Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Sei Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

yaya and her mother were in the kitchen swaping gossip about celebrities and school when ko went to get sei to show her the tv when sei came down and saw the tv she yelled "DAMN IT!!" her mother came into the room with yaya behind "whats wrong" sei pointed at teh tv "that tramp first place in the surf competition" on the tv there was a girl with blonde hair holding a trophy saying some its all skill crap and then saying " i know seishin would have won but she went home to japan so know the next best thing has won her rightfull spot a queen of surf" she said japan with really bad chinese accent "
Zoe Faye (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Zoe and John ran down stairs when they heard Sei yell. "What's wrong?" Zoe said as she walked up to Sei.

"that stupid girl won the stinking surfing competiton .. i will so get her for this " sei glared at the tv like the girl on the screen could see her

Zoe patted Sei's back. "C'mon, let's just forget it for now. Alright?" Zoe gave Sei a smile.

″alright ″ sei went upstairs and slammed her door then layed down on her bed with head phones on and music playing loudly

Zoe sighed, and headed for her room, John his. She kept looking through her papers and found an unfinished drawing. It was a drawing of Hikaru she wanted to do one day and never got around to finishing it. She grabbed the picture and a binder of her's. She started finishing the stecth.

ko turned the tv off and went to his room so did yaya and their mothe sat down at the table when she got a phone call ounce she hung up she sighed and yelled up the stairs "I HAVE TO GO GUYS SEE YA SOON" yaya ko and sei all yelled from their rooms "SEE YA MOMMERS ...LOVE YOU!" they all said in unison making their mother very hapy as she left out the house

Zoe kept working on her drawing, hearing what the others said. She had a small smile on her face as she worked.

(the next day was a saturday)

ko and yaya were down stairs playing poker with ash and kyle today was their last day here and ko plained t o scamm them out of all the money they had left due to the fact that he was the best poker player that ever lived sei peeked into the room and said "im going out okay guys" yaya looked up okay .. oh yea remember to call dad he wanted to talk to you" sei looked at her "okay see ya" she walked out and the rest of the guys returned to their game"

Zoe was now just finally waking up. She knew she had some shopping to do because she lost some of her luggage on the plane and only had some of it which were just her other stuff. She streched then yawned. She got out of bed and got dressed. She counted how much she had, which was about 5,000,000 yen, she didn't think it was going to last long with the prices in Japan.

sei walked out the house and got her phone out and dialed her dad he picked up emidiantly "hey dad" hey sounded very happy " hey honey! how are you" a smile came across her face "im doing great dad" she waved down one of her families cars "so honey i was wondering if you and your frined would like to go the beach" sei paused a second "yea of course that'd be great .. i can show off my surf skills" she could feel her dads smile through the phone " thats great ill text you the information... oh and tell them it is paid for" sei got into the car " alright thanks dad i love you " she shut the car door "love you too honey bye" she hung up the phone and the car pulled out and drove to skate park "next best thing i guess"

Zoe went out of her room and walked down stairs. "I'm going out y'all." She said as she walked out of the house. She had her money in one pocket and her cell phone in the other. She decided to walk to the mall, thinking it would be best since she seemed to like walking. John had soon caught up with her, she hadn't noticed he was behind her till he was next to her. "Hey, you planning to leave me on my first day here?" He joked with her, she rolled her eyes. "Whatever, I just have some shopping to do and thought you wouldn't want to join in on it."

sei walked up to a vender and rented a board she then went to the half ramp "looks like a wave" a guy walked past her and said " dont break a nail princess" she growled a little and restrained her self from hitting him she put the board down and skated up the ramp and did and ollie then glided down " that wasnt hard its even easier then surfing" a guy walked up to her "nice one .. names tahno whats yours" the guys stuck out his hand and sei shook it "seishin ... thanks it was my first time riding one of these* the guy looked shocked "then how " sei stopped him mid - sentence "i surf board a lot so it was pretty easy to keep my ballance ..plus the ramp kind of reminds me of a wave" just then sei's cell phone went off she looked at it then put it away "got to go " she walked away from the guy and back to her car and the driver took her home she entered and ash and kyle tackled her to the ground

Zoe and John were already at the mall, but she rather not be there. It didn't take long for her to pick out a few outfits and leave. She still had some money left. Zoe and John walked back home with only two shopping bags.

when zoe and john came up the saw sei on the ground with kyle and ash on top of her saying "we have to go get our plane now ... we'll miss you so much" they got off her and helped her up she gave them both hugs and told then them she'd miss them to then they left after they were gone sei looked at ko how much "ko smiled "all of it" sei walked to him and smiled "nice" she gave him a high five "oh yea dad wnats to know if we all want to go to the beach all our new friends can come to yaya and ko said at the same time "that sounds great" sei turned and began to walk up stairs "alright ill tell dad and call the hosts" she then went upstairs to her room and called the hosts one by one

Zoe and John agreed it was a good idea and went to their rooms. 'It's a good thing I though ahead of time and got a bathing suit.' Zoe though to herself as she started to put up the clothes she got today. She hoped everyone could come to the beach with them since it would be a good idea.

sei had called all the host's except one she dialed his number and he answered "hello" sei replied "hey kaoru its sei" she could hear the joy in kaorus voice "oh hey how you doing" sei layed down on her bed and looked at the ceiling " im good .. hey i was wondering if you want to come to the beach with the rest of us " she could feel kaoru raise an eyebrow " who's us?" sei turned over and looked out her window " me , yaya ko ,zoe and the rest of the host club and i think john is coming to" kaoru voice changed a bit " oh okay sounds fun plus.. i'll get to see your swim suit in person" sei got a bit annoyed and said "idiot" then she hung up the phone

Zoe finished putting up her new clothes then wonder when were they all going to the beach. She went to Sei's room and knocked on the door.

"come in" sei's said when she heard the knock on the door

Zoe opened Sei's door. "Hey, when are we going to the beach anyways?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus