Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Going Fishing - Share your bottle messages!

Quote:
You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

Anvil: In some versions, the sewn-mouth one has replaced the bone-splitter.

Now you have an empty bottle, too!

A possible clue?
"You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones."
Not sure if eleven was solved yet.

You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

Puzzle11: You know both keys. They've unlocked doors before.

Now you have an empty bottle.
"You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones."

--Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time
"I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me."

--Roy Croft
"My life has been the awaiting you,
Your footfall was my own heart's beat."

--Paul Valery

Puzzle11: One of the keys you need was a signpost at the beginning of your journey.

Now you have an empty bottle, too!
Love is that condition in the human spirit so profound that it empowers us to develop courage; to trust that courage and build bridges with it; to trust those bridges and cross over them so we can attempt to reach each other."

--Maya Angelou
"Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law."

--Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy, A.D. 524
"I love thee - I love thee,
'Tis all that I can say
It is my vision in the night,
My dreaming in the day."

--Thomas Hood
"I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me."

--Roy Croft

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Going Fishing - Share your bottle messages!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus