Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

“That’s the side kick...loyal to a fault, stubborn, and surprisingly the one who just might get the girl”

((No regrets))
"Blaise de Normandie, it's a pleasure." He held out a hand for Adriatic to shake, "we foreigners have to look out for each other right?"
Adriatic (played by ImagineTheDragons)

He shook his hand, and nodded his head. "I suppose so... Where are you from?"
Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle (played by CassieDragon) Topic Starter

"But I bet Harry is gonna get him back for it" Ophelia joked but honestly thought he would. Ophelia found herself getting anoyed by the bushy haired Gryffindor looking at her
"France, I originally went to Beauxbatons but in my second year I moved here after hearing of this school's 'Chamber of Secrets'"

"Isn't that a all girls school?" Adriatic chuckled of the idea of the boy prancing around with a bunch of girls. Might he some men's fantasy, but not his. The idea creeped him out slightly. "And you don't even have the accent."

((When you know someone has seen the movies but not read the books yet))

“Oh he’ll get him back alright, ginger boy’s little sister fancies harry quite a bit.”

"Why is she still staring at me? Seems like golden boy and ginger are getting mad at her for it." Ophelia took a slice of Apple pie with a smile. Apple pie was her favorite.
"Beauxbatons does have male students, the alchemist Nicolas Flamel attended there in his youth. As for my accent, it has become somewhat more British since I moved here."

He turned his attention to Dolores Umbridge once more, "What do you think of her?"

He looked over his shoulder at Umbridge and shrugged. "I'm not sure. Might be annoying. I don't know how anyone could be intimidated, though. She's kinda... Small." He knew why people were afraid of her, because of her position in the ministry.

“It’s likely that she feels threatened by you.”
The sister spoke as she rose from her meal.

“You see there are a few people around here who have an obsession with the idea of a forbidden romance. They tried it once with Draco malfoy and Hermione granger , but that didn’t work out so well...”

"Draco goes here?" Ophelia had no idea her cousin went here. "I had no idea he went here"

“Indeed, and he’s a right bloody rude idiot.”
Muttered the boy under his breath as he ate his potatoes quite slowly.

"He is my cousin" Ophelia smiled softly at her blonde cousin who was sitting near Adriatic and someone else.

“Well if you’ve got that good of an image of him, you’ll definitely want to watch him and how he acts around other students here. He can be a bit of a blood purist.”
Dawn Hart (played by ImagineTheDragons)

Meanwhile two quiet Hufflepuffs sat near each other, they didn't know each other at all, but were watching Umbridge, looking quite disgusted.

"What a disgrace to the color pink." The girl with frizzy auburn hair muttered under her breath. This lady might be trouble. She didn't need to be in anymore trouble.

"Are you serious? God he is just like his dad" she cringed her magic making the eye fade reveling her dark brown hair

“You can bet he enjoyed his second year very much. That was the year the schools muggle borns were being targeted by a basalisk.”
((Spelled that wrong))

"Thats terrible" she bit her lip sympathy obvious in her green eyes

“We’ve had to go through a lot here. Nothing was as bad as last year though.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus