Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Sei Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

sei opened the music box and a song began to play and as sei reached in and pulled out a ring a single tear slid down her cheek she put the ring on her finger next to the one that matched it , she then reached back into the dresser and pulled out and envolope inside the envolope was a letter addressed to sei and her grandmothers final will and testiment as sei read the will another tear slide down her cheek she then put down the will and opened the letter with her name on it a few seconds into the letter she put her head on her knees and began to cry
Zoe Faye (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Zoe saw Sei crying and walked over to her. She sat down next to her, and patted her back. She looked at the papers in Sei's hands and understood why she was crying. "Hey, Sei, think of it like this, their both in a better place, both happy to be with one another again." She smiled softly.

"thats not why im crying " sei tilted her head back and looked at the dust covered celing "my grandma left this entire estate to ... me ... Pluse i have both of their wedding rings " sei held her hand up so she could see the rings ..."they will forever be with me now" sei let a smile grow on her face as she picked up the jewlery box she opened it and a song began to play again " my grandma used to sing this song to me as a lullaby when i young" the smile widened on sei's face as she stood up closing the jewlery box "lets go" sei began to walk down stairs

Zoe stood up and followed Sei down staris. The car was still waiting for them outside the house. "What do you plan to do with the estate?" Zoe asked as they walked out of the old house.

sei looked up at the sky then at zoe "im going to have it fixed up and one day when i get married this is the house i want to live in" sei then got in the car followed by zoe and they went back home ounce home sei showed her mother the will her mother started to cry a little and gave sei a hug "good luck" is what her mother said "i have to go tell your brother and sister" sei nodded and her mother left

Zoe smiled at Sei. "If you ever need help with fixing up the old house, you know where to find me."

sei nodded

( a few days later at the host club)

sei walks in and everybody rushes at her and tamaki takes her hand "are you alright princess" tamaki said as he fliped his hair sei pulled her hand back and said " im fine now" honey looked at her "are you sure " she looked down at honey and smiled "yea im sure"

Zoe was next to Sei, but kept quiet. John had left yesteray and everything seemed to be alright now. Her phone went off and she left the Host Club room. She went into the hallway and answered her phone. "Hey, I c-"
"Zoe! You need to come home!" Zoe's dad's voice came blaring through her phone. "Dad, calm down. I'm at school." She looked around the coner to see if she was followed but it looked all clear to her. "Now, what are you talking about? The school year isn't over yet."
"Zoeko hasn't came back home yet. I thought she was still with you but John told me he hadn't seen her since he left." Her father's voice sounded panicked. Zoeko was always his favorite out of his daughters because she was the only one who didn't fight with him.
"Why should I care? Zoeko isn't a sister to me." That was the last thing Zoe said to her father before ending the call and turning off her phone incase he called her again.

sei left out of the host club and walked down the hall way she stopped when she heard zoe say 'shes not a sister to me' she brushed it off and kept walking till she was in an music room she sat down and began playing the piano she hoped no one would come to hear her but she couldnt really keep her eyes on both doors to the room and on her music at the same time

(Sorry for the late reply, had ALOT of chores and lestures today.)
Zoe walked back to the Host Club room and noticed Tamaki and Sei were gone. She shrugged it off, seeing Tamaki wasn't a prevert like the twins said. Hosting hours would beinning soon so she decided to get ready to see what 'special' events happen today.

Tamaki was standing behind one of the doors to the music room that Sei was in. He was listening to her play. He had been there from the very beinning.

sei had stoped playing for a moment and wrote somthing in a notebook she had next to her , tamaki decided to go in but kaoru beat him to it . he walked up to her and blew on her next making her jump and turn fast "oh kaoru" kaoru smiled and sat down next to her " that was really nice what is it" sei looked at her note pad "my mom wants me to write a song for her to sing at my grandpa's funeral and thats what i got so far" kaoru smiled "it's really good im sure your grandfather will love it " sei smiled " yea ... hey do you know how to play the piano " kaoru scrathed the back of his head "no i dont " sei grabbed one of his hands and positioned them on the keyboard "here ill teach you the basics .. just push down on the keys gently not to much preassure okay" kaoru did as she said and it sounded beautifull "wow that was great" kaoru smiled and blushed a little sei did the same

Hosting hours were in a few minutes so Zoe decided to go look for Sei, and Tamaki then she noticed that Kaoru was gone as well. "Oh great and before hosting hours." Zoe was about to pass the music room they were in but then heard someone play a note and walked in. "Oh, there you guys are. C'mon, Hosting hours are in a few minutes also I need some help finding Tamaki." She looked between the two and noticed they were both blushing slightly and smiled at them, slowly fguring out what was going on.

sei took her hand off kaoru's "okay " she stood up and got her notebook kaoru stood up and they followed zoe out they saw tamaki walking back to the host club kaoru called out "HEY BOSS" tamaki turned around he was smiling but his eyes ad the slightest tuch of sadness in them

Zoe waved at Tamaki, lately she hadn't been so cruel to him as she had been the first day. Hikaru looked out the Host Club room and saw them coming towards him. "Hey guys, c'mon Hosting hours about to start!" He called making them all hurry. "Is something going on between you and Kaoru, Sei?" Zoe whispered in Sei's ear, los enough for Kaoru not to hear.

sei jumped "w-what would give you that idea ..." sei stoped short of the club room " you guys go on " kaoru and tamaki kept walking

Zoe stood in front of Sei. "Come out with it, Harada." She put her hands on her hips, wanting to know what was going on.

sei grabbed zoes arm and pulled her down the hallway "okay ... me and kaoru have been going out for like 2 weeks now" sei paused a moment " and to answer your next question ... the reason we're keeping it a secret is because we thought it might be fun to try and sneak around"

Zoe nodded. "Alright, but do you two plan on telling anyone else at any time?" She understood that along with it being fun it is also good because of Hikaru's and Kaoru's fangirls that request to seat with them during hosting hours. They could be dagerous, it was good that Hikaru and Zoe only acted like a couple when they were alone or with the other Host Club members because of the stupid girls at this school, minus her, Sei, Yaya, and Haruhi.

"we didnt plan on it .. we decided to let you guys figure it out on your own .. and it looks like your the first" sei looked at zoe " lets go back now i've got to get my camera ready"

Zoe nodded and headed for the Host Club room. "How could I not notice when you and Kaoru spend so much time together?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus