Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Sei Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

ko drove himself and his sisters to the hospital were they ran inside and up the stairs nt wanting to wait for the elevator they raced up the stairs and exited on the 3rd floor down the hall way they could see their mother they ran to her she gave each of them and hug then they walked into the room to see their grandfather laying ounce he saw them he smiled as well as he could sei said one word "grandpa" then the tears she had been trying to fight back started streaming down her face
Zoe Faye (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

(I can't think of anything to reply to that)

(ill continue)

the 3 walked to the side of the hospital bed sei took the hand of the old man and sat down in the chair next to the bed and ko and yaya stood on either side the old man started to speak with a very cracky voice " seishin , yasashi ,and kotai ... there is something i want each of you to have ... yasashi there is a box on top of the refrigerator at the old house it has a letter from your gand mother and some jewlery " yaya looked very sad she gave the old man a kiss on the forhead and left the room she then called zoe and told the host club were they had gone but not why they were there the old man looked at ko and began to talk again "kotai .. you have always been quiet even as a child b but youve always had a thing for boats ... i want you to have my seramic boat colection and then there is a not for you from your grandmother in the bench box underneath the case were i keep them" ko nodded " now son can you leave i want to tell sei something privatly" ko nodded and left out the room

As soon as Zoe hung up on the phone with Yaya, she turned to the hosts. "Alright, we all need to get home and I'll call you all when they get home, okay?" The hosts all nodded. They all went to their rooms and gathered their things together, Zoe gathering Sei, Yaya, and Ko's things together as well. Zoe wasn't speaking much, she remembered her time in the hosptail form the accident. She still has the stiches in her left arm. She walked outside to see that Tamaki, Kyoya, and Haruhi had already left, leaving the twins, Mori, and Honey left. 'It's a good thing I brought some money.' She called the cab company, and got a cab to come for her after the twins left. As her cab came, so did Mori and Honey's limo. She said goodbye to them and got into the cab with John.

the old man reached to the hand the sei had been holding he took off his ring and put it in sei's hand "g-grandpa .. i -i cant ..this is your wedding ring" the old mans eyes sofened and he said "its your now and your grandmothers to ... theres an old dresser in the attic of the old house its covered by a sheet ... pull out the bottom left drawer and under it there will be a music box her ring will be in there ... but under that will be and envelope it has a letter from her and some other things " sei grab his hand again as he laid back his head he said one thing "promise youll always keep one of those rings with you" sei looked at his face "ill keep both with me always" a smile came across the old mans face and he closed his eyes then the heart monitor let out a long beep .. sei stood up just as the doctors came in she walked out into the hallway and looked at her mother before collapsing into her arms sobbing

Zoe and John were dropped off at the Harada house but niether of them had any keys so they waited outside of the fornt pourch. They were both silnet since John could tell Zoe was deep in thought because she was grabbing her left arm tightly.

after a while a car pulled up to the harada house and mrs harada stepped out then ko followed by yaya and finaly sei who was clenching her hands together ko unlocked the door and walked inside then went to his room yaya and sei did the same and their mother went to the kitchen

Zoe and John went to their rooms as well. Zoe hadn't said a word to anyone since she left the resort. She was worried about Sei, Ko, and Yaya, hoping they would alright.

sei laid on her bed her phone kept ringing but she ignored it she had her grandfathers ring in her hand she put it on her finger and stared at it then got up and went to the kitchen to get something to eat she ha left her phone in her room and the door open so the ringing was heard in the hallway

Zoe heard the ringing and it reminded her that she told the hosts she would call them when the Harada family would get home but she decided against it at the moment. She staied in her room, holding one of her pictures, which was her mother, her real mother who dead when she was six, her father remarried and she told everyone that her stepmother was her real mother even though they look nothing alike.

sei came back upstair with a bagle and she decided to anser her phone she oicked it up and said "hello" in a cracky voice she heard a paniced kaoru on the other side " SEI ARE YOU ALRIGHT WHAT HAPPENED" sei was silent for a few seconds then said "can you come over ... ill be in the hedge maze in my back yard" kaoru responded imidiantly " yea of course ill be there soon" sei hung up her phone and went down stairs to the hedge maze

Zoe staied in her room but saw outside her window Sei in the hedge maze then saw Kaoru coming over to her. He looked like something was wrong. "Sei! What happened to you?!" His voice was still slightly cracky.

sei grabbed his hand and pulled him into the hedge maze they were now out of sight from all the windows of the estate sei when sei turned and put her head on kaorus chest and began sobbing "my .. my grandfather died ... i was holding his hand when he past" she said through the tears streaming down her cheeks kaoru grabbed her and pulled her in and hugged her tight "im sorry .. i dont dont know how you feel but you can still always come to me okay" they stayed like that for a while until sei stopped crying "thank you" she said as she let go of him and he let go of her they then left the hedge maze and kaoru asked "your sure your okay" sei looked happier now still sad but happier "yeah ill be fine " kaoru then left and sei went back to her room

(im going to stephs so im not going to reply for a while)

(Alright, remember to get my book back from her.)

Zoe wondered what was going on between Sei and Kaoru but she was knocked out of her thoughts by her phone ringing. She grabbed it and flipped it open. "Hello?" The voice on the other end was someone she didn't want to hear. She shut her phone and turned it off. It was her stepmother, going to brag about something Zoe was going to miss because of her going to Ouran Academy but Zoe didn't care.

sei went back in the house "mom im going to go to the old house okay" her mother looked up "okay sweety be carefull" sei then left out the house and waved down one of the family car's

Zoe came out of the house and caught Sei before she left. "Mind some company?" She said with a smile. She wanted to come incase Sei needed someone to talk or something else happened.

sei turned and paused for a second "sure i guess" they both got in the car and sei told the driver to go to the old harada estate a few minutes passed and the car pulled up to an old looking building sei walked up to the door and unloked it with keys that she had in her hand she the started walking up the stairs she came to an old door at the top of the stairs she put her hand on the handle and paused

Zoe had been behind Sei the whole time and noticed her histation at the door infornt of them. "Is everything alright, Sei?" She asked, concern for her friend in her blue eyes.

sei nodded and turned the door handle and walked inside ,inside it was very dusty sei noticed a sheet that was covering a rectangular shaped abject she walked to it and ripped the sheet off scattering dust everywear making hr cough she then looked at the dresser that was beneath the sheet she bent down and pulled out the bottom left drawer she then saw the music box and her eyes widened as she pulled it out

Zoe leaned her shoulder against the doorframe and watched Sei find a music box. She coughed as the dust reached her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus