Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Rachel Kimberly Zimmerman (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Morgan exceptional and extraordinary character. Well done well written.
Amber Davis (played by Deumeawyn)

What a cool historical character! Love the journal!
Monroe (played anonymously)

One doesn't generally see characters playing in this area of history, it is too often overlooked and I think that Rachel is a unique take. Well done. I really like the dated journal entries, they bring her to life.

Edit: And I was too slow!

So Amber is just adorable. I love the concept of taking something others might think is boring and creating something whimsical, delightful and well thought out. She is a great character all around and such a gem.
Alypia (played anonymously)

It's hard to play a magic-addicted private investigator in a way that's not cliché and include all his weird little nuances and quirks. But Monroe is so great! I love how well written he is!
Lucius (played anonymously)

Alyphia is, terrifying. No really, the sheer amount of detail and care that went into this character is absolutely astonishing. From the way she looks to the absolutely well thought out abilities, I mean, what more could you ask for... oh wait, they are also fun to read through.
Leticia (played anonymously)

Ew, gross. Parental PDA. >_<

Aaaanyway, Lucius is an overbearing and controlling creature that's not the standard of what people think when it comes to a demon or demon-blooded character. His abilities, his stories, how he can be terrifying and charming all at the same time is kind of scary.
Servius (played anonymously)

Letica is a very nuanced character that may not be understood at first, like a slowly opening flower she shows her personality slowly and very well. Everything seems to be purposeful, highly intentional and makes for the kind of RP character that one discovers with time. Much like a good book. From a well thought out profile to particular way of being written, she is a diamond.
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

Dang! What a hottie! I love his appearance! *swoon*
Gabriel (played anonymously)

I have got to say I really enjoy the look of 90's Grunge, I think it's specifics like that which really bring Heather into her own. That and the little things like her rebellious tattoo. Boy don't I sound creepy.
Sunny (played by MissPixie)

You sound creepy because you are creepy. And I'm sure you'll take that as a compliment. I love all the details, the character connections are icing on the cake! But I'm not gonna eat/bite you. But I do like the feel and look of the website too. It reflects his personality very well!
Krys (played anonymously)

Such a bright and cheerful character with such a dark, dark, darrrrk side. Like, you wouldn't really expect such fantastic dichotomy and juxtaposition in one character to make both half's better, but I am a fan of the result!
Herius (played anonymously)

Sometimes, simple is best. Nothing wrong with a plain human in a world filled with so many things. I do enjoy reading about what she does for work, it gives you an idea on what type of person she is. There is a lot of information, so she's not as plain as she seems.
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

What a handsome devil shifter! Awesome profile page!
Eros (played anonymously)

I like that Heather is so expressive in her character profile, it really sets the mood of what kind of personality this girl has and what you might be expecting to come. That is to say, expect the unexpected. :)
Rachel Kimberly Zimmerman (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Great incredible prince. Love the picture profile history and template. And the stories.Keep up the impressive and outstanding work. Well done.
Rolf Steiner (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“A worthy opponent you are! You evaded us throughout Warsaw for a long time. But you were captured, by chance if anything. As much as I despise the Nazis, I am a soldier and I follow orders.”
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Another one of your great historical characters. Well researched and in detail. Well done young man.
Gabrielle Sanders (played by KansasVenomoth)

I love badass pirate babes and Captain Sparrow here is no exception. Good work with her as usual!
I love herr!! She's so amazing and. . . you've finally managed to open up to putting different sexulities into your characters! Good job, Kans.
Jeremiah Teller (played anonymously)

What a sassy bundle you are Willow! Such deep insights into her on her page! Well written!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus