Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

"I don't know, but it seems like somebody tried to get in or out" He said he walks over to the window and inspects the blood "its dry, i guess whoever was here has already gone" he shuts the window and turns to face her "babe I just want to tell you that I will never do anything to hurt and i will always protect you"

He walks over and stands at the side of the bed running his hand through his hair. Daniel Takes off his trench coat and hangs it up on a coat rack, takes off his shirt and waist coast revealing his muscular torso.
Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She blushed and looked at him then down."I don't know how,but I have fallen for you so quickly." Her accent wasn't as thick as last time because of his kiss.She stood up and touched his chest.

"If I Hadn't asked you about that ice cream then we probably wouldn't be here" he smiled and stroked her Fore arm, she was ice cold, he pulled her close to him. She was freezing "and if I'd walked away when you threatened me we probably wouldn't have been here"

"You are right.Im glad you ignored my wishes." She smiles and layed her head on his chest.

"What can I say, I'm stubborn" he said laughing, he kissed her neck

She blushed and shivered but then backed away."How do you know you can trust me?"

He looked into her eyes and smiled "My heart and soul tell me I can" he walks close to her and kissed her lips

She blushed and missed back then looks down after pulling away.

He walked over to the bed to lay down, his hands underneath his head. he starred into nothingness " sometimes you just know when the right person comes along. You just have to follow your heart"

She sits down next to him and tilts her head."Are you sure I'm the one?" She had gotten use to not talking in a Russian accent.

He looks into her eyes "I know you are" he looks at her with a smile "here lay down and I'll be right back" he left the room in a jolt

She lays down and waits for him to return.She pulled a peice of her white hair behind her ear.

The sound of the bell indicated that Danny had returned. He had gone to the shop across the street and returned. He had left his shirt and jacket so he was wet from the rain. "Damn never really noticed it was raining" he stood at the doorway wet but with a big smile and his hands behind his back

She stood up,worried about him."What if you get sick?" She conjures a cloth and wipes his chest softly.Her eyes pointed downwards as she does.She noticed his hands were behind his back."What you got there?"

"Never really knew what flavour you like so I got 2 different ones" he revealed 2 ice creams "ones strawberry and the other is vanilla, told you i wouldn't take no for an answer" he laughed "I got both a kiss and an ice cream" He had smug face

"I see what you did there." She giggles and kissed him."You're just great."

He handed her an ice cream before she finished her ice cream Daniel said "Hey you have a little something on your face"

She blushed and was about to wipe her mouth.

"Here let me take care of it" after wiping the ice cream he kissed her lips

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus