing , it says here. To drown in Information , to obtain knowledge. In order to gain that knowledge you must-" Oblivion smirked stopping Xolotl yet again in his tracks. "Sacrifice , You must sacrifice your will. The will and confidence to obtain that knowledge and to savor the information you place in your mind to gain that very thing. " Xolotl eyed the passage again and back at Oblivion. "It doesn't state-"

"It does, read page 893. I read that book before" Oblivion states, rolling his eyes with his arms crossed his chest. Xolotl then flipped to the page and spot the passage Oblivion claimed. "Knowledge is Power;To gain information and to achieve it from will and confidence alone"

Xolotl clenched on to the book and slammed it shut resulting in the old dust that covered the cover of the book to scatter causing Xolotl to cough a bit from the presence of it. Oblivion smiled and told Xolotl to leave. Xolotl with no emotion reflecting back on them , left. Oblivion then thought about summoning Xolotl's brother to the room before deciding not to. He frowned and decided to answer himself, "Something.. I would Drown in something , Anything would be fine" He mumbled.

(To sum this all up and the reason why I put Xolotl in is since Xolotl is in Oblivion's character profile and I wanted them answer as well, Xolotl would 'metaphorically' would want to drown in Information or maybe just books. Yeah they want to drown in books; Oblivion is not too sure but I would say they would answer the same as Xolotl would or just straight up want to drown themselves in an actual thing like water..)

Xolotl ( unknowingly to Oblivion ) looked towards the next person and decided to ask a question."What would you do if you got in trouble for something you didn't do?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus