Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

"I'm kinda tired, I have to meet a friend tomorrow" he gets into bed "Tomorrow is going to be long day, being in two places at once is not one of my strong suit" he whispers to himself "come on" he said smiling
Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She squinted her eyes in suspicion and nodded."Yeah."

The next morning the bell to show that customers arrived made a *ting*
noise "what a morning, I swear chicks are so unpredictable" the sun was up so Danny had shades on. He slowly opened the bedroom door to see if Crystal was asleep or not, she was not in bed but the shower was on in the bathroom. "Hey babe!" shouted so she could here him

"Hey." She yelled back.

"Babe I have a few things I have to tell you" he said leaning on the bathroom door frame.

She came out wearing her black jacket and pants,but red flamed this time."What?"

he turned his back to her and took a few step away "the questions may be a lot for you to handle" he slowly turned and looked into her eyes "are you sure you're ready?"

"I can handle a lot.So I am ready." She crossed her arms.

He smiled "Do you believe in Devils?"

"Of course I do." She smirked."Why?"

"well uh I-- Do you think that some devils are good?" he said nervouly

She smiles."I think I know where you're getting at." She touches his chest."Those type of creatures are not good,but even in the most evil creature alive...there is one spec of light within them.It is only their choice if the put that light first.Who knows if they will ever choose the right power.But I am suspecting you are born of an evil specimen?"

She took the words right out of his mouth. He gave a sigh of relief. She was touching his smooth human chest gently, but what was once a tanned human chest is now a Dark red devil's chest. He said to her "Some beings live in this world scared of what others think, especially when its someone close to them. But when they know they love someone they can't hide who they truly are" he gently touched her left cheek, stood before her in his devil form

She showed no fear in her blue husky pup eyes.She hugs him and smiles."Then maybe I should show you my form.Its not much but I move faster." She steps back as her fangs appear and her claws did too.Transforming into what she did slightly hurts her.Fire taking place over her clothes and changing them to the color of crimson.A wolf like tail appearing and crimson colored shades over her eyes.Her short silver hair grew longer and reached to her lower knees.Two guns appearing to her side and a silver staff like pole in her hand.

Daniel looked in amazement. "Shuda' known, my life will never be normal" He chuckled. He walked up to her still in his devil form. He wrapped his left arm around her waist, pulled her close and said "Babe you were already smoking Hot"

She giggles and smiles."Yes I know." She laughs and kisses his cheek.She takes her metal staff and slams it to the side and slides out of his arms and flips onto his shoulders,holding her staff in her mouth.

He looks up at her and smiles "so you wanna play hard to get?" Danny's bat like wings extended lifting them both off the ground. Crystal lost her balance and landed in Daniel's arms "now I've got you" he chuckled

She blushes and smiles as she grabs her staff again."Not exactly." She jumped oh of his arms and flipped her staff threw her fingers,able to hover above him,as she mockingly sticks her tongue out.

"Your not going to give up are you? Well Neither am--" Before he could finish Bullets flew in through the window. Daniels first concern was Crystal. He flew up along side her Wrapped his wings around her, doings so made the bullets ricochet off of them but Danny isn't invincible. some of the bullets wounded him but not too badly

Her eyes turned red as she understood something.Being an assassin has given her an edge."Hey,I'm fine,please....you're getting hurt.I promise I will me fine." She once again moved from him as she stood was in front of him,holding out her staff and making the bullets go directly back where they came from."Whispers." She lands softly on the ground as a calm cooling mist heals him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus