Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Sei Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

sei chuckled and went into the club room she got her camera and began taking pictures
Zoe Faye (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Zoe saw what looked like a good picture of Mori wipping some forsting off of Honey's face and started to draw it. She decided that until the hosts did something different with the way things are now she was going to be focusing on how the hosts react to one another during hosting hours. Such as how Mori takes care of Honey.

after hosting hours everyone had gone except for sei , zoe who was finnishing her drawing and tamaki " hey zoe im going to the music room down the hall come get me when your ready to go"

"Alright!" Zoe called as she kept working on her skecth of Honey and Mori. She had got the basic outlining and was working on the shading and details. The room was silnet but not for long because Zoe felt Tamaki looking over her shoulder while she drew. "Tamaki. Why don't you go bug Sei?!" Tamaki left and hid behind the door of the music room that Sei was in.

sei was writing in her note book she sat it aside glanced at it then began to play everyoounce in a while she would pause and write somthing in the notebook then keep playing "hmm ... he was running .. right beside me his hand on the seat ..."
(the song is let go now daddy)

Tamaki was listening to Sei play while Zoe was still in the Host Club room. She was finished with the details and working on the shading.

sei laid down on the paino bench and held up her notebook slowly reading the lyrics she had writen "you can let go now daddy...i think im ready ...to do this on my own"

Zoe had finidhed her drawing and went to get Sei but when she got to the door Tamaki grabbed her arm and told her to be quiet. He wanted to hear what else Sei had written.

sei continued to read what she had written "its still a little bit scary ...i want oyu to know ...ill be okay now daddy you can let go" sei sat up still looking at the notebook "that will be the chorus ...i guess ill got see if zoe's finnished " sei stood up and closed her notebook and began to make her way to the door

Tamaki let go of Zoe and she moved from behind the door, and looked at Sei. "Ready to go?" She asked with a simple smile, actting like she didn't hear anything.

sei looked at her " yea lets go" sei passed her and accidentaly bumped into tamaki "sorry tamaki senpai" sei kept walking leaving tamaki with a slight blush on his face zoe followed her when sei suddenly slapped her forhead and turned " tamaki senpai i forgot the host club is invited to my house for dinner tommorow "

Tamaki nodded before walking to leave. "Why is the Host Club coming for dinner tomorrow?" Zoe aasked.

sei looked at zoe " its been a while since the host club has met out side of the club room at least were some off us didnt end up in tears"

Zoe nodded. "Yeah, that's true."

( the next day)

sei yaya and ko are cooking in the kitchen when the doorbell rings "zoe can you get that" sei yelled from the kitchen

Zoe got off the couch and answered the door to the hosts. "Hey, come on in." She moved out of the way to let in the hosts. They came in and she closed the door. "Wow, nice place you got here." Hikaru and Kaoru commented together.

sei peeked her head out of the kitchen "thanks .. ounce dinner's on the table we can eat" yaya sei and ko set the table and put dinner on it when yaya came into the room "okay dinners ready" everyone made their way to the dining area and began to eat

After everyone finished eating they staied in the living room. Zoe sat next to Hikaru and Honey. "What should we do now?" Tamaki asked. A smirk qruiked Zoe's lips. "How about truth or dare?"

sei peered out of the kitchen "hey kaoru do you mind helping me clean" kaoru stood up "sure" kaoru walked into the kitchen and started to clean the dishes as sei sat on the counter top drying them

Zoe was talking with Hikaru and Honey. Mori and Ko were talking, Yaya was talking to Kyoya.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus