Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Sei Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

" my dad said tommorow" sei sat up ..."hey can i ask you a question"
Zoe Faye (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Zoe sat down next to Sei and nodded. "Sure, what is it?"

"how long are you going to torture hikaru" sei looked her dead in the eyes

Zoe gave her a confused look. "What do ya mean?" She hadn't a clue what she meant since she didn't notice that Hikaru liked her.

sei sighed " your clueless ... you cant tell ... hikaru likes you .. and he hates that john is here being all friendly with you" sei got up and sat in her chair and leaned back

Zoe blushed lightly. "You're kidding right? Hikaru knows that John is just a friend." She was trying to act as if she hadn't noticed that Hikaru wasn't happy about John being there.

sei looked at her "you mean to tell me you havent noticed at all that hikaru is just a little upset ... i mean i've known these guys and ill tell you hikaru has it bad for you"

Zoe sighed. "I've noticed, but I didn't know what it was. I didn't think he would tell me so I acted like I didn't notice." Zoe ran her hand through her bangs, wondering how she couldn't notice that Hikaru liked her as well, it was the reason why she didn't want her sisters to come around because they would know, and only one wouldn't try to use that against her.

sei turned the chair and leaned on it "well what are you going to do about it" sei was looking into zoe's eyes hopping she wouldnt say anything about kaoru

Zoe shrugged. "I don't know, I can't just tell Hikaru out of the blue that I like him as well, but it seems to be the only thing I can do at this point." Zoe let out a sigh.

sei sighed " oh well .. just refrain from any real ... physical contact and when you talk to john try to make it look like your not flirting okay " sei winked and started pushing zoe out of her room " now i have to shower see ya " sei shut the door and a few seconds later the shower was heard going and the slight sund of sei singing

Zoe went to her room, and laid down on her bed. She was trying to think of how she was going to tell Hikaru how she felt but she couldn't come up with anything. "Just prefect. I'm the creative artist and I can't come up with how I should tell the guy I like jow I feel. God, I'm screwed." She thought out lound as her phone went off, making her jump. She looked at who it was and sighed, it was her sister Cassie, the only one of her sisters she liked. "Hey, sis." She said.

"Hello, Zoe. Heard Zoeko came to Japan and wanted to make sure you didn't kill her." Zoe laughed as well as her sister. "No, I didn't but can I ask you something, Cassie?" Her sister agreed and Zoe told her about her problem. "Alright, this is what you do, Zoe." Cassie told Zoe what to do to tell Hikaru how she felt.

sei was in the middle of her shower when her phone went off she grabbed a towel and stepped out and grebbed her phone of the counter "hello" she heard kaoru's voice on the other side " hey ... are you taking a shower? sei looked back at the running water she had left on "yea why" kaorus voice sounded strange now " i bet you look h-" sei hung up the phone and turned it off and went back to her shower she was singing cheerfully to her favorite of her moms songs

Zoe and Cassie said their goodbyes and hung up the phone. "Alright, now just to wait for tomorrow. I hope Sei was right about Hikaru." Zoe closed her eyes, trying to calm down her thoughts.

sei had finnished her shower she got into her pajamas and called kaoru back he said "you know its rude to hang up on a person" sei layed on her bed "you were about to say somthing oerverted" kaoru chuckled on the other side " so your gunna hang up every time i do " sei said as quickly as she could "yep" now her and kaoru were both laughing "well i have to go to sleep ..see ya tommorow kaoru" kaoru sounded a little dissapointed " alright sleep nice" sei hung up her phone and went to sleep

(the next day at the beach)

sei stared out at the ocean as soon as she got of the car "i love that ocean smell"

Zoe stepped out of the car. "Yeah, the ocean is sure beatiful." She looked out at the horzin at the ocean. She left her skecth book at home so it wouldn't get wet.

sei looked at ko "first one to catch wa wave owes the othe 200 " ko looked at her "your on " they shook hands while yaya spotted the others and they made their way to them ko and sei on the other hand hand their boards and made there way to the water sei was the first to catch a wave and surf it the others watched in amasment sh fell of on purpass and tamaki started throwing a fit about his dought being hurt and when ko and sei got back to the bech he ran up to her and ask "your not hurt are you" sei looked at him confused "im fine .. i fell on purpass " tamaki took a long sigh and sei went to the others ko followed behind she sat down on the blanket and laid back " i love the ocean i feel like its were i belong"

Zoe was leaning against a rocky cave and waved Hikaru to come over. He walked over to her. "What's up?" He asked. "I need to talk to you." She took his hand and lead him into the cave, where no one else could see them. As soon as they were out of sight she let go of Hikaru's hand and faced him with a light blush on her cheeks. "What is it that you need to talk to me about, Zoe?" Zoe swallowed, trying to knock out her nervousness but was failing at it. She closed her eyes, the blush on her cheeks growing brighter. "I really like you, Hikaru!" She said quickly, it was a whisper but Hikaru could hear it.

His eyes widen then a smirk curved on his lips. He pulled Zoe into a hug then whispered in her ear "Glad to hear that, Zoe." He pulled away far enough to kiss her.

sei looked over to the cave that zoe had just pulled hikaru into then back at the sky and smiled "bout time" a voice came next to her it was kaoru he sat next to her and pointed at the cave she nodded and sat up "yea" she grabbed her camera and tooka picture of the ocean then one of kaoru "what was that for" he asked "the memory of the first day to the beach ounce we were back in japan" she stood up and offered her hand to kaoru he took it and she pulled him up he came up a little to close and they quickly seperated before anyone could see she then pulled him to the water "what are you doing?" he asked her " im going to teach you to surf"

Hikaru and Zoe heard voices outside the cave and pulled away. They walked out of the cave, Hikaru with a smirk and Zoe a light blush. Hikaru scowled when he saw John running over to them. "Hey, Zoe, can I talk to you?" He asked as he reached them. Hikaru wrapped his arm around Zoe's shoulders, showing that she was no longer single. John noticed that and started to walk away.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus