Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Kat (played by CloudWanter)

(This is the first rp that im doing with a person who is gay i like it :))
Kat went upstairs and went to the last white door and shut the door. She unpacked her stuff and plopped down on the floor but not hard enough to hurt herself.

Anthony: Anthony quickly ran into the school and closed the door and ran to the wall on the other side of the door there was 5 zombies that just walked away. He came out of the shadows and put up his bandana on his face and his hood he ran though the school slicing any zombie he sees with his katana. He see the stairs that leads to the roof he cuts though all the zombies banging on the door with 1 swing across the back he busted open the door and saw another guy. Anthony reacted quickly and aimmed his sword tords his throat and asked with a fake voice who are you.
(Anthony is mine :P)
(What made me really sad is that Damien look really cute but i read his info and i found out hes gay that made me sad cause hes cute 😞:()
Damien Dread (played by fabulo)

Damien hears someone running up the stairs, and he starts to freak out. What if... someone or something starts banging at the door. He gets more and more uneasy, he doesn't have enough weaponry to fight, but he raises his hammer and gets ready to attack. The door bursts a little more with each bang. Bang... there goes a screw bang... this time a peice of wood flies off bang the door flies open revealing a man, the man asks, "Who are you?" In an obviously disguised voice. "Who am I! Who are you?" He is sorta shaken by the developments that recently happened. "And what in holy hell gives you the right to point a damn katana at my face?"
Anthony (played by CloudWanter)

Anthony holds his katana there and asks again Who ARE you he does hesitate and keeps the sword there.

Kat: She got up and brushed her self off she got unpacked completely and she walks around the room inspecting.

"Sorry I freaked out a bit, my name's Damien." He looked behind Anthony. "And we should probably get the hell out of here he turns towards the front of the building runs and jumps. He falls and lands with a thunk on a small platform below them, he then climbs through the window of the room below him. "Hurry up!" He calls to Anthony.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

She smirked and walked upstairs to the black door, entering and flopping on the bed. "Home sweet home." She sat up and walked over to her closet.

he jumps off and holds his wight with his hand as he dangles from the side he doesn't freak out and says calm and runs backwards up the building and flips to land perfectly on her feet. He followed him in the window and rolled.

He then runs to the other side of the room and climbs out the window, he scuttles along a small edge way to another window which he goes into. The he climbs into is the chorus room he drops onto a counter and jumps down from there. Suddenly a zombie springs out at him he narrowly dodges it but he drops his hammer.

Anthony hears and quickly drops from the roof sending pieces everywhere in the room and cuts the zombie in half but the zombie ended up scratching him but he hid it under his sleeve and said your lucky he picks up Damien's hammer and handed it to him.

She walked into her closet, locking the door behind her, before putting in a code and an arsenal appeared. She smirked and counted, making sure her weapons were all there.

Damien grins, "Thanks mate." He walks out the doors into the hallway and walks straight out the front door. He walks toward the hardware store of that town, looking for supplies. Across the street is a grocery store which he plans to raid next there is also a police station nearby.

no problem he follow's him and starts to scratch his arm because of the scratch on his arm.
(sorry for the little responses)

Damien picks the lock to the hardware store and grabs a few things and goes straight to work on something, this takes him a little while but not incredibly long (like about an hour and a half). He then grabs a machete off the shelf and puts it on his hip and quickly makes a spear out of some leftover metal and a shovel stick. He grabs Anthony by the arm and looks at his scratch, he looks at the scratch and then dumps peroxide all over it and cleans it vigorously. "You are really lucky this didn't get infected because if it had you would be a zombie in no time, be careful with that spot it's an open wound which will attract the dead. If you get scratched there again there will be almost no chance of survival."

Anthony said "yea um th-thanks" he put his hand back and he twitched a little but made it not noticeable. (he turns into a zombie like person but fights the urge for brains/ flesh but kat falls for him litteraly but thats when they meet XD we bringing warm bodies into this even though ive never seen it :P)

He grabbed his bag and crossed the road to the store where he looted the hell out of the non perishables. He killed a few zombies with his spear, they where really lucky they hadn't run into any special zombies yet. He walks by the police station kills a random zombie police man and takes his stuff.

Anthony ran with him taking anything Damien left that was useful for him.

Kat walked out of her room and knocked on amber's door and asked if she was available to go out with her and kill some stuff
(DIS IS WHERE ANTHONY AND KAT MEET if you girls want a guy i could bring one in and fabulo i could bring a boy for Damien :) so hes not alone)
Carla (played by InkBoi)

(May I join?

(Yeah totally!!!! New Member!!!! That would be awesome Cloud)

"I'm not your mom, do what you want." She stated as she locked the closet door, after emerging from it.
Lila (played anonymously)

(um, would it be alright if I joined as well..)
Carla (played by InkBoi)

(So where is everyone ATM? /-/

(Yeah totally!!!! Amber and Kat are at a treehouse in the forest that's invisible. The boys are out in the open)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus