Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Lila (played anonymously)

Lila darts out of an abandoned hardware store and hides in an alley to catch her breath. She had gone out on a supply run to gather materials to build a wall around her home. She sighed as she looked around, gripping her bow and arrows, before nodding to herself.

"Coast clear.."

She says before sprinting towards the police station. She runs Inside and shuts the door before letting out a huge sigh of relief. I
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

She walked out and jumped down from the top of the treehouse. "I'll be back." She ran out towards the town and smirked, pulling out a small tube. "Let's do this." She pressed a blue button on the small black tube and it extended into a staff. She jumped onto the roof of the hardware store and looked around.
Carla (played by InkBoi)

Carla dashed down a road engulfed in abandoned cars. She had gripped onto her left arm that was bleeding and clearly wasn't bandaged properly. She slid over a car and continued to run as two men chased her, hoping to kill and loot her.

"Damn it." She'd mutter as the men got closer. She'd hop over a car-boot and slide against the car falling to the ground. She'd rip her tomahawk off her jean tag and stick it in one of the men's leg. She'd quickly get up to run but she had been grabbed.

She saw this and jumped down. "Let her go boys! Or else you'll have to deal with me." She growled.
Carla (played by InkBoi)

"Run! They'll kill you!" She'd shout as they gripped her even tighter. He gripped Carla's hair and pulled making her scream. Attracting a few Zombies. She'd growl and lift her leg, kicking backwards into his crotch.

She'd wriggle out of his grip and rip her tomahawk out of the other guy's leg. She'd run over to Amber and grab her, running away. "Thanks for the distraction." She'd smile.
Anthony (played by CloudWanter)

(Ok i'm going add 1 more boy who ever wants him you can have him his name is Helfre in this RP he doesn't match his info)
Anthony ended up losing Damien and found himself in the forest he looked around trying to find something instead he found a ladder and started to climb and making sure that no one was around onus he was at the top he looked down and tumbled back word's making a loud ~CRASH~ he quickly relized how loud his fall was he ran to the closest closet and hid in it just encase anyone was hear

While kat was getting ready she heard a loud ~CRASH~ she quickly got her katana sword and ran out of the room yelling HEEEEEYEAH and swung her sword a bunch of times she notice that no one was at her door ready for her to come out she walked around inspecting everything but she stayed out of Amber's room. She walked down the steps and looked everywhere the only place she hasn't looked was in the closet she quietly stepped around the corner and closing the door next to her to make them think that she went away

Anthony heard the girl and thought I'm screwed he closed his eyes and hoped that she would go away but suddenly he heard the door close and climbed out of the closet

Kat quickly reacted to the closet door closing and aimed her sword at a guy and put it across his through and asked Who are you she didn't let her guard down and kept her sword where it was Wait before you answer that question Drop your weapons

When he got out his neck was about to be cut by a girl with a dangerously sharp katana same as his but more sharp he tried not to move but he swallowed that was really close for his trough to be cut he dropped his weapons and and answered her question with My name is Anthony and who might you be ma'am with katana held to my neck

Kat said with a angry face That's none of your business why are you here When she asked that she handcuffed Anthony behind his back and chained him to a pole

Anthony couldn't fight the handcuffs or her she was to strong or he was to weak at the moment he answered with I just came to find my friend his name is Damien but his words meant nothing to her the only words that she heard were I came to find my friend then she completely ignored him

Kat kneed down and said I'll ask the owner if we can use you as bait she giggled evilly and leaned against the wall.

NEW CHARACTER FROM ME:
Helfre: Helfre jumped on and off buildings like there were no tomarrow because there might not be he ended up dragging a horde of zombies where he was he grabbed a pipe and put it across the doors to not let anyone in.
(sorry if i'm typing to much)

"No prob. Now let's jet." She started running towards the treehouse. "Come on! Follow me!"
Anthony (played by CloudWanter)

(please re-read my reply because that took me at least an hour to type that)
Carla (played by InkBoi)

"There's a supermarket nearby! We can go there for canned foods.
I hear it's still got a lot of stuff left!" She'd change course and head down another road.

Once reaching the market she grabbed an abandoned trolley in the car park and ran into the store. Dragging in as many canned stuff as she could. She had managed to break into the storage room. She had grabbed four large boxes of water and threw it into the trolley carelessly. She'd run out out of the store seeing several zombies slowly approaching. She'd grunt, "Get in the trolley!" She'd shout pushing Amber into the trolley over the cans and bottles. She'd push the trolley and run, quite strong and fast dodging the Zombies.

"Keep going straight! Into the forest! We'll be safe there!" Once they made it she hopped out. "Hey Kat! Bring a bucket from the kitchen down here please." She called out, hoping Kat would hear her.
Carla (played by InkBoi)

She'd do as she'd say and pant, "There's more of you?"
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

Kat heard her and tossed a bucket down trying not to hit her when she got done she put a rag over Anthony's mouth so his words where muffled. Kat said to Anthony if another peep comes out of your mouth you wont see tomorrow.
Damien Dread (played by fabulo)

(Sorry I was busy till like now)

Damien somehow managed to lose Anthony. "Freaking fabulous, now i need to go find his ass!" He had found a few guns but now he only had one, which he had modded a whole hell of a lot. It was a fully automatic pistol with beautiful range and armor piercing capabilities. He had killed quite a few zombies and was stirring them up a little. "Yo, Anthony, are you dead?"

She smirked. "Totally." She grabbed the bucket and started filling it with things. "You can live here if you want."

(Lol "Yo, Anthony, are you dead?" Lmao)

Damien continued to wonder the streets he had killed quite a few zombies and then "Shit." A huge hoard of zombies pours over the hill bent on killing him. He starts sprinting towards the forest looking to get some higher ground.

(Sorry i couldnt reply i was busy)
Anthony tried yelling but it was no use he doesn't think anyone can hear him. Kat put on some gloves and slid down the ladder.

He runs and runs and bumps right into Kat. "We need to get out of this area right now, there's a huge hoard of zombies coming this way and they want to murder the hell out of us."

Kat got knocked over by a blonde boy and said after e was done talking ouch and rubbed her head
(Anthony is in her room :P)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus