Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Dawn Hart (played by ImagineTheDragons)

Ron looked surprised, shocked, and taken back.

Hermione narrowed her eyes. "It was just a simple mistake, right?" She looked over at the fuming Ronald Weasely and Harry Potter. "Right?" She asked again, and the boys turned away, and stormed off. She followed after.
Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle (played by CassieDragon) Topic Starter

"Guys I said sorry lets just move on." ophelia knew fighting on the first day wouldn't help the discrimination
When Umbridge finished her talk, Blaise stood and ushered Adrianic to follow, "Come on, I'll show you where our common room is."

As Blaise made his way down the hall, he noticed the all-too-famous golden trio speaking with a someone. From their body language, it seemed the conversation was starting to get heated. In all of his years at Hogwarts he had never had a conversation with any of the members of the trio so he decided to use this opportunity to get into the conversation. "Causing a ruckus already? At least wait until Christmas to bring about this kind of attention."
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

They’ed already begun to walk just as she said that, they had to walk nearly across the entire school before reaching the tower
“Hope you like doing arobics.”
Jonathan spoke as he looked upward
“Because your going to have killer legs by years end.”

((Sorry jumped the gun ))

"I already have killer legs" she joked playfully as they walked up the stairs

“Hopefully you didn’t forget anything down there, having to walk up just to walk down then all the way up again is the evil we face here every day in Ravenclaw tower. Well that and arguing wether our crest should show an Eagle or a raven, don’t get us started on house colours.”

"Purple and blue. Royal colors but also means knowledge and wisdom. Raven. Ravens are smart and are almost never prey." ophelia blushed

“ those are suggestions we’ve never heard colour wise, usually it’s either bronze and blue or silver and blue.”
Adriatic (played by ImagineTheDragons)

Adriatic followed Blaise, he trusted him to get him where he needed to go. He'd probably stick around him until he knew where everything was.

Ophelia blushed brightly ducking her head down. "Sorry it just kinda came out "
Seeing that he arrived a little too late to contribute, he made his way to the slytherin common room, opening the secret entrance and spreading his arms before saying, "Welcome to your new home. It doesn't have the view of Ravenclaw tower but it's still a home to us."

"I've heard rumors were under the make right now. I've also heard rumors of a mysterious glass room where you can see the lake? Is this true?" He asked, taking in the sights of the common room. Seemed kind of... Dark and gloomy.

“Honestly it’s fine, Ravenclaws are known to be quite curious creatures. Some call us mad even, but we think them mad for not seeing the wisdom in madness. I feel you’d like Luna very much.”
"Yes it's true, even I was surprised when I first saw it. You'll find that Hogwarts is a great deal more mysterious than the other schools around the world."

Blaise led Adriatic to the boys bedroom, "Put your luggage by one of the beds and get acquainted with the room and your bunk mates, you'll be with us a while after all."

Ophelia smiles curiosity spilled across her features. "Luna?"

He nodded. "I'll try. I'm not the easiest to get alone with." He was surprised to find his bag already in the dorm. It was a magic school after all. He cleared his throat. "So do I get my choice of bed?"

“She’s quite the curiosity, never once since we’ve known her has she expressed fear or anger.”
"Yes, if anyone else has already claimed it then just move to another." Blaise sat on his own bed and opened the book he read in the train, hoping to find further information.

Ophelia stood infront of the door to Ravenclaw blinking questionably

Above the door was the bronzed head of an eagle, that spoke with certainty in its gravely voice.
“ what has an eye-“ only to be interrupted by Catherine
“A needle”
She spoke with a sigh as the door opened.

“They used that one last year.”
Jonathan spoke as an explanation.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus