Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Adriatic (played by ImagineTheDragons)

"How about it this one?" He walked over to the one closest to the window. When he saw that it was unclaimed he threw his bag on top of it. "I think I!m going to go for a walk, get aware or where everything in the castle it. I'll be back later." He told Blaise.
Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle (played by CassieDragon) Topic Starter

"So are we friends?" she asked as they stepped into type common room looking around curiously
Blaise gave a wave goodbye from his bed and carried on reading; if he was to get a proper understanding of the blood quill and it's uses he would have to read the book throughout most of the night.
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

“We just met, and we only know your name...so of course we are.”
Catherine spoke as if it were obvious.

"Well I guess you can ask me anything" she looked around curiously

The white haired siren left the Slytherin common room, and descended up the stairs. He'd check out the aquarium room later. That did interest him. Honestly, he was hoping to find some dirt on this new teacher. If he knew something about her, he could also use it against her if things went downhill.

“Have you ever thought of changing what your name means?”
Jonathan asked as he plucked a book on divination from its hiding spot on top of a bookshelf nearby.

"All the time." she sits down gently as her hair changes color again

“Then do it, don’t be what others want you to be...from what I understand, your family is as it is because they never knew concepts such as love or friendship. Especially your father, we can already tell your the white sheep of the family.”

"Yeah I am. I also don't talk to them. Father sends letters every Friday night and Tuesday morning" she bites her lip "I want things my parents hate"

“Well if your lucky, you have a few years till he kicks the bucket...hopefully.
Wait a minute, the school permits letters from the dark lord himself!!? By god where are the safety regulations at this school!?”

"I thought he did until 4 years ago." she sighed her hair changing once again. Her white cat jumped on her lap purring

He stalked around the halls, brushing passed other students and some teachers. He heard a odd noise... Like meowing kittens. He winced. More cats? he whined. He pressed on, and found the source of the noise. A door. He pressed his ear to it, and there were definitely cats inside. He opened the door, and was surprised. In fact there were no cats, but Dolores Umbrige herself, and a whole bunch of decorative cat plates.

“Oh, we see you like cats.”
Catherine noted pointedly
“So do we.”

"You can pet her if you want. Pearl is the only thing I've ever gotten from my father" Ophelia smiled gently petting her cat. Her posture relaxed as her hair went back to its natural dark brown color

"Oh." Adriatic said, obviously caught snooping. "Hi.... I heard cats, and was concerned they were trapped in here. I now see they are in good hands..." He glanced at them again. "And that they are infact plates."

Umbridge looked unimpressed with him. "Mm." She mumbled. She recognised him as one of the newer students. Adriatic Moore. "Well, Mr. Moore," she notice him wince when she called him that. "I suggest you run along now."

"Don't we have Defense Against the Dark Arts first period with Hufflepuffs?" ophelia asked as pearl purred against Jonathan's leg

“Indeed, but that’s in the morning...it’s best you girls get to sleep and are well rested. I’ve got some research to do.”
Jonathan spoke softly as he lifted Ophelia’s and and lightly kissed the back of it.

Ophelia'e face went bright red as she wished him a good night before following Catherine to the girls dorm

“My brother is quite the snake charmer isn’t he...pun very much intended.”
Catherine quips.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus