Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Sei Harada (played by hiddensoul14)

" i -i dont know sei" kaoru was nervous "come on its easy" kaoru sighed "alright " he then climbed onto the board that was next to sei " wrap this around your ankle "she handed him a roped that had velcrow on one end and was attached to the surf board "if you fall of this'll keep you connected to your board" she said as kaoru attached it to hi ankle "now follow me " sei laid down on the board and paddled out kaoru followed her "now wait for a wave" sei stopped and sat back on her board " theres one now .. watch this okay" sei laid n her board again and swam closer to the wave she ducked under and came up and stood on her board after a few second of wave riding she jumped off and got back on her board and swam back to kaoru

"its easy you just got to keep your balance " kaoru looked pumped now he saw a wave and went to catch it he wiped out on it and came back sei was laughing and kaoru pushed her off her board she cam up and fliped his then began swimming back to the beach ounce kaoru was backon his board he followed behind
Zoe Faye (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Zoe had decided to stay on the beach since she knew she was as pale as snowy winter. She laid her towel out on the sandy ground then laid out on it, with a pair of shades on. Hikaru tried to join her but she knew it would get boring for him and told him he whould enjoy himself while they were here. He went swimming, then came back and picked Zoe up. He walked back to the edge of the ocean and threw her in. She wasn't very far but was not happy. "Hikaru!" She went over to where he was and pulled him into the water.

sei had gotten back to the beach first and looked at zoe and hikaru and smiled kaoru came up and smiled to "we still gunna keep it a secret " sei looked at kaoru and said " i guess so ... i mean it might be fun"
kaoru smiled "same thing i was thinking they both laughed a little then sei went back to the towel and sat next to yaya she looked over and noticed a banner that said singing competition winner gets 800,000 yen "hey yaya you should enter that " seipointed at the banner yaya looked and said "you think ... maybe i will ... tell you what i will if you play the guitar for moms song good girl and ko can play bass " sei nodded and yaya went to go sign in

Hikaru and Zoe came back from the ocean not to much later. Zoe grabbed her towel and shook some sand off of it. She dried off some before seating down on the sand. Hikaru sat next to her and she put her head on his shoulder. She wished she could get Sei together with who she liked, and Zoe had an idea it was Kaoru.

yaya came back and sei looked at her ko was now standing with sei and she had just got done telling him about the competition "im signed in ill be going last since i signed in at the very last second .. they said it was going to start in 15 minuets so i have to go change can you guys get everyone" yaya started to back away since she was in a hurry " yea we got it go get ready we'll tell everybody and come get dressed ourselves " yaya then turned at ran off ko went to tell kyoya , tamaki ,mori and honey and sei went to tell the twins john and zoe then they went to get dressed

(at the concert everybody was there)

the announcer called yaya full name (yasashi) and yaya walked up the announcer asked what sound she'd be singing and she said " good girl by utau harada" sei and ko came up sei had a guitar and ko made his way the drums he had desided earlier thats what he would play and yaya began singing as sei and ko played

Everyone else was cheering them on and clapping to the beat of the song. Zoe and the others were in the fornt to get a good look at them. Zoe turned towards the coward and yelled "LET ME HEAR YOU!" The coward understood what she said and some of the people began whistling and humming to the song while everyone else was clapping to the beat.

yaya finnished her song and as the 3 were exeting the stage the announcer went up and said "we have one last act every on put your hands together for "seishin" sei turned really fast and yaya took her guitar sei looked at yaya "what did you do" yaya smiled "i entered you into the contest " sei was so nervous "why" yaya tilted her head "cause your a good singer plus they have a piano play your song " sei took a deep breath and went up to the sage the announcer asked what she would be singing and she said " its a song i wrote called everytime we touch" she then sat down at the piano and started playing she took another deep breath and began singing

The coward calm down, and was silenet so they could hear Sei's singing and playing. Zoe noticed Tamaki staring at Sei with wide eyes and tears at the ends, there was a sparkle in his violet eyes.

sei finnised her song and left stage very quickly and grabed yaya " i could seriously hurt you for that" yaya laughed and everybody came over to them honey said " you guys were amazing " and of course mori agreed with him by saying "yea" kyoya nodded in approvel hikaru said " it was awesome one of you will definitly win" and kaoru and tamaki were speech less then haruhi asked "if you win what will you do with the money " yaya and sei looked at each other then both said in unison "give it to charity"

Zoe agreed with the others then smiled at Sei and Yaya's choice for what to do with the money. She gave them two thumbs up. "Nice idea, girls." She said with a big grin.

sei smiled "thanks" the announcer came out again and this time he had an envolope "and the winner is " he opened it and took it out "its a tie people a tie !" yaya and sei looked up " the announcer said "it may be tie but i dont think i will be a problem for these to YASASHI AND SEISHIN" yaya pulled sei up the steps to except the trophy and the check then we walked off stage and gave ko a hug sei looked at kaoru and mouthed "ill hug you later" he let a smile grow on his face after that everybody returned to the resort they were staying at for the night everyone went to their room and all that was left was kaoru and sei kaoru said "do i get my hug now " sei laughed a little "yea" she gave him close hug and they kissed sei pulled back and said "im going to bed see ya in the morning " sei then walked to her room and kaoru walked to his

Zoe was about to fall asleep, when there was a knock at her door. She got up and opened the door to Hikaru. "Is something worng Hikaru?" She asked and he shook his head with a smirk. "I wanted to stay with you for the night." He purred in her ear. She blushed then moved out of the way to let him in. Hikaru walked in and Zoe closed the door behind him. She laid down on the bed and so did Hikaru. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. "Goodnight, Zoe." He whispered in her ear before she fell asleep in his arms.

(okay that was cute)

the next morning sei was in the kitchen she was wearing jeans and a tee-shirt she didnt even notice kaoru walking up behind her untill he pulled her back by her back pokets and started kissing her neck which made her jump "good morning" he said as he let go of her "can i help" sei looked at him and said " you can whisk the eggs for me " he turned to the bowl of egg yolks and said "okay " he went to them and began to whisk when sei gave him a kiss on the cheek " thank you"

(I thought it would be.)

Zoe and Hikaru woke up at the same time and walked into the kitchen. Zoe let out a small yawn as she saw Sei and Kaoru work. "Moning guys." She said. "Need any help or is everything alright?" She asked looking between the two.

Kaoru looked at sei and sei said "we got it but can you set the table" kyoya was the next to get up at almost the same time as yaya they made their way down the stairs together and sat down on the couch and turned on the tv yaya called into the kitchen "sei whats for breakfast sei stepped out of the kitchen " bacons , eggs , cinnamon buns and waffles"

Hikaru and Zoe nodded. Zoe got the plates while Hikaru got the forks and napkines. They set the table together.

kaoru went to sei " what do you want me to do with the eggs " sei looked at him then the eggs "here ill take them could you stir the batter for the wffles "sei took the eggs t and began making them scrambled as kaoru stired the batter .. a little while later everyone was up and the food was all done everybody sat at the table and was eating when sei's phone rang "one second" sei got up and left the room she then came back in looking sad "um yaya ko .. can you come here" yaya and ko looked at each other then stood up and walked out of the room a few seconds later there was a bang on the wall

Everyone looked where the sound of the bang came form. Zoe stood up, Along with Kaoru. They went to where Sei,Ko, and Yaya went. "What's worng?"

ko had his fist to the wall and sei had her back to it with her hand n her forhead with tear is her eyes and yaya had sei's phone to her ear with her hand over her mouth "o-o -okay we'll come" ko turned to zoe and kaoru "we have to go some were for a while " ko then grabbed his sisters and walked them out and into the car then he drove off

After Sei, Ko, and Yaya left everyone else came to see them. Zoe had grown teary eyed but she wasn't letting the tears fall. 'They didn't even give us a chance to ask where...' She though to herself. "Where did Sei, Ko, and Yaya went?" Tamaki asked. "I dunno. Ko said they had to go somewhere for a while, but didn't say where."Kaoru answered, his voice slightly cracking. Zoe gritted her teeth, trying to calm down then Hikaru wrapped his arms around her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ouran Highschool Host Club RP(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus