Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Sei Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

sei was sitting on the counter drying a cup when kaoru put both of his hands on either side of sei "what are you doing" kaoru looked at her "we had a bet i want my reward " sei laughed a little "yea i bet kyoya would figure it out first and you bet zoe" kaoru nodded as sei put the glass down she then leaned in and they started kissing sei pulled back and kaoru kissed her neck but she pushed him back he turned and saw mori standing in the door way to the kitchen he then walked to the cabnit got a glass of water and started waking out when sei and kaoru pulled him back in and asked him not to tell anyone mori replied with a single word "yea"
Zoe Faye (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"Hey, Sei Kaoru, you guys done yet?" Zoe asked as she peered into the kicten. For some reason she was still going to try to get everyone people truth or dare.

sei looked at zoe "yea we're coming" sei kaoru and mori all walked out of the kitchen and sat on the couch

"Alright, guys I got an idea." Zoe said, gaining everyones attention. "We should play truth or dare. I plaied it all the time at my friends houses." She had a big grin on her face.

tamaki's face lit up "YES THATS A GREAT IDEA" sei shrugged and everyone else agreed hikaoru told zoe "you start"

Zoe thought for a second then pointed at Tamaki. "Tamaki, truth or dare?" Tamaki blinked then said "Truth." Zoe pouted at that then sighed. "Alright, do you have a crush on anyone?" Tamaki nodded, trying not to glance at Sei.

(i have now idea what to reply)

(I'll coutine)

Everybody's eyes widen but all of them were thinking Haruhi. "Who is it, Tama-chan?" Honey asked. Tamaki shook his head. "Only one answer per question." He said then looked around the room then pointed to Sei. "Sei, truth or dare?"

sei loeked up "umm dare"

Tamaki thought for a moment. "I dare you to sing in the school talent show."

"u-ummm ... okay i guess i can do that" sei looked around then at yaya "yaya truth or dare" yaya thought a moment "dare" sei thought for a few seconds then said "tell everyone your plan for how to get a guy to like you " yaya laid back " to get a guy to like you you have to act like your not interested in him so he'll be interested in you" yaya smiled and looked at zoe "truth or dare"

"Dare." Zoe said with a smirk on her face.

yaya looked up then at zoe "i dare you to ummm"

(idk what to dare her)

(Same here. Just do something random like I did for Tamaki.)

(OKAY)

yaya paused ... "i dare you to draw each host club member shirtless"

(That is going to be funny.)

Zoe stared at Yaya. "How the hell am I gonna do that? The only time you see any of these guys shirtless is either at the beach or during physcial exam."

yaya chuckled "try your best ...any ways its your turn now"

Zoe sighed then looked around the room. She looked at Haruhi. "Haruhi, truth or dare?" Haruhi shrugged. "Truth." Zoe frowned. "Alright, do you really care if people think you are a girl or boy?" Haruhi thought for a moment then shrugged. "Not really, it doesn't matter to me if I'm seen as a guy or girl."

sei looked at haruhi "some how i knew that's what your answer would be"

Haruhi shrugged. "Alright, Haruhi it is your turn." Haruhi looked around the room then stopped at Ko. "Ko, truth or dare?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus