Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Sei Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

ko looked up " truth"
Zoe Faye (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Haruhi thought for a moment before asking "Do you have any secrets?" Everyone was watching Ko.

ko had a straight face "no" sei then chimed in "ko is allways honest he never lies"

Haruhi nodded. "Alright, your turn, Ko."

ko looked at kyoya "truth or dare"

Kyoya pushed his glasses up then said "Truth"
"You hosts are no fun." Zoe mumbled under her breath.

ko thought a moment "i cant think of any thing so...is there someone you like"

Kyoya nodded. "Yes." Everybody stared at Kyoya with wide eyes. "WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN KYOYA?!" Tamaki yelled.

kyoya looked at tamaki " i dont owe you and explenation" tamaki then started flailing around

Zoe's eyebrow twitched at how annoying Tamaki was being. "Tamaki! SHUT UP! It is up to Kyoya if he wants to tell any of us who he likes so you don't need to try to get it out of him like that!" Zoe yelled at Tamaki, causing the room to go quiet, and awkward silence.

sei stared at zoe then looked at kyoya "your turn"

Kyoya scaned the room then looked at Hikaru. "Hikaru, truth or dare?"

hikaru thought a moment before sayong "dare"

Kyoya smirked. "I dare you to take Haruhi out on a date." Everybody stared at Kyoya like that was the stupidest thing he could have ever said to Hikaru since Hikaru and Zoe were going out and he just dared Hikaru to take Haruhi on a date. 'If Kyoya's dad wasn't so powerful I would kill him.' Zoe thought with her eyebrow twighting slightly.

sei chuckled a little thenthought about how she'd feel if kaoru went on a date with someone else and stopped

Zoe wasn't looking at anyone, she was looking at the ground. She was gripping her left arm again like she did when she was trouble. She stood up and left the room without another word towards anyone. Hikaru glared at Kyoya before going after her but she went into the hedge maze to be hidden.

sei looked at kyoya then were zoe and hikaru had left the room "not cool kyoya"

Kyoya shrugged, not caring about his two 'friends'.

As for Zoe she was deep in the heart of the hedge maze, she sat down on the ground, pulling her knees to her chest. She hid her face, trying to think and figure out how she should feel. But at the moment all she felt was rage towards Kyoya.

hikaru followed zoe into the hedge maze

(meanwhile inside)

tamaki had calmed down and said " i think its time we all left" everyone agreed and they began to get up and leave except for kaoru who was still talking and sitting next to sei tamaki looked over at them " kaoru arnt you coming" kaoru looked at tamaki " i cant leave without hikaru"

Zoe heard footsteps but ignored them until she felt someone put their arm around her shoulders. She looked up at Hikaru then looked up at the sky. "You know I'm not going to do that to you Zoe, right?" Hikaru asked, looking at her. "I dunno, anyways a dare is a dare. You have to." She hid her face in her knees again.

(With the others)
"Kaoru, he should be back soon and we all need to leave." Kaoru shook his head. "I'm not leaving without Hikaru." Tamaki nodded and left.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus