Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Sei Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

yaya came out and said "dinner's ready " everybod got p and sat down at the dinner table zoe sat down next to honey next to honey was mori and acros from mori was kyoya next to kyoya the twins sat next to each other tamaki sat the edge of table only after he tried to sit next to zoe but she shot him a deathly glare when kotai came out he sat next to zoe and then sei came out carrying a big tray with a chicken in the center that was surrounded by curry she then sat down next to kaoru and said "dig in" and so everyone did
Zoe Faye (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

After dinner Zoe remember that she left her bags in the office of the school and groaned. "Shit.." Zoe mumbled as she stood up. "Zoe where are you going?" Hikaru asked, noticing that she was at the door, along with Tamaki noticing. "I left my bags in the office at school, I'm going to go get them. I shouldn't be long."

Tamaki stood up from where he stood and walked over to Zoe and stood next to her. "I will go with you, Zoe. There are alot of prevents out there and I don't want me daughter to get attacked." When Tamaki looked at Zoe, she had a hateful glare towards him, which he cringed at.

"No, Tamaki. I can handle myself fine. I don't need y-" Zoe was interupted by Hikaru standing up as well. "C'mon, Zoe you need someone else to come with. I'll come." Zoe sighed and ran her hand through her bangs, a nervous habit she had trouble breaking. "Fine, c'mon Hikaru, I want to get there before the school closes and I'm stuck having the wear the same outfit two days in a row." Zoe began to open the door when Tamaki spoke. "I don't think it is safe for my dear daughter be alone with a shady twin like Hikaru." At that Hikaru and Tamaki beegan fighting about who should go with Zoe to the school to get her stuff, which include some other drawings of her characters, sisters, mother, father, and her best friends she left in America. She was in a hurry and wished this would end already.

hikaru and tamaki were arguing about who should go and yaya stood up and yelled " YOU"LL BOTH GO ALRIGHT SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP" everybody looked at yaya in suprize except for sei and ko yaya sat down calmly and sei said " she does that sometimes" tamaki and hikaru agreed for both of them to go and so they went

Zoe was not so pleased about getting stuck with Tamaki helping her go get her stuff. "Listen, guys you can go ahead and leave, I'll be fine on my own." She didn't want Hikaru to go, she didn't mind having him around since he was fun to be around for her but she did mind having Tamaki around. To her, he was the annoying father she didn't have or want.

"Why would we? Senpei had a point, there are alot of prevents running around and you need some kind of protection, Zoe." Zoe sighed. "Wait a minute." SHe stopped dead in her tracks and glared up at both of them. "Are you saying that niether of you think I can handle myself?" She looked over at Tamaki who was as white as a ghost. "Tamaki, you of all people should know that I'm stronger than I look. My dad is one of the shriffs in the Otori police department in America." She smriked then took in a long breath, trying to calm herself down.

'I'm starting to sound like my dad.' she though to herself. "Sorry, guys, my temper gets the best of me." Hikaru walked back over to Zoe and patted her shoulder. "It's alright, Zoe. Everyones got something they can't help." He smiled at her which she returned then Tamaki came over. "Hikaru has a point. You don't need to hide everything inside like this, it isn't good for you or anyone. Now, if you ever need someone to talk to you can always come to me, Zoe." Tamaki smiled at her and hugged her which made her tense up. She hugged him back then pulled away. "Or me, Zoe. We're always here for you if you need some help."

sei her siblinga and the rest of the host club were still at the house kyoya was looking at the colection of music mori was sitting on the coach sei was cleaning the table with ko yaya was talking to kyoya about music and kaoru was running through the halls with honey

It didn't take long for Zoe, Hikaru, and Tamaki to get to the school. The school was locked which made Zoe groan. "That's just prefect!" She let out a sigh. Tamaki smiled at that and held up it his hand to silnce Zoe.

"Don't worry Zoe, my dad is the owner of Ouran and has the keys to the school." Tamaki said as he pulled out his cell phone and dailing a number.

Soon Tamaki's grandmother came down and unlocked the school. Zoe hurrily grabbed her stuff and got out. She was looking through her photos, making sure they were all there. Tamaki and Hikaru were looking over her shoulder, then one picture caught their attention. It was a guy that was shirtlesss staring off out at the sun setting beach. He looked calm, like he was thinking. The way Zoe had drawen it was close to prefect.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ZOE?!?!" Tamaki and Hikaru yelled in Zoe's ears. Making her jerk forward, away from them. "Damn it, you guys trying to make me deaf?! This is my best friend John, we were in Florida for summer vaction before I left to come here, jeez. He's been my best friend since I was a kid even though most people would say we come from two different worlds, I come from a rich family and he has a normal commoner family."

She shrugged and kept looking through the photo's with a more focused look in her eyes, like she was thinking of something. "Hey, Zoe, this John guy, how close were you two?" Hikaru asked, noticing the thoughful look in her eyes. "We were as close as you and Kaoru, Hikaru." Hikaru just stared at her, knowing this was not good. Tamaki did the same.

yaya finnished talking to kyoya and was asked by sei to help them clean "im coming" yaya hurried into the kitchen and bagan to load the dish washer as ko took their bags upstairs and sei got her photo album out "you guys wanna see the photos i took while in australia"

After what Zoe said there was only silnce and it was akward as well. Zoe was not happy about this but soon they reached the house and she yawned, the times were so different from what she was use too. "Hey, I never got to ask, which room well I'll be staying in?" Hikaru told and lead Zoe to her room and she put her clothes up and left her drawings on the nightstand next to her bag. She pulled out her reading glasses and wipped them off. She walked out her room and saw Sei, Ko, and Yaya cleaning up the kickten and walked in. "Need any help?"

sei looked at zoe " no we got it but i was about to show every one the most recent pictues i took in australia .. you wanna see"

Zoe shrugged. "That sounds good." Hikaru pops out of nowhere next to Zoe. "Hey, Zoe are you going to show them your drawings? I bet Sei would love to see that John guy you drew."

"You know he's gay right?" Hikaru stared at her with a blank face.

sei had gone upstarirs got a album and cam back down "here it is" she sat down next to mpri on the couch as every one came around her to see the oictures she opened the ohot album and the first picture was a picture of yaya strutting tdown the street with shopping bags with her frends the second picture was ko was on a boat wearing sunglasses and shareing a bear hug with his friends the third picture was one of sei with a bikini top on and some swim shorts she was being help up by two (HOT) guys one with brown hair and was a straberry blonde each hand nothing but swim trunks on and sei had her arms around the neck of the one holding up her upper body she was also kissing his cheek playfully

Zoe stared at the thrid picture for a moment before giving Sei a thumbs up. "Nice job, Sei." then starts laughing at the look Kaoru gave her, which was one that said 'are you kidding me?'. The other guys were staring at the photos for a moment before looking back up at Sei with a blank stare.

sei looked at the guys "what...." Kyoya said in a very calm voice " we are all wondering who these two are" kyoya pointed to the guys in the 3rd picture "oh those are my surf buddys we hung out all the time" sei said very calmly like it was no big deal "why are you kissing one of them" said kaoru as he turned his head and pouted slightly sei then looked at him then back at the picture " oh we were poising yaya made me kiss him to make it cuter" everybody looked at yaya who was nodding and then they went back going through the photos a couple times sei looked over every time there was a picture of her with her bikini on asn she noticed he would blush slightly

Zoe yawned again but she wasn't nodding off, not yet, that would take a few hours. "Hey, Tamaki, what time are you guys leaving?" Tamaki was sitting next to Zoe without her noticing till now that he was but for some reason she didn't care.

"Oh, we were planning to spend the night." He said in a cheery voice which made Zoe frown. She looked at Hikaru and Kaoru, and raised an eyebrow. "You guys alright with that?" She asked them which got a shrug back.

"We don't mind, it's only going to be Me, Kaoru, Yaya, Sei, Ko, and you, Zoe so a few more people wouldn't matter." Hikaru answered calmly. With that Zoe stood up and streched one time before saying. "Well, I'm going to go ahead and hit the hay for the night. G'night."

She started to walk towards where her room when Tamaki called out to get her attention. "Come on, Zoe, you don't know what we would do to the first to fall asleep." Zoe sighed then sat down next to Hikaru and yawned again. 'That stupid jet lag is going to get to me faster than I though.' She though to herself.

" i dont care what you do to the first one to fall asleep im going to my room" sei turned but then looked back " oh and if you try any thing ..you'll regret it" sei smiled and continued up the stairs and into her room

Zoe frowned at Sei leaving. 'She's leaving her sister and another girl alone with seven guys, what the hell is wrong with her?' Tamaki stood up with a grin on his face. "Let's play a prank on Sei!" He whisper-yelled. "Boss, you might not want to do that." Kaoru said. Tamaki blinked in confusion. "Why not?"

Hikaru and Kaoru shuddered at the memory of the last time they tried to play a prank on Sei. "You don't want to know..." Yaya and Ko were shaking there heads in agreement with the twins about that. Tamaki shrugged and started walking up the stairs. Zoe sighed. "God help him." Zoe mutter under her breath.

tamaki went upstarts with a marker and entered sei's room she was laying on her bed eyes closed but no covers on her, he walked to her bed as everybody came to the entrance to watch he reached to her face with the marker and her eyes shot open tamaki let out a girlish screen and was drop kicked to the floor sei then stood on him " i warned you" she said as she stepped off him ,picked him up by the shirt and threw him into the wall across from her room she then slammed the door but not before saying "this is your last warning , next time i wont be as gentle"

Zoe looked at Tamaki. "This is just not your day Tamaki. You should really stop with this stupid ideas." Zoe said then nudged him with the toe of her shoe. "I would go to bed as well but Yaya would be the only girl with seven guys." Zoe yawned again, the jet lag was getting to her now. Everyone, minus Sei, went down stairs. Zoe was starting to nod off on Tamaki's shoulder without knowing. She didn't notice but Hikaru was glaring at Tamaki.

yaya waled back over to kyoya who was looking at the music again "see any you like" kyoya looked at her "excuse me" yaya looked at him with a raised eyebrow "see any music you like" kyoya looked back at the music "nothing really apeals to me" yaya looked at the music as well "oh i see ... i dont like any of this kind of music either .. i prefer classical" she looked at kyoya with a smile "what kind of music do you like" kyoya looked at her " i enjoy classical as well"

Ko was sitting next to mori and they were talkin the most any of the host club memebers had ever seen mori talk at ounce

Zoe was fast asleep on Tamaki's shoulder. Hikaru and Kaoru were talking to one another, and Kaoru noticed his brother glaring at Tamaki every now and again. "You like Zoe, don't you, Hikaru?" Kaoru whispered to Hikaru, making his brother blush lightly. "No. Where would you get an idea like that? Anyways you like Sei, don't you?" Kaoru blushed lightly and his eyes widen. "So do you, we grow up together." Hikaru smriked. "But, you like her more, Kaoru." Kaoru stood up and headed for his room. "I'm going to bed."

Zoe started to wake up some and yawned again. "I'm gonna do the same." She stood up and headed for her bedroom upstaris.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus