Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Sei Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

one by one the hosts went to sleep and the next morning kaouru came downstairs by himself to find sei already in the kitchen cooking "good morning kaoru" sei said without looking up, kaoru looked at her "yea good morning .. what are you doing?" sei looked up from her frying pan " making eggs and pancakes" kaoru looked into the pan "oh okay ... can i help" sei looked at kaoru with a face that said REALLY "sure you can clean the plates and set the table" kaoru went to get the plates and took them to the sink when sei came over and reached in front of him making him blush "sorry got to get the cinnamon" kaoru looked at her with a puzzeled face " you need cinnamon for eggs" sei laughed a litttle making kaoru blush again he bagan to think ' she has a cute laugh' sei looked at him and said "not for the eggs for the pancakes .. im making cinnamon pancakes" she then went back to her pan and continued to cook as kaoru went back to cleaning the plates and setting the table
Zoe Faye (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Hikaru soon woke up and went into the kickten, noticing that it was only Sei and Kaoru. "I'll go wake up Zoe and the others." Hikaru went to Zoe's room. He opened the door and walked in. He noticed that Zoe looked like a little kid when she slept. He hadn't notice that his face was a little too close to hers.

Zoe slowly woke up then noticed Hikaru so close to her then blushed. She removed the blanket on her and kicked Hikaru, knocking him to the ground. She soon realized what she just did and her eyes widen. "Oh, I'm so sorry Hikaru! You surprised me." She still had a bright red blush on her cheeks.

"It's alright. I came to wake you up anyways." He let out a nervous laugh before standing up. "C'mon, we need wake up the rest of everyone." Zoe nodded and got out of bed.

They walked down to the stairs then a knock was heard. Zoe shrugged it off, thinking someone else would get it. She walked over to Tamaki and shook him lightly. "Tamaki, get up."

yaya was up now and down stairs she opened the door to see some girl wearing to much makeup and a skimmpy outfit standing there "helloe may i help you " said yaya the girl looked at yaya up and down before saying "is zoe here" yaya looked a bit confused "uh yea ... one sec .. ZOE SOMEONES HERE FOR YOU"

Zoe walked over to the door to see the thrid oldest in her family, Zoeko. She was a tweny-two year old woman with strawberry blonde hair and sage green eyes. She was wearing a mini skirt and a too small tank top. "I heard you were shaking up with some twins." She had a New Yoker accent and made Zoe facepalm. Hikaru and Kaoru heard that and raised an eyebrow at Zoe and her sister who looked nothing like her. "Damn it, Zoeko. Do you believe every lie you here or are you just that stupid?" Zoeko backhanded Zoe's cheek for that comment and in return got a kick in the gut. Zoeko recovered from that quickly. Hikaru and Tamaki came over to see what was going on between the sisters.

"Exucse me, ma'am but what are you doing here at my home?" Hikaru asked Zoeko. "I'm here to check up on this little tramp." She gestured to Zoe. "I'm not the one who is trying to show more than should be seen." Zoe smirked at the glare her sister gave her.

"Zoe, who is this woman?" Tamaki asked, looking a Zoe. "This is my older sister Zoeko." Zoe and Zoeko were glaring at each other, clearly at ends with each other. "I might say, Zoe you have very handsome friends." Zoeko said taking Hikaru's cheek, really pissing off Zoe.

all of a sudden the door slammed shut and behind the door was sei with her foot out like she kicked it " lets eat shall we " sei smiled and went to the dinning area with zoe tamaki and hikaru staring at her before they left for the kitchen zoe asked "what about my sister" sei looked back at her "she'll be fine just ignore her ... if she knocks or rings the bell for to long we can get security to throw her out of the property"

Zoe shrugged and followed Sei to the dinning room. There was banging at the door. "Get out here you little good for nothing brat!!" Zoeko yelled through the door, making Zoe's eyebrow twitch. 'I'll take care of her after breakfast.' She though to herself, knowing with her around nothing good was going to come from her sister being around. She helped set out the food with Sei, Yaya, and Ko.

"Hey, Zoe, Sei, Yaya, Ko, what are you guys blood type?" Honey asked. Zoe though for a second then said "AB why?" Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru looked scared to hear that. "You have the same blood type as Kyoya and Honey-senpei." Tamaki said.

yaya looked up and sad "im ab as well" the twins and tamaki hid behind the couch sei then raised an eyebrow and said "im type A positive and ko's O" tamaki perked up and went sei about to give her ahug we she wuicklyy moced iut of the way causing him to fall "what is wrong with you" tamaiki looked up "we are the same blood type" hearing this made sei shudder then hu=oney said "and ko is the same as takashi and haruhi"

Zoe sighed. "C'mon guys, you can't think that everyone with AB blood type is gonna be like Kyoya or Honey-senpei. Now let's eat." There was still banging at the door and it was getting on Zoe's nerves but she tried to not show. Soon it stopped and Zoeko decided to wait for Zoe to leave the house. Zoe sat down at the table, with Hikaru at her right and Tamaki her left.

sei sat down next to kaoru who was sitting next to hikaru an yaya sat next to sei " dig in and enjoy" every one began to eat except for kyoya who was witing stuff down in his book ounce he was done hensat it down and began to eat ounce everyone was done sei started cleaning the table off and kaoru and honey offered to help so they did when seis phone began to ring she asked yaya to get it when yaya answered the phone she talked a few second then let out a happy yell and ran into the kitchen "SEI GUES WHAT >>> ASH AND KYLE ARE COMING DOWN" sei looked puzzled for a second then a smile came across her face "really thats awesome" she sounded very happy "give me my phone" sei walked out of the kitchen with her phone and began toalking to ash when kaoru asked yaya "who are ash and kyle" yaya looked at him and smiled "you know those guys that were in most of sei's pictures with her " kaoru nodded "thats who" kaoru frowned and went back to cleaning "oh" is all he said

Zoe noticed Kaoru frown and shrugged it off. 'He must like Sei.' She thought to herself as she went to the door. "Zoe, where are you going?" Tamaki and Hikaru asked at the same time. "I'm going to talk to Zoeko." She said as she opened the door and steped outside. Her sister was still there. Zoe closed the door behind her so nothing would be seen and she hoped heard.

"Go back home, Zoeko." Zoe said, not looking up at her sister. "Not until I make sure nothing is going on here." Zoe glared up at her sister, her hands in tight fists. "Go. I'm not like you, nothing is happening and nothing is going to happen." Zoe answered simply. Zoeko slapped her sister. "You think that your the one that some pervernt chose to be his target that you are a better person than me." Zoeko was talking about the time when Zoe was ten and she, along with her sister Cassy were kidnapped and raped.

"I don't think I'm better than you, Zoeko, I know I am. I was weak and young then, I'm a changed person! I'm not you're little childish baby sister anymore! I'm Zoe Faye, a girl who knows more about life than you think!" Zoe yelled at Zoeko. Zoeko glared down at Zoe before finally leaving. Zoe didn't know it but Hikaru heard everything.

when zoe came back in sei had just got off the phone and the room was quiet ...awkwardly quiet then kyoya spoke up "i thinkwe should all leave now we've intruded enoigh" everybody left tamaki left reluctantly ... two weeks passed and evrything seemed normal..ish sei was now the photographer for the host club and yaya had classes with tamaki and kyoya as well as ko having some with honey and mori and sei and zoe had class with the twins and haruhi .. thats when things got kinda weird ..sei was in the middle of taking photos when the doors to the host club opened the door she turned to face her friends from australia she ran up to them and gave them hugs "its good to see you guys again" said sei after she had let go of them all the girls were stareing at them because they were so hot yaya was standing behind them " i brought them here" she said with a smile as the entire host club came up and introduced them "oh guys these are my friends ash and kyle and ash and kyle these are my other friends tamaki haruihi kyoya mori and honey then there's hikaru and kaoru " kaoru looked a little said

Zoe, unlike the rest of the girls in the room, didn't care that Sei's friends Ash and Kyle were hot. She had been working on a new drawing, since nothing special was going on in the Host Club until Ash and Kyle walked in. She began to stekch what the room would look like from a birds eyeview. It was kind of hard for her because she couldn't draw small very well. Her phone went off and she hurrily answered it, walking out of the Host Club room. "Hello?" She asked only to hear her friend John on the other end. "Hiya, Zoe. Guess what?" Zoe looked to see if anyone followed before turning the corner. She didn't notice that Hikaru was following her. "What, John?" She asked.

"I'm coming to visit you in a few days, just earning up the money to buy a passport." Zoe covered her mouth from squealing at seeing her best friend again. "Are you serious? How could you get the money for a trip like that? I though your family was tight on money." John chuckled on the other line. "I've been working extra hours and finally getting close to enough money." He said.

Zoe and John finish their conversation and hung up. Zoe turned the corner to see Hikaru standing there, looking like something was wrong. "Hikaru, what's wrong?" She put her hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it off. "It's nothing." He turned and headed for the Host Club, as well as Zoe.

(a couple days of ash and kyle being here )

Ash entered the Host Club and Sei gave him a hug "Where's kyle?" Ash looked at her " He went to get our plane tickets for the ride home " Sei looked a bit sad "Your leaving already?" Ash nodded his head "Yea in two days" Sei gave him another hug "I'll miss you guys." Just then Kaoru left the club room like he was angry "I have to go see whats wrong." said Sei as she left the club room and ran after Kaoru.

"KAORU WAIT UP" yelled Sei. Kaoru stopped "What?!" he sounded a bit angry but yet more sad "whats wrong?" Sei's voice had a touch a of sympathy to it. kaoru then siad " nothing" obviously he was lying " kaoru .. i've known you long enough to know that's not true" kaoru looked at her " do you like him ... ash i mean or maybe kyle" sei's voice came got a little bit of anger in it ad the anger was growing" no of course not" kaoru also stated to get angry " why not you seem to like them enough" sei looked down " i like some one else!" kaoru now had pure anger in his voice " Who!" sei looked him in the eyes and yelled "YOU!" she then covered her mouth and ran past kaoru but he cought her by the arm

Kaoru asked " what?" now his voice was calm and quiet "nothing .. i said nothing" kaoru made her face him " i know you said did'nt say nothing ... what did you say" sei looked at the floor then up at him "i said ... you"sei was quiet as she whispered the word 'you' kaoru's eyes widened and he blushed

Zoe was waiting at the airport for her best friend John, today was the day he was coming. Hikaru had asked to come to make sure they both got home safe and sound, but he was really thinking about he would like to see how Zoe acted around John.

"Zoe Faye!" Someone called out, Zoe knew who. "John Jackson!" She called out back as he soon found her. He picked her up in a hug and spung her around, similar to the way Kaoru did when he and Sei meet up again. Hikaru looked away from the two of them. "Put me down, you idiot!" Zoe laughed as John put her down.

"Who is this?" John jerked his head towards Hikaru. "This is my friend Hikaru Hitichen. Hikaru this is John." John was a tall guy with dirty blonde hair and gray-blue eyes. Him and Zoe looked like they could be siblings.

back at ouran sei and kaoru were standing alone in the hallway and kaoru said "y-you like me" his face was a bright as a cherry and sei started to turn red as she tried to say somthing but the words wouldnt come out so she just nodded she then looked up a kaoru who was very red then he said " me to ... i -i like you to" now sei's face was cherry red as well but it got redder when kaoru kissed her but after a few seconds the red was gone and she kissed him back kaoru pulled away and hugged her "you sure you dont like ash right or kyle" sei seemed a bit annoyed now she pushed away from him " you seriously asked me that again" and she walked back to the club room herface still slightly red kaoru followed her and ounce they were in the room her whispered "im sorry i trust you " in her ear making the hairs on the back of her neck stand up she turned to him and said "i think we should keep it a secret .. who knows what these girls would do if they knew" kaoru thought for a moment " good point ... i also think we shouldnt tell the others because they cant keep their mouths shut especially tamaki -senpai " sei chuckled a little and nodded and walked away a continued taking pictures

Zoe, Hikaru, and John left the airport and John got himself a holte room. Hikaru noticed that the way John acted there was no way he could be gay. They were heading for Ouran Academy, when Hikaru asked "You're Zoe's gay friend?" Zoe gulped as John chulcked. "No, that is someone else. I guess Zoe lied about that." Hikaru raised an eyebrow at Zoe.

"Zoe. Why did you lie about that?" Zoe scrathed the back of her head and shrugged. "I didn't want any of you guys getting the wrong idea about John and I." She mumbled.

sei and yaya met zoe and hikaru when they pulled up at ouran academy sei said to hikaru" hikaru kaoru told me to tell you to meet him at hom and zoe you and john can come with us ko went to get the car " yaya whispered to zoe "he sure is a looker" hikaru over heard what she said

Zoe shrugged at Yaya's comment on John. "He's more of a brother to me." She whispered back. 'I got my sights on someone else.' She thought with a sigh. She waved goodbye to Hikaru as he left. He didn't look so happy about something, but Zoe couldn't tell. He didn't hear what she told Yaya and thought that Zoe might like John more than a friend.

ko came up with the car and every body got in a few minuets later they were at the harada house hold as sei got opened the door she was tackled back wards by "MOM" her mother started squealling "MY BABBYS " she then went give ko a hug then yaya who hugged her back and squelled right along with her as they made their way inside sei said "ill show john to his room she walked upstairs as john followed behind her ko wlked to the couch and turned the tv and their mother was shaking zoe's hand vviolently " you must be ZOE its a pleassure to meet you" sei came back down stairs saw her mom shaking zoe's hand sighed and went back upstairs to her room and stated hanging some of her pictures on her wall

Zoe smiled at Mrs. Harada. "Yes, I'm Zoe Faye, Mrs. Harada." She let go of Mrs. Harada's hand and went to her room. She looked at the drawings she drew for the day which weren't much. "Nothing seems to be happening in the Host Club as much as Haruhi descirbe to me before." She sighed as there was a knock at her room door. She opened it up to John and smiled at him. "Come in."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus